Clinique Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

Water (Aqua Purifcata) Purified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Acetyl Glucosamine, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copoylmer, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Adeonsinie Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salvia Scharea (Clary) Extract, Creatine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Pantethine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocomidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Ethylhexylgylcerin, Sodium Citrate, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecane, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron oxides

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a few days ago but don't worry I do plan on reviewing it again in another week or so.

I really like to give honest opinions because it's what makes or breaks the products. I don't want to beat around the bush because people might end up wasting more money on something that does not work for them.

anywho, this product is not a moisturizer. by the texture of it, it already feels like it is a treatment. it has shiny little particles in it but when applied onto the face it doesn't show. it dries off into a smooth velvety finish and ..it keeps my face dry. not bad dry, but no oiliness.

so far what i have noticed: my skin is calm, my skin gets red easily and breaks out fast. no new pimples on my face and my flakes from acne are not there.

will be back!

edit: 12/24/2008

lol it's been a while. but obviously i forgot about this product. i got horrible breakouts and stopped using all the products i was at the time. this didn't do much for me for the time that i was using it. but this is my skin, not everyone else's.

i'll say if you can get a sample of this, then do so before purchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i've been using this cream every night for just over a month and so far, i really like it. i'm cursed with both eczema and clogged, mild acne-prone skin. i usually have at least one pimple, and halfway through the day i get all these tiny, whitehead-looking bumps on my cheeks and forehead that are really annoying. i also have some acne scarring, and blackheads on my nose.

i have to say, this stuff has really cleared up my skin. i've only gotten 2 small pimples since i started using the product, and the tiny whiteheads (if there are any at all) and blackheads have been drastically reduced. also, my skin feels awesome. after the first few days of use, i noticed that my face felt super-smooth and almost buttery when i washed it, and my makeup applies better and has better staying power. there are still some mornings when this stuff seems to have worked "better" than others (if i'm super-stressed, my skin will still look so-so), and i still have scarring, but i'm hoping that will start to clear up after continued use. most importantly, this stuff does not irritate my eczema!!! no burning sensation or anything.

just for reference, i use this along with Oxy Chill Factor face wash (i think this also has played a big part in clearing up my skin), witch hazel as a toner, and Clinique DDML.

This is a really nice product. I'm looking for something to fade some acne and eczema scarring on my face. While the scars haven't noticably faded or POOF! disappeared (as I wish they would!), they are a tiny bit lighter. What I do love is how this helps my rosacea. I'll wash my face and it will be an angry red--but right after applying this the redness is GONE! It's amazing. My skin did not react badly to this at all--one pimple at the beginning, but I'm going to blame that on the MB seaweed soap sample I was also using. I zapped that sucker with a little BP anyway. I only use this at night as my nose can tend to get a bit oily.

The only caveat, besides the no-magic-poofing, is the container. As many have pointed out, it's not that hygenic and since it's not opaque, the sunlight can destabilize the ingredients. I keep it in a dresser drawer and use a Q-tip to dot it on my face.

I'm tempted to try the Even Better skin corrector, but having read many negative reviews I may just stay with this unless my derm can come up with something better without resorting to a medium peel (yikes! Terrified!). It's a great night cream anyway!

This cream is absolutely fabulous. I would never have tried it if it wasn't given to me as a bonus gift. I use this at night, and I wake up with smooth and more even-toned skin. My face just looks like it glows, and I don't even break out! Needless to say, I got hooked and used this every night. I think that was a mistake, b/c I stopped noticing much of a difference after using this for 4 straight weeks. Don't get me wrong, my skin looked great, but I longed for the "wow" factor I had when I first used it. I've dwindled down now to using it once or twice a week, and I now see that difference afterward. I recommend using this occasionally when you need an extra "oomph." It's definitely one of my HG products.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was surprised by how much I like this. I'm not much of a Clinique fan, but wound up with about 4 GWP-sized jars from various promotions. I use it at night, and found it had similar results to Kinerase Lotion, which makes my skin soft, clear and glowing. I have oily skin, but this didn't cause me to break out, and I found the texture to be quite nice and matte. When my samples run out I'll purchase a full size.

I can really see the improvement in my skin tone and texture after using this in the morning for a month. Price is a little expensive, but I will purchase again if it keeps working.

Skin says meh.

I got this free with some other cream, but it's probably expensive. I love the consistency, and it does probably do something for my skin, but I can't figure out what it is. It makes it feel quite tight afterwards, but that is not so unusual for me.

I love the way it sparkles, and it feels good to put on, but when I take it off, I don't care so much for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

About me: I have an oily breakout prone t-zone and normal cheeks.

Packaging: Jar is terrible: unsanitary and difficult to travel with. I will try to get the oilier skin version with the pump next time b/c I have oily skin lol.

Overall thoughts: I love this stuff, definitely my HG night cream. I had a GWP lying around and decided to try it because I needed a moisturizer. However, this product is not intended to be a moisturizer, it's more of an exfoliant. Anyway, behold, the next morning my cheeks were soft and my acne on the t-zone was much less visible. The cream unscented and leaves my face kind of sparkly if I look closely (I assume its the exfoliating substance). The jar version definitely has to be a night cream for me because it leaves me a little shiny. However, at $34.50/jar, I don't think I would use this twice a day anyway. The .05oz/15mL GWP size lasted me well over 2 months of just about everyday use and I'm on my first full sized jar now. It's pricey but the results are immediate, lasting and totally worth it.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why this product has such a high rating.

I hate, hate, hate it! I've received numerous samples in small tubes and have given it a try so many times over the past couple of years - and each time I use it, it's the same story. My skin becomes dry and crusty, and I have red marks left on my skin for several weeks thereafter. It does absolutely nothing to "renew" ones skin; and basically serves no purpose at all apart from destroying my own face. I can't believe the cost of this product is so high - I wouldn't take it if somebody paid me to!

I've used this on & off for 2 years or so. I love the feel of this product & the light/lack of fragrance, but for me the results just dont warrant the price. My skin is moisturized after using it, but as for smoother texture & smaller pores, etc, not so much. The ingredients (hyaluronic adic esp) are great for moisture, but I don't think theres enough BHA in here to exfoliate too much. the packaging isn't great either - I feel so unsanitary sticking my fingers into pots. Overall not a bad product at all just lackluster & not worth the $$$ IME.