August 22, 2014 | 1080 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by charb3

Fabulous colour... your lips but better and as always, love the taste and texture of Rimmel lipsticks. I purchased this one and Crush. I love them both. With that being said, I need to wear a darker lip liner with both or else I looked washed out... I wear MAC half red.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by sweetface1580

One of my favorites!!!! I have high end lipsticks and always find myself coming back to this one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just bought this on my search for the perfect CHEAP nude lipstick and I really like it. I am very fair with platinum blonde hair and this colour really suits my complexion; it has enough pink undertones that I can pull it off (most nudes tend to look brownish on me), the texture is really nice and best of all, it's only $5 CAD! The only downside is that is does have a scent when first applied - though it quickly wears off I still took off a lippy because I think scents in makeup products are unnecessary and can pose problems for those with allergies and sensitive skin. All in all, though, I like the lipstick and will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I wanted MAC Creme Up to be. This is perfect for me im NC25 with fair skin and dark blonde hair. Pinky nude with no shimmer or any weird browntones. This is like if MAC Modesty & Creme Cup had a baby~

Wore great for hours! No creasing or line smudging and I put it on without lip liner and no running! Amazing shade for 4.00

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: light pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- drying

Comments: Love this. To my understanding this shade still exists, but was reformulated and is not the mauve pink it once was. Honestly, the new version is great. It reminds me a little of L'Oreal's "fairest nude", but less nude. It looks more beige pink in the tube, but translates into a very pretty pink on my lips. Rimmel has some very pretty soft pinks if you're into that.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by lisamims1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had to buy this from amazon, because they don't stock it in stores in Austin, but it was absolutely worth the extra shipping. This is probably the most flattering everyday lipstick I've ever used, and the texture is like much more expensive brands. Definitely a keeper.

(I'm a redhaired PPP.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this off Amazon for 3 from Faith Cosmetics what a bargain :) I bought this as I was looking for a dupe for my Mac Creme Cup and In some lighting it does look very very similar this has a lovely creamy feel on the lips with a slight golden undertone to it, it's perfect for everyday lipstick I love the smell of this lipstick but some have said it smells cheap but I don't mind the smell at all I'm really gutted they don't sell this shade here In the UK so I guess my new bestie amazon will do jus fine :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite nude lipstick, but still not HG. The color is perfect, but I find the lipstick itself to be a tad drying. I have reasonable expectations in terms of staying power, so no complaints here.

If a MU company would create a lipstick that has the exact same color, but a bit more shine, be very moisturizing, and completely immune to drinking and eating throughout the day, I'd pay a hundred bucks for it. Nice to dream, huh? ;-)

For now, I'll stick to Airy Fairy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by tattedtutie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Airy Fairy is such a pretty lip color, very feminine and girly. It's not too dark, and not too light...it's a nice, soft pink with some flecks of shimmer, I detect. I actually own two tubes myself and would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Okay. This is a gorgeous color, and comes in a sleek looking tube. When applied to the lips without lip balm, it is drying. So apply lip balm if you don't want the lipstick to cling to the dry parts and emphasize them. Besides that, it's such a pretty, wearable color! It's a pink-nude and I think it's suitable for all skin tones. I hope rimmel never discontinues this! Beautiful!