April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Mascara - mark - Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was acutally surprised at the quality of this mascara..I guess I just didn't think it would do much for me ..but it did! I have really long lashes and they can clump easily with most mascaras. This mascara separates my lashes and makes them look dramatic without looking fake.. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by techkd518

I love this mascara! I also use mark.'s Make It Big Mascara, but this one goes on more thin, so it separates my lashes and I can layer it throughout the day! I would definitely recommend this to everyone, and everyone I know who uses it, loves it! It also is a "hook-up" which is a customizable packaging techinque that mark. uses for some of their products - you put this mascara into a connector, and add another hook-up product on the other end, and viola! you have 2 products as 1 because they are connected - They can easily be thrown into your purse when you're on the go, or when separated, they fit perfect into pockets and tiny purses!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by SarahAnne5177

I LOVE LOVE LOVE! This mascara! It does wonders for my eyes. It not only lengthens and separates my lashes but, it makes them look fuller as well! It also doesn't leave my eyes black like dome other brands do. Definitely a great buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the brush, very long, with short bristles. The formula really extends the lashes and does a great job keeping them seperated. Does good at lifting the lashes also. This had a little bit of smudging on upper eye area and some flaking but nothing major. Would still wear again

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by pretebrowneyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thank goodness I got this for free. Did absolutely nothing for my lashes....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Makeup0x

Very nice mascara! although i have seen better, this wasn;t that bad :P I love it in black, works pretty good , but i like avons superschock mascara, now thats a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by knightranch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! It thickens, lengthens and the winegloss color is very pretty. This is my favorite non-waterproof mascara. The tube is small but very portable, just toss in your purse and go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

WOW , I was pleasantly surprised by how good this mascara is! I tried the mark. big it big mascara and it wasn't very good. So, I didn't really care for this one at first. Later, I was bored and I decided to test it out and WOW! it really lengthen my lashes though it tends to clump( as all lengthening mascara do!). I really like it though, I have to say, my HG is still Lashblast.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2008 10:38:00 AM More reviews by katvop83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara in the black color i like the way you can hook it up to another item but the only thing bad about it was that i wish it was a waterproof mascara but it does wonders for people with small lashes i would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by dorkynerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just ventured into the Mark cosmetics. I must say I LOVE the hook ups. They are so conviente and very affordiable. Plus they really work.This mascara works wonders for my lashes!