October 21, 2014 | 1874 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Endless Performance Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2005 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Londonfan

I thought I enjoyed this mascara and it wasn't flaking at all, but during the day I had to remove tiny sprinks of mascara from my cheeks. The volume is good, but not great and this doesn't hold the curl very well (even when curled with a heated lash curler before applying mascara. An ok mascara, but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jerry2alice

I'm so suprised about this mascara. It is excellent! I have very oily lids and have a difficult time with raccoon eyes. This mascara stayed on from 7am til 10pm. No more paula's choice mascara for me -- I found a better one in believe it or not MK!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2005 9:40:00 PM More reviews by shedrake

I have tried a couple of other mascaras lately--this by far outshines both of them. Before it, I exclusively used the Maybelline Great Lash, and this equals it in wearability. It doesn't clump a lot. It doesn't flake. And if I get it on my skin, it comes right off without smudging and smearing. I wear the black and it doesn't overpower my fair complexion like some mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 9:44:00 AM More reviews by semarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The consistency is wonderful- does not clump and gives me longest/fullest lashes possible. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Blondie1017

I am truely astounded.. as I was applying this (my sister wanted me to try it to see what I thought) for the first time, I was literally flipping out ( I get passionate about makeup haha!)and was so happy to see them curling so much! And elongate! And not clump! And be defined! Definitely a HG. without a doubt! I just reordered 2 more to keep in purses and such! I am so happy Mary Kay came back into my makeup routine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!!! This is my new HG mascara and I promise I will never stray away from it. I just got it in the mail yesterday from Ebay and I tried it and loved it. I used to se Tova Mascara from QVC and I thought there was no better mascara out there. I was so wrong. I have tried so may mascaras from Lancome, Maybelline, Tova, Prescripties, Models prefer, Almay, Physicians Formula, among others and MK beats them all hands down. I only have to use on coat to make them look fabulous whereas with the the other I was using at least 4 coats. This mascara lengthens, defines, seperates, amd curls. No other mascara as done that for me. I am so in love. this stuff is like a genoe in a bottle. I would definately purchase again, even for the full price (US $8.50). This stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 8:00:00 PM More reviews by nannamupp

The best macara i ever tried...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2004 12:17:00 AM More reviews by luckystar131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I have very sensitive eyes and it does not bother them at all. Makes my lashes look very long, just wished it made them look a little fuller.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2004 10:34:00 AM More reviews by kchagnon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only mascara that I will use. It just doesn't move. I do use it with Origins Underwear for Lashes though. One coat of the Origins stuff and one coat of MK Mascara. I found that layering it made it a little clumpy. This way I get the volumizing from Origins and the color, length and staying power from the MK. My lashes are so long and curly now that they often bother me a little because they hit the lenses of my sunglasses. But that's not a bad problem to have!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2004 1:15:00 AM More reviews by barbarabarb

Loved it! My eyes naturally water quite a bit so I use to steer clear of mascaras of any kind, waterproof or otherwise. I generally get asked at least once a day why I'm crying or what's wrong. But this endless performance is really nice I especially like that when my floodgates open it form nice tiny flakes that i can easily flick away rather than running or smudging requiring several trips to the rest room for touch ups. A new Fave!