Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I thought I found my new favorite chapstick ever, I loved Cotton Candy. I bought three 5 packs on sale for only a dollar per 5 pack, so cheap!

My lips feel great, but I've noticed they make my breath really gross (well to me definitely because I can taste the bad breath) And I never have gross breath! But every time I put this on, no matter the flavor, my mouth tastes gross and my breath smells like I haven't brushed my teeth! haha really it's gross..

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Whenever I see these, I remember memories of when I was in elementary and this was the only form of "makeup", apart from face powder, that I was allowed to wear. And for some reason, despite being "cheap", this did work pretty well. I think what sold me more was the flavors and the scents of these rather than how much they moisturized my lips, which made it quite addicting, but for the most part, it did train me to always put on my lip balm to prevent my lips from chapping! :)) Great product, despite the fact that I use higher end makeup, this never fails to do the job.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So, i was looking for a lip balm in my room one day, andbj fiund my old skittles strawberry starfruit one...so i was like why not right? So i put it on, and i immediatly fell back in love with them!! I dont know why some people thjn theyre not moisturizing, because i found them tk be more moisturizing then most lip balms ive tried!! And dont even get my started on the scents.... I have now pink lemonade, red raspberry, and vanilla, and a cotton candy liquid lip smacker....i especially like the vanilla one because it was my favorite when i was little and i still love it!! My friends have confiscated it from me when i would put it on every 5 minutes in class.... Like cupcakes out of the oven....mmmmmm!:D overall, i deffinitly recoment and a deffinite repurchase :D

I'm a lip balm-aholic in general, so I always have multiple tubes on hand. But, I've recently fallen back in love with Lip Smackers. I always used them as a child for fun, but now I'm really loving them for the yummy scents, super softness they give my lips, and great subtle sheen. Right now I have Dr. Pepper, Cotton Candy, Watermelon, & Strawberry Vanilla. The only con so far is that I really hate the scent of the Watermelon one, unfortunately. For some reason the smell makes me nauseous, so it'll get passed on to my niece. Too bad you can't sniff before you purchase.

Honestly they are awesome, perfect to apply when you really don't want to wear much of anything...plus most lip balms having nothing on them. Also their lip glosses are awesome, nearly as good as some of revlon's in my opinion with a much better smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I collected these as a tween, and had two long shoelaces strung full of them. The grape pop was my favorite, and I got in trouble for not taking them out of my jeans pockets before my mother did my laundry more than once. Nostalgia aside, I currently use these as lip balm, not lip gloss per se, so my preference is for the clear, non-shimmery ones - shimmer and pigment are both drying. Thus, the vanilla is my personal favorite. I do like that they give my lips a bit of shine, since I'm always wearing lip balm whether I'm wearing lipcolor or not. If they have a flaw, it's that the scent/flavor and formulation on new ones can be hit or miss - the cookies and cream flavor was drying, and I really dislike the smell of the watermelon one, for example. Nevertheless, since I keep several lip balms around the house, I can buy the multipacks/party packs and keep myself in stock while trying new flavors, or just nab a vanilla one if I don't feel like experimenting. I wish they'd update the packaging a bit (I loved the bubble tops and holographic labels on the Cosmic Smackers when they were sold individually for a while), but since it's just lip balm, I'm over it. BTW, Bonne Bell is a great company for customer service - when I expressed my sadness at a particular product being discontinued, they sent me several of them along with a few other goodies.

These are really great! I have the cherry flavored one. It seems full of luxurious moisturizers and smells just like fresh cherries. It adds a delicate pink flush to your lips. I also have the Dr. Pepper flavored one but hate the soda flavoring (even though I love sodas). Lip Smackers is tops in my book. I plan to occasionally still use lip ointment or conditioner but definitely want to keep Lip Smackers handy. Highly recommended.

Strawberry is my favorite : )) Very moisturizing lip balms that smell really good! Ive used these forever and ever and I dont plan on changing!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Oh, lipsmackers! I used to love these soo much! It's been years since I've had one. They are not very moisturising , but who cares! They're fun! The flavors, the colors... I might just go buy one tomorrow for old times sake.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Ok so i am a teenager who does make a lot of money. prob about 50 dollors a month. not even sometimes. i dont have the money to go to MAC and stuff like that. This is wonderful!!!! Its very cheap and i have been wearing them since i was four!!!! they are great and the new lip glosses are fab!!!! They are high shine and very flavorful!!!
xoxoxo