Burberry Brit

on 3/22/2013 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't use this everyday but I do like it. I think maybe its a bit overpriced considering it reminds me a bit of something I've smelled many times before (maybe from BBW??). Anyways it's a warm and sweet vanilla scent with a very SLIGHT hint of lime and a strong kick of almonds. I can see how some may want to spray it everyday but, for me, it has to be when I'm in the mood as I've been drawn to cleaner scents lately for everyday wear.

on 2/13/2013 5:00:00 AM

Sweet and warm fragrance. vanillla, tonka beans which later becomes a bit woody, powdery and citrusy while maintaining the sweetness Great staying power any woman can wear this bec it doesnt have an overpowering headache inducing smell

on 2/3/2013 1:42:00 PM

I love this scent! This is a perfect fall/winter scent. I think this is the right combination of sweet and romantic. The longevity of this scent excellent, a couple spritzes can last all day. The price is a bit high, but this is a quality perfume. The cap of my perfume broke off before the bottle was half through, which for an expensive perfume, should not happen.

on 1/24/2013 8:51:00 PM

why would i give this a 3 and buy this again? because my husband LOOOOVES it to death. to me, it's vanilla. as in vanilla sex, not vanilla notes (although it supposedly has those, i can't detect them). just an average fragrance that reminds me of when you pass by abercrombie & fitch. it doesn't necessarily OFFEND me, but i certainly don't wana take a bath in the pure parfum and paint my walls and fill my bedding with it like i do for guerlain's shalimar ;)

on 1/20/2013 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Years ago I tried Brit and was put off so badly I never tired any other Burberry fragrance for years. It smelled just like Barbarsol Lime Shaving Cream. Ack! So after reading reviews here I thought I'd give it another try. To my surprise everything has changed. Maybe its my hormones. Who knows but I found the Burberry's very welcoming. I've decided hands down Burberry Sheer will be this years Spring/Summer fragrance. It reminds me of YSL Babydoll only minus one note that doesn't sit with me in the Babydoll fragrance. A lot of people have commented that Brit EDP and EDT smell so different. Not so much on me. The EDT smells just like the EDP only lighter and a little more transparent. I found I loved them both equally. So much so that I couldn't make up my mind which one to purchase. I left the store empty handed. Will have to marinade on this. Lol! So happy these fragrances now work with me! :) Warm, welcoming fragrance, staying power is there through the dry down. Very much like. Will purchase as soon as I make up my mind.

on 1/16/2013 7:22:00 PM

This fragrance is amazine. Light yet last and lasts, leaving you with a light vanilla sent. I can't stop smelling my wrists. Will definately repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is like my 5th bottle of BB. seriously, wth i can't get over it, it so light but so strong at the same damn time. you can wear it for any occasion, its not heavy and strong, just enough for when u walk by someone they notice you but they dont choke on your scent.

on 12/31/2012 12:44:00 PM

Have you noticed that all Burberry perfumes have a specific feel to them, that you can 't really define, but as long as you smell them, you recognize them as members of the Burberry family? This one is no exception.
Brit has an appeal due to its cozy and comfortable scent. It's a soft, calm and sweet scent that warms up to a soft vanilla scent with a bit of amber and sugar. Good for fall and winter, but I never follow these rules. I've been wearing it a lot since the beginning of june and I love it. The staying power differs from person to person, but it's a good idea to spray your clothes with it, it makes a huge difference!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This fragrance is so yummy! The review is for the EDT, which smells strongly of cologne and lime zest upon first spritz, but dries down to a woodsy vanilla amber that invites compliments everywhere I go! I've repurchased this scent a few times now and I especially love it for fall/winter season! But I hate the price:( $50 for 1 fl oz. is crazy! However, the staying power and "throw" of Brit is better than any other fragrance I've tried(everything from drugstore to high end)! It lasts 10 hours and I can still smell the gourmand notes lingering on my skin at the end of the day. Love! I recommend to anyone that likes woodsy or vanilla perfumes.

on 12/17/2012 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

On a scale of 1-10 of how often I wear perfumes, I'm like a 1. I really don't wear a lot of it because most scents bother me or give me allergic reactions, plus I know a lot of people are sensitive to scents so I sometimes feel uncomfortable wearing perfume in public. This fragrance, along with Burberry Classic are my two HG perfumes because I feel like they are light enough and not very offensive smelling. I'm not sure why these don't bother me but I feel very comfortable wearing this in public.. All the Burberry scents I've smelled are not in-your-face at all, and not stuffy. Give this a try if you're usually sensitive and want to wear perfume! It's also good to note that my bottle is pushing 4 or 5 years and it has stayed fresh and not gone bad on me..

Popular Fragrances