December 20, 2014 | 1421 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2008 4:18:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very good scrub inded... leaves my skin feeling smooth and comfortable. Wished theres more chocolate smell to it though

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I like this scrub--it's nice and gentle and doesn't make the shower slippery. I don't love it for 2 reasons :(1) it doesn't smell like chocolate and (2) it isn't moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 9:35:00 AM More reviews by CaramelCityStar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best scrub I've ever used. First I wash with Dove using a lofa, then I rinse and apply a small amount of this all over my body. When I rinse I'm EXTRA SMOOTH! I follow with TBS vitamin E body butter and I am amazed everytime at how soft and smooth my skin becomes. I'm addicted now which may be a problem since its $20 for this little jar; hence the missing lippie. I appreciate the quality it just lacks quantity. Will def buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Smells like creamy cocoa, great creamy consistency, isn't too harsh but leaves skin smooth and moisturized. Best of TBS scrubs so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by KatieRoxx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice exfoliating scrub that leaves skin polished and a little moisturized, but not greasy in any way.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by anoukk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is one I'm glad to have tried! While I was using this, my then-boyfriend couldn't stop commenting on my skin, telling me he couldn't believe how smooth and soft it was! If you're looking for something grainy and not too oily, this one's a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hatsumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product! I have dry skin so I really needed a good product to exfoliate all those dead skin cells away. This product not only did just that, but it also left my skin very moisturized. I found this to be very gritty so it really scrubbed all those dead cells away. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by diana6

I looooooooove this stuff. It smells so good and it's not too harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sangariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body polisher and it makes my skin, especially legs smooth like silk. Some scrubs make skin dry or raw, but not this one, this actually moisturizes skin, great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Chantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I dont love the smell but it works amazing. My skin is ridiculously smooth and it leaves my legs really shiny. I love how after you use it the water beads off your skin. Great product!