September 30, 2014 | 1325 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Smells like creamy cocoa, great creamy consistency, isn't too harsh but leaves skin smooth and moisturized. Best of TBS scrubs so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by KatieRoxx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice exfoliating scrub that leaves skin polished and a little moisturized, but not greasy in any way.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by anoukk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is one I'm glad to have tried! While I was using this, my then-boyfriend couldn't stop commenting on my skin, telling me he couldn't believe how smooth and soft it was! If you're looking for something grainy and not too oily, this one's a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hatsumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product! I have dry skin so I really needed a good product to exfoliate all those dead skin cells away. This product not only did just that, but it also left my skin very moisturized. I found this to be very gritty so it really scrubbed all those dead cells away. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by diana6

I looooooooove this stuff. It smells so good and it's not too harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sangariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body polisher and it makes my skin, especially legs smooth like silk. Some scrubs make skin dry or raw, but not this one, this actually moisturizes skin, great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Chantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I dont love the smell but it works amazing. My skin is ridiculously smooth and it leaves my legs really shiny. I love how after you use it the water beads off your skin. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

This leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and I love the delicious chocolate smell; it's a dead ringer for Cocoa Pebbles! I agree with the posters who say the container is a little unwieldy in the shower, but I'll continue to buy this stuff. My skin feels great and the scent puts me in such a good mood.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by caydensmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub! Just the right amount of exfoliation. Makes skin feel very smooth. Scent is almost non-existent, but a very natural light cocoa butter scent. The only thing I hate is the jar. I am messy with jars esp in the shower, but I love the scrub and will repurchase anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by d_mystic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great scrub. # 1 reason because it smells soooo good (yummy chocolate), # 2 because it scrubs so well! I use it only once a week because my skin is sensitive. I will repurchase again and again, I just LOVE the smell.