Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

on 6/24/2013 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very nice pink-ish nude colour. My only problem is that I probably won't be able to use it as easily in the winter because my lips tend to crack and this product really tends to set into the cracks and lines in your lips...a little drying, so I need to use a lot of chapstick on my lips before I apply. No complaints about the packaging, the paint on the tube doesn't wear off like others *cough* l'oreal *cough*.

on 6/19/2013 2:47:00 PM

This is about the third time ive bought this shade the last few years. I really love it! Im very pale and it looks great on me. A nudey pink with some gold tones to it, very nice. I dont mind the perfume in it either, its nice! I do think that the formula is a tad drying though.

on 5/27/2013 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of the very first lipsticks I purchased when I was new to make up. I've had this for like five years, and I still use it occasionally. It's an absolutely beautiful neutral pink color. I would call it a classic pink. It's has great pigmentation and a nice rose scent. The downside is that it's not very long-lasting. You'll have to reapply continuously throughout the day. I would not repurchase this because I have graduated to higher end lipsticks and don't see the need to. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap, good quality pink lipstick.

on 5/24/2013 1:15:00 AM

I always think it's crazy when people complain about the scent of the Rimmel lipsticks, because I think they smell amazing! It's weird how that works! Anyway, I am a fair, red-headed chick, and this is my perfect MLBB shade. I can see how it wouldn't work for all skin tones, but it definitely works for me. A lot of nude shades make me look dead, but not this one. It's beautiful and the finish is lovely.

on 5/12/2013 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love it !! I have been in search of MLBB lipstick and this one rocks. I have tried many high end lipsticks and nothing matches my natural lip colour as perfectly( I am NW25 for reference). I was happy to get it on sale, but I wouldn't mind paying a full price. This is surely a new HG for me.

on 4/2/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Airy fairy is a matte nude-pink lipstick. Verry creamy texture! It goes well on the application,it brings a nice nude-pink color to the lips! It stays on pretty long! I use mauve lip liner by nyx with it, and a nude-pink lipgloss by l'oreal. Love it!

on 3/31/2013 2:27:00 PM

Fabulous colour... your lips but better and as always, love the taste and texture of Rimmel lipsticks. I purchased this one and Crush. I love them both. With that being said, I need to wear a darker lip liner with both or else I looked washed out... I wear MAC half red.

on 3/25/2013 11:51:00 PM

One of my favorites!!!! I have high end lipsticks and always find myself coming back to this one :)

on 3/3/2013 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Just bought this on my search for the perfect CHEAP nude lipstick and I really like it. I am very fair with platinum blonde hair and this colour really suits my complexion; it has enough pink undertones that I can pull it off (most nudes tend to look brownish on me), the texture is really nice and best of all, it's only $5 CAD! The only downside is that is does have a scent when first applied - though it quickly wears off I still took off a lippy because I think scents in makeup products are unnecessary and can pose problems for those with allergies and sensitive skin. All in all, though, I like the lipstick and will repurchase :)

on 2/25/2013 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

What I wanted MAC Creme Up to be. This is perfect for me im NC25 with fair skin and dark blonde hair. Pinky nude with no shimmer or any weird browntones. This is like if MAC Modesty & Creme Cup had a baby~

Wore great for hours! No creasing or line smudging and I put it on without lip liner and no running! Amazing shade for 4.00

Popular Lipsticks