Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/16/2010 3:36:00 PM

If you love neutral sparkly shadows, this one's for you! Midnight Cowboy Rides again is a golden beige sparkly shadow. It swatches a completely different color from Midnight Cowboy. The color is gorgeous. Only prob is the massive glitter fallout. Despite the one flaw, it's a great shadow: just change up your makeup routine to eliminate the fallout or incorporate it into your look: for night looks, just applying this and letting the shimmer fall onto your cheekbones looks heavenly.

I've been eyeing this color for a while but didn't purchase it until I found a good price: rock-the-catwalk.com. Got it at a ridiculously good price and love it!

on 9/12/2010 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This color is so classy and beautiful. It's a golden champagne shade with lots of pretty sparkles. You can do so much with this color. I love it!

on 8/24/2010 11:19:00 PM

As much as I LOVE this e/s, I think I'm allergic to it. Each time I wear it & get in the car my eyes water so bad I look like someone punched me in the face by the time I arrive. I've actually had to turn around and come home. I love the color, love the glitter, don't mind the fallout, as it's pretty on my cheeks, but the pain I can't take. I gave it a price of 3 only because I got it in swap and have no clue what it actually costs, but I'm SOOOOOO sad I can't wear it. I am going to be a moron and continue to look for ways to make it not hurt.

on 8/24/2010 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I know, i know, wrinkled, shriveled up, old ladies like me aren't supposed to wear glitter eye shadow. So i tried modest satin & matte shadows in neutral shades. Ugh! I looked dead & smeared with dirt. So i said, "Screw conventional wisdom!", and got a bunch of happy shiny Urban Decay eye shadows.

I definitely don't wear this one daily, only for special events. I put a less dramatic shimmer up to my brow, this only on my lid, and a deeper shade in my crease. NOT that boring, overdone, ho-hum smoky eye, but a warm peachy/coppery shade. And i have gotten compliments from people i barely know!

I use Urban Decay Original Eye Primer Potion first, of course, and i have little trouble with glitter fall out. I put on shadows, clean up any problems, *then* apply liner & mascara. This makes my eyes sparkle and twinkle ;-)

on 8/22/2010 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

i really love this as an all over wash with lined lids. simple but very striking. i also love using on top of other eyeshadows for extra oomph. i dont really have a problem with fallout but i do only use a little at a time and build up. when i want a nice subtle glitter i use my finger to put it on- i pat it with my index finger and gently pat it all over my lid. this = less glitter

on 8/9/2010 10:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I think this is a love or hate product. It does look pretty in the pan, and the base color is a very nice light champagne, but the glitter is way too overpowering for me. I only use this a couple times a year for Christmas or NYE parties. I still don't love it because the glitter falls all over my face which is not okay in my book. Even if you like glittery eye shadow, I would not recommend this shade due to the fall out factor. I will not repurchase.

on 8/6/2010 1:43:00 AM

Ladies come on! There are ways to not have glitter on your face. Like doing your foundation after your eye makeup, putting powder under your eyes or even using tape to just stick it off! Tapping away all the access powders on your brush before applying your e/s and packing the e/s on your lid before blending helps too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I cannot for the life of me understand why this shadow is so popular. It is very beautiful color but impossible to work with and not get glitter EVERYWHERE. This is something I would never ever buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

this eyeshadow is so hot! I apply it wet so it shows up more && the glitter is more intense! i use this with heavy black liner and lots of bronzer! i get so many compliment when i wear this! i love the glitter fallout cuz it looks sexy as a cheek highlight + a lot of the glitter stays on my lids! I would buy this again ♥

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you HATE glitter DON'T BUY!!! I on the other hand L-O-V-E glitter! This is a beautiful color shadow and I love all the glitter! If I use a beige cream shadow under it I notice I don't get as much fall out. But like I said this thing is LOADED with glitter! I love it <3

Top Rated Urban Decay Products