August 28, 2014 | 1027 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smackers

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

This review is just for LipSmackers in general..
Good lip balms, yes, very good :D Tastes are good although I of course dislike some, and they moisturize. Label fades, duhh ::)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lipsmackers do not moisturize and leave a wax like coating on my lips. The only redeeming quality that Lipsmackers have is that they taste good. Using them reminds me of junior high school.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

would i buy again? hell to the yes. i swear i think these are better than high priced lip conditioners. will buy until the end of time!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What more can I say than the other reviewers here? Use it so often I haven't even thought to review it unti I saw another review for it here today, lol! Cheap, every flavour you can think of, all smell/taste declicious, all of them either leave a healthy shine or sheer tint of colour; Dr. Pepper and Cherry Coke are my fave MLBB products, and I LOVE the sparkling fruit flavours, especially strawberry! Lip Smackers are the first lip product I ever bought, eay back in Gr. 8, and I will continue to buy them forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

When I was on vacation last summer, God forbid, I left my lip balms at home and ran to Target to pick up something and got this in Watermelon. I used Bonne Bell Lip Smackers when I was a teenager and the scent of this luscious watermelon brought back fond memories. I'm so glad I found you again, Bonne Bell!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My 2 favorits are Sparkling Pomogranet and Dr.Pepper!! They are so moisterizing, they add abit of colour and taste great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by misskenzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is really good stuff! Unlike some other brands, you don't need to reapply it all the time. It is shiny but not too noticable, which I like. Plus, all the flavors smell great! Even my boyfriend likes to wear my lip smackers. :) I just got cookies 'n cream and it reminds me of dessert.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by SexpotOnTheRocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only chapstick that I will ever buy as long as they keep making them. It's better than all other drugstore brands. Better than pricey lip treatments like Go Smile's $20 lip butter. Better than organic balms. Like another reviewer mentioned, I especially love that it does not appear very shiny when you apply it - it just makes your lips look healthy and soft. I apply it at night, and while so many other lip treatments would leave me waking up to chapped, peeling lips, this leaves me waking up with a kissable pout. I also use it throughout the day and it primes well for lipstick. But what I really love about these are the cute tubes and adorable flavors it comes in. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok, so maybe lip smackers are a "childish" product but who can resist?! The cute packaging, the great flavors, the cheap price...AH! I love my cotton candy lip smacker to death! From the pretty pink tube to the wonderful, delicious smell--I can't get enough! I love me some smackers! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by CookieDough117

I love lip smackers!!! I love the fact it's a stick lip balm, I hate tins! They're really moisturising and leave a nice shine to the lips. They all smell amazing too! Some of my faves are bubblegum, rasberry, strawberry banana.. I had one years ago called strawberry kiwi comet.. That was my fave but I can't find it anywhere now :( And they're super cheap. If you're in England you can get them in Primark at the moment for 1.50!! :)