Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 11/12/2011 5:34:00 PM

Honestly they are awesome, perfect to apply when you really don't want to wear much of anything...plus most lip balms having nothing on them. Also their lip glosses are awesome, nearly as good as some of revlon's in my opinion with a much better smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I collected these as a tween, and had two long shoelaces strung full of them. The grape pop was my favorite, and I got in trouble for not taking them out of my jeans pockets before my mother did my laundry more than once. Nostalgia aside, I currently use these as lip balm, not lip gloss per se, so my preference is for the clear, non-shimmery ones - shimmer and pigment are both drying. Thus, the vanilla is my personal favorite. I do like that they give my lips a bit of shine, since I'm always wearing lip balm whether I'm wearing lipcolor or not. If they have a flaw, it's that the scent/flavor and formulation on new ones can be hit or miss - the cookies and cream flavor was drying, and I really dislike the smell of the watermelon one, for example. Nevertheless, since I keep several lip balms around the house, I can buy the multipacks/party packs and keep myself in stock while trying new flavors, or just nab a vanilla one if I don't feel like experimenting. I wish they'd update the packaging a bit (I loved the bubble tops and holographic labels on the Cosmic Smackers when they were sold individually for a while), but since it's just lip balm, I'm over it. BTW, Bonne Bell is a great company for customer service - when I expressed my sadness at a particular product being discontinued, they sent me several of them along with a few other goodies.

on 10/21/2011 8:44:00 PM

These are really great! I have the cherry flavored one. It seems full of luxurious moisturizers and smells just like fresh cherries. It adds a delicate pink flush to your lips. I also have the Dr. Pepper flavored one but hate the soda flavoring (even though I love sodas). Lip Smackers is tops in my book. I plan to occasionally still use lip ointment or conditioner but definitely want to keep Lip Smackers handy. Highly recommended.

on 10/21/2011 7:52:00 PM

Strawberry is my favorite : )) Very moisturizing lip balms that smell really good! Ive used these forever and ever and I dont plan on changing!

on 10/15/2011 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh, lipsmackers! I used to love these soo much! It's been years since I've had one. They are not very moisturising , but who cares! They're fun! The flavors, the colors... I might just go buy one tomorrow for old times sake.

on 8/12/2011 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Ok so i am a teenager who does make a lot of money. prob about 50 dollors a month. not even sometimes. i dont have the money to go to MAC and stuff like that. This is wonderful!!!! Its very cheap and i have been wearing them since i was four!!!! they are great and the new lip glosses are fab!!!! They are high shine and very flavorful!!!
xoxoxo

on 8/10/2011 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've always loved Bonne Bell Lipsmackers ever since discovering them in my early teens. I love the bright packaging and the variety of colours and smells. When I was younger I used to buy as many as I could get my hands on and compare them with friends. Now days I tend to only buy the pink or red colours with no glitter just to add a hint of colour to my lips, I'll continue to repurchase throughout my life as these little lipglosses are cheap and fun and just a nice little staple to have on hand in my handbag.

on 6/28/2011 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i remember how i loved these as a kid, and they work well too

on 6/20/2011 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

lip smackers! haha, gotta love these :). smells good and smooths well <3 the only thing is that they are REALLY expensive for a lip balm. lol :)

on 6/14/2011 12:22:00 PM

ima huge coke fan and this is heaven! i exfoliate my lips and put thin on,god smooth natural pink lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin