December 19, 2014 | 1560 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is good. Doesn't dry out easily. It make my lashes sexier but in a discrete way. It's perfectly wearable to work, for example. Elegant finish. It doesn't last all day though and sometimes it smudges a little. What I like so much about this mascara though is that the tube doesn't seem to dry out. Many mascaras become dry and clumpy quickly but not this one. Will look for something better though. But for the price, it's not bad at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by bmacieje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible.
This is not waterproof.
Do not touch the eyelash or anywhere near the eye if you don't want it to smudge.
Brushing leaves clumps and does not always successfully separate each lash.
Need to apply multiple times to get the dark lash look.
Need to use the brush to several times to separate each lash for a fuller look.
First time you buy it, there is a lot of product inside, and the bottle does not hold the product inside while pulling the brush out. The brush appears to be wet and I had to wipe off any excess back into the bottle each and every single time.
Will never buy this again. I wasted money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara, it gives me lots of volume but still natural looking. It is not dramatic, but I'd rather have normal looking nice lashes, than spidery, clumpy voluminous lashes. It is't a dry formula, probably leaning towards wet, but not really. It doesn't smudge on me but I only use it on my top lashes. It is on the cheaper side of high end mascaras, but as I will go if i have to buy mascara at Sephora. I do prefer drugstores mascaras but when I want to splurge, I get this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by delicatebalance

Got this as a points reward at Sephora but I was really disappointed. It didn't lengthen or volumize, just made my lashes look clumpy and gross. Glad i didn't have to pay for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

My Holy Grail. I think it's well worth 38AUD as it makes my lashes fuller, thicker and longer without clumps. No other mascara I've used compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by VasilikiLampri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best mascara I have ever used.No comparison.It makes my lashes thick and heavy,stays put on all day,and gets easily removed!!It gives me great volume,everyone thinks i am wearing falsies!totally worth the money!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by MarissaS05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara, my only complaint is that it's always either too wet or too dry, only is perfect for about a week! But I can still work around it because the volume and BAM it gives my lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by laurencane

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had sworn off all non drugstore mascaras because it's the one item I have to replace religiously every 2.5 months or I start to notice a significant decline in performance. But I received this as a gift with purchase so I used it. And to my surprise I loved it. And now 4 months later I am still using it as it has remained fresh. The brush is on the thick side but is very easy to use. It makes my lashes look heavy and thick. It also gives the impression that I tightlined because I can get on very close to the base of my lashes. When the mascara dies get in my eyes my eyes turn red bit I have very sensitive eyes so this may not be a problen for everyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara smudged under my eyes like crazy and it wasn't even hot out today. I looked horrible. First and last time I use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by ellieev

Definetely not worth the money. It is okay, does not clumb the lashes, but nothing more - it doesn't give much volume or lenght. In compare, the Max Factor Masterpiece mascara is way way better than it.
Well, if someone gives it to you as a present - great! But to buy it yourself - don't bother. :)