Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

3.2

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), L-Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol.

on 6/5/2011 2:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I received this product as part of Sephora's rewards program and was very excited to use. I've kept it for months now, trying to use it here and there to test the results at various times. Unfortunately, it has broken me out every single time!

Love the smell and texture. It does give brightening, texture, and toning improvements, but overall worthless to me because it breaks me out.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I wanted to love this product after the raves from the Sephora SA, but I noticed that immediately upon application my skin was burning and tingling..it was NOT pleasant. It also has a strong floral odor which is nice but perhaps the cause of the sting. Back to my tried and true Clinique and Peter Thomas Roth.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Im so glad I went ahead and bought this despite the reviews. Unfortunately it does not have a sunscreen so I had to minus a lippy.
It costs 65 or so, which is extremely expensive to me, but it is worth it.
For one thing, since I started using this I wear foundation drastically less, because I dont feel like my skin needs it now!! I noticed my dark spots fading up and a major overall illuminosity that lasts a few hours at least.
My face glows with this. I have been using for 2-3 months, but I saw a difference immediately. Even the lady who did my facials has raved over my skins improvement. I guess it works for some people and others, not so much. Im glad I am one of the few, if there is anything that would have this much of an effect on my skin for less, I would be on it, and trust me I have been looking. I think this jar will last me about another month or two, I am like halfway through. I dont use a lot. I dot it on my clean face from the jar with the back of the spatula, just little dots around the main areas of my face, then rub it in with two fingers, so if the jar lasts 4 months at 65, that totals out to $16.25/mo, if I can get 5 months, lol, thats $13/mo.
Sometimes I use this twice a day, sometimes once. I cant say how long my skin will respond to it, but so far I am pleased and I have used Perricone in the past with very satisfied results. I bought mine at Sephora, so if I didnt like it, I knew it would be no problem to return or exchange. & I will definately repurchase this after calculating that the cost of 3 starbucks in a month is the same as keeping my skin glowing without heavy foundation!!! I wont even get into how blah my skin was before I found this. I also took one lippy off packaging because of the jar. Its not a big deal to me, but I can see how others would find it troublesome. Imo though, its worth it for the results.

on 4/8/2011 2:46:00 PM

I received a jar of this for free to review for my website, so it was a nice PR deal. I was pleasantly surprised. Pretty good face cream for those of us with combination skin. I'm a Perricone MD fan, anyway, and will praise any of the products. You can see my full review here: http://decadentluxe.com/2010/06/16/doctors-orders/

on 4/3/2011 3:25:00 PM

I think Perricone products are too potent for my skin. This cream smells good in the jar but is a little stinky like fish when applied to the skin. The texture was nice, not too heavy, but this burned my face and made me break out.

on 3/18/2011 4:12:00 PM

Great product! It is calming on my acne-prone skin, and moisturizing without leaving a greasy residue. I LOVE the rose smell. There is a slight tingle with this, but I just think that means it is doing something! My skin is clear and soft as a baby's now! Love it.
UPDATE - It did it's best work for about 6 months, then just seemed to stop doing much. I'm taking a break from it and using Cellex-C High Potency Vitamin C drops (LOVE that product) plus Lancome Collaser Refill 5x for a while, then will go back to this and hope it works like new again....

on 2/20/2011 8:14:00 PM

My husband asked what I wanted for my birthday present and I told him an excellent moisturizer. We went to Sephora and when I explained what I was looking for in a moisturizer to the Sales lady such as wanting less noticeable wrinkles and fine lines, a more toned appearance, and an overall healthy look, she took me straight to the Perricone MD section. After some convincing, I took home the Face Finishing Moisturizer along with the Cold Plasma set that includes the Cold Plasma (face) and Cold Plasma Eye. After 9 days of using the products as directed (yes, I counted the days), my husband made a comment to me that he had never said before: that my skin looked great and he could really tell a difference. For me, I just loved the way my skin felt. After using this product, along with other Perricone MD products I've purchased since my initial purchase, I've had so many compliments on my skin. One gentleman even asked my husband if I was his daughter. LOL!!

The Face Finishing Moisturizer is very thick and creamy, yet is light weight. I have combination skin and this moisturizer does not feel heavy on my face at all. After using many different moisturizers in the past from Clinique, Estee Lauder, Olay, and others, I am hooked on Face Finishing Moisturizer and highly recommend this to anyone. It is one of my favorite skin care products ever.

on 2/13/2011 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my "Baby!" Yes, it does smell a bit "fishy" but the smell dissapates right after applying! And you know what, for the way it works...I'll take the scent! This is a staple of mine and my skin absorbs it so well & it just sinks right in and in the morning my skin feels so smooth & soft! This has been my moisturiser that I apply over my serums/treatments and it works beautifully. I also have extremely sensitive skin & this product does not irritate me in the least! It is in a jar & it is not heavy or sticky. It is light & very moisturizing without being tacky. I am in ♥ with this creme!!

on 1/8/2011 5:21:00 PM

I got a sample 1 oz jar at Sephora during the skin care challenge and gave it to my mom. She raved about it. I got another sample jar from Sephora and kept it for myself. As soon as I opened it and smelled the rose, I fell in love. This is so rich and creamy. It sinks right into my skin. Instantly I look polished and refreshed. I haven't broken out once from it.

Update: The scent started to get weird the longer I had the product and began to give me a headache. My mom still loves it though, so for her, I'll keep it at 4 lippies.

on 12/14/2010 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

my face burned when I put this on, this usually happens to me when there are alot of chemicals in a product such as this face cream. I like the thick texture and it absorbed well for my oily skin, but I cant get passed the burning and reddish inflamed skin. Fail!! He preaches everywhere about inflamation causes wrinkles, I have listened to so many of his lectures but this face cream causing burning (inflamed red skin) is a contridiction to his teachings.

Popular Moisturizers