April 19, 2014 | 1789 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kelleym27

I have finally found my true HG moisturizer! I still use Philsophy HIJ from time to time because I love its whipped light texture, but this moisturizer packs results! My skin looks better than it ever has, more even skin tone, no break outs, and my skin is sooooo smooth! I love this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Heather_ebay06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I expected way more from Perricone. This seems to be a run of the mill moisturizer. The smell doesn't bother me as it smells like a faint lavender rose. I wouldn't say, of course, that it would be a smell I seek out.

It moisturizes well, and feels good on my skin. But, I don't notice that I look better at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by classof59

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this in a kit with the Neuropeptide Facial Cream offered on QVC. My skin tends to be dry, and I did not find this to be hydrating enough for me skin, but used it only a few times and twice developed a reaction afterward (blochiness and rash) so this is obviously not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased a small tub of this from Sephora, and found it to be a very effective mousturizer on my oily skin. Soaked in instantly, and did not make my skin feel greasy. Scent is pleasant (not sure what others note about a "fish" smell). Will continue to use this into the cooler weather. Not sure if I'll buy any more- far too expensive!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by goldensun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this product along with Perricone Neuropeptide Facial Cream as a TSV which aired as 6-month supply. Used both products as instructed for 13 days and stopped. My skin was painful, drying out in red patches/blotches. I returned both products. The Neuropeptide had an odd smell, but I didn't mind if the cream worked well. NOT! The moisturizer was not anything special. For the hype of these products and price, I thought I would have radiant skin that would keep improving over time. I cannot recommend these products. I am still trying to "heal" my skin, and it is now two weeks after stopping both products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Crystalj007

I am a huge fan of Dr. Perricone. His philosophy makes perfect sense, and I have noticed for years that i look so much better when i eat right, and bad when I dont, but i always thought it was in my head, and had no idea it was truly the case until i read his book. With that being said, i believe in his products and feel like they are vitamins for my skin. I have been using this product for months in conjunction with cold plasma and a healthier diet, and my skin looks great. It is bright, and clear, and i am very pleased over all. I will continue to buy his face finishing moisturizer for night time use.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The sample I received from Sephora smelled like rotten fish. The texture seemed smooth. Just couldn't put it on my face. Tossed it immediately.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by TheSecretaryEG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was given this as a gift (a very generous one for $130 it sells for here in Australia)
PROS
Lightweight, absorbs easily and makes my skin feel plump and hydrated.
Makes my foundation go on nicely.
Didn't upset my sometimes sensitive skin.
CONS
The rose scent is very strong and bothers me. I prefer a less intrusive (or non existent) fragrance in skin care products.
Wasn't quite moisturising enough for cold winter days/hot office air conditioning. I don't feel it has any 'protective' qualities.
VERDICT
I wouldn't buy this first because of the price tag, the strong scent and I prefer my Dermalogica skin smoothing cream which is much less expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by NoeyD

My least favorite Perricone product by far! I do not find this moisturizer overly hydrating, but then again, if one is oily this may be good for them. The reason I gave this a poor rating is the fact that i believe this had caused me to break out. Although I do get a few zits every now and then, I got a couple huge ones after using this. I can not state with certainty this was the cause as I was stressed during that time, but I have been afraid to try again. Although this is only a moisturizer, I did find this product rather unremarkable and average.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by dnc441