October 30, 2014 | 1661 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by princessiam

My husband asked what I wanted for my birthday present and I told him an excellent moisturizer. We went to Sephora and when I explained what I was looking for in a moisturizer to the Sales lady such as wanting less noticeable wrinkles and fine lines, a more toned appearance, and an overall healthy look, she took me straight to the Perricone MD section. After some convincing, I took home the Face Finishing Moisturizer along with the Cold Plasma set that includes the Cold Plasma (face) and Cold Plasma Eye. After 9 days of using the products as directed (yes, I counted the days), my husband made a comment to me that he had never said before: that my skin looked great and he could really tell a difference. For me, I just loved the way my skin felt. After using this product, along with other Perricone MD products I've purchased since my initial purchase, I've had so many compliments on my skin. One gentleman even asked my husband if I was his daughter. LOL!!

The Face Finishing Moisturizer is very thick and creamy, yet is light weight. I have combination skin and this moisturizer does not feel heavy on my face at all. After using many different moisturizers in the past from Clinique, Estee Lauder, Olay, and others, I am hooked on Face Finishing Moisturizer and highly recommend this to anyone. It is one of my favorite skin care products ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by TrueBrunette

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my "Baby!" Yes, it does smell a bit "fishy" but the smell dissapates right after applying! And you know what, for the way it works...I'll take the scent! This is a staple of mine and my skin absorbs it so well & it just sinks right in and in the morning my skin feels so smooth & soft! This has been my moisturiser that I apply over my serums/treatments and it works beautifully. I also have extremely sensitive skin & this product does not irritate me in the least! It is in a jar & it is not heavy or sticky. It is light & very moisturizing without being tacky. I am in ♥ with this creme!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample 1 oz jar at Sephora during the skin care challenge and gave it to my mom. She raved about it. I got another sample jar from Sephora and kept it for myself. As soon as I opened it and smelled the rose, I fell in love. This is so rich and creamy. It sinks right into my skin. Instantly I look polished and refreshed. I haven't broken out once from it.

Update: The scent started to get weird the longer I had the product and began to give me a headache. My mom still loves it though, so for her, I'll keep it at 4 lippies.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my face burned when I put this on, this usually happens to me when there are alot of chemicals in a product such as this face cream. I like the thick texture and it absorbed well for my oily skin, but I cant get passed the burning and reddish inflamed skin. Fail!! He preaches everywhere about inflamation causes wrinkles, I have listened to so many of his lectures but this face cream causing burning (inflamed red skin) is a contridiction to his teachings.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by dawnsch

I purchased a sample jar of this moisturizer from Sephora, and I'm glad I didn't spring for the full price version. This is my first time trying a Perricone product, and I'm not impressed (I'm also trying his Super line -- also a disappointment). My skin is dry in my east coast environment, and while this moisturizer sinks in quickly, it does NOTHING to help with dryness. The product itself doesn't feel as thick as I thought it would. All in all, I'll finish the jar, but will probably just use it as a spare moisturizer. Nothing special for me, unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kelleym27

I have finally found my true HG moisturizer! I still use Philsophy HIJ from time to time because I love its whipped light texture, but this moisturizer packs results! My skin looks better than it ever has, more even skin tone, no break outs, and my skin is sooooo smooth! I love this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Heather_ebay06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I expected way more from Perricone. This seems to be a run of the mill moisturizer. The smell doesn't bother me as it smells like a faint lavender rose. I wouldn't say, of course, that it would be a smell I seek out.

It moisturizes well, and feels good on my skin. But, I don't notice that I look better at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by classof59

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this in a kit with the Neuropeptide Facial Cream offered on QVC. My skin tends to be dry, and I did not find this to be hydrating enough for me skin, but used it only a few times and twice developed a reaction afterward (blochiness and rash) so this is obviously not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased a small tub of this from Sephora, and found it to be a very effective mousturizer on my oily skin. Soaked in instantly, and did not make my skin feel greasy. Scent is pleasant (not sure what others note about a "fish" smell). Will continue to use this into the cooler weather. Not sure if I'll buy any more- far too expensive!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by goldensun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this product along with Perricone Neuropeptide Facial Cream as a TSV which aired as 6-month supply. Used both products as instructed for 13 days and stopped. My skin was painful, drying out in red patches/blotches. I returned both products. The Neuropeptide had an odd smell, but I didn't mind if the cream worked well. NOT! The moisturizer was not anything special. For the hype of these products and price, I thought I would have radiant skin that would keep improving over time. I cannot recommend these products. I am still trying to "heal" my skin, and it is now two weeks after stopping both products.