Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 8/12/2011 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Ok so i am a teenager who does make a lot of money. prob about 50 dollors a month. not even sometimes. i dont have the money to go to MAC and stuff like that. This is wonderful!!!! Its very cheap and i have been wearing them since i was four!!!! they are great and the new lip glosses are fab!!!! They are high shine and very flavorful!!!
xoxoxo

on 8/10/2011 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've always loved Bonne Bell Lipsmackers ever since discovering them in my early teens. I love the bright packaging and the variety of colours and smells. When I was younger I used to buy as many as I could get my hands on and compare them with friends. Now days I tend to only buy the pink or red colours with no glitter just to add a hint of colour to my lips, I'll continue to repurchase throughout my life as these little lipglosses are cheap and fun and just a nice little staple to have on hand in my handbag.

on 6/28/2011 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i remember how i loved these as a kid, and they work well too

on 6/20/2011 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

lip smackers! haha, gotta love these :). smells good and smooths well <3 the only thing is that they are REALLY expensive for a lip balm. lol :)

on 6/14/2011 12:22:00 PM

ima huge coke fan and this is heaven! i exfoliate my lips and put thin on,god smooth natural pink lips.

on 4/23/2011 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love these adorable lipbalms! I have a lot of them, tastes delicious and not sticky. I love Cotton Candy and Vanilla Coke!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This review is just for LipSmackers in general..
Good lip balms, yes, very good :D Tastes are good although I of course dislike some, and they moisturize. Label fades, duhh ::)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Lipsmackers do not moisturize and leave a wax like coating on my lips. The only redeeming quality that Lipsmackers have is that they taste good. Using them reminds me of junior high school.

on 3/27/2011 10:04:00 PM

would i buy again? hell to the yes. i swear i think these are better than high priced lip conditioners. will buy until the end of time!!

on 3/27/2011 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

What more can I say than the other reviewers here? Use it so often I haven't even thought to review it unti I saw another review for it here today, lol! Cheap, every flavour you can think of, all smell/taste declicious, all of them either leave a healthy shine or sheer tint of colour; Dr. Pepper and Cherry Coke are my fave MLBB products, and I LOVE the sparkling fruit flavours, especially strawberry! Lip Smackers are the first lip product I ever bought, eay back in Gr. 8, and I will continue to buy them forever!

Recommended for Medium Skin