January 29, 2015 | 2111 users online

Scrubs - Laura Mercier - Flawless Skin Face Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by js87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY HG !! I've tried many different scrubs before and this is the BEST by far! It's not too rough on your skin which I like because I have sensitive skin. It makes your face unbelievably smooth after; it looks like you just got a facial and leaves your face glowing. I love love lovee this product! I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a face scrub!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by maryclare80

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was at the Sephora store and got a sample of this product.

I used it once and threw away the rest.

This is WAY too rough for me.

I felt like someone had rubbed sandpaper over my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by allybee1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
It's gentle enough to use everyday, but rough enough to exfoliate. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and smooth. Definitely worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by bllhjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best exfoliater I've used, but it is a bit expensive. Gentle but still does the job. I also notice that my skin looks more radiant after I use it. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Luckymx95

This product is awesome! Its filled up with little mini beads so it really exfoliates your skin. I would definetly buy this product again and again. I got it for thirty dollars so its nothing compared to the 60 to 100 dollar exfoliaters. My face is a combination of oily and dry and it hasn't effected my skin in a bad way at all. After using it, you find your skin to be softer after washing away your old skin cells. You don't have to scrub this on your face harshly, just gently massage it into your face for like 20 seconds and that's all it takes.
*** It says you can use this product daily but I would go for every other day to let your skin have a break. That way your not continuously rubbing away the fresh layer of skin you got the day before. Also I would be careful around cystic acne! THIS IS TRULY WORTH IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Jess791

I love this product, it's not too harsh , it's not too gentle , it's just right. You can use it everyday but I use it every other day . I love how it leaves my skin glowing and radiant like I just came back from the spa. It also makes your skin absorb producta better so when you apply any other treatment, moisturizer or toner; it will seep in into your skin so easily without leaving any residue or shine; i have oily skin so I dot like that. This scrub also lightens, lefts dead skin cells, shrink pores, and help diminiah blemishes or minor pigmentation. Im so gonna purchase this again and again and again till my skin is immune to it lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will buy this again, most definitely. Though I have no idea when that will even be, as I only use a pea sized amount and it could take me years to get through! So okay, I'll repurchase sooner than that since it might spoil if I wait that long. But honestly, I use such a little amount that for the large size, it looks impossible to get through! I love this so much. I scrub veeeeerry gently every morning. It's expensive but hey, it works wonderfully and I don't know when I'll make my way through the entire bottle. I also think that it's helping with the acne scar discoloration issues that I have. It seems to be blurring them away, boosting the effects of my Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Leaves skin smooth and soft

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by cherrytruffle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recieved a sample pack of this scrub which I just tried last night before I went to bed. OMG this morning my skin looks so radiant and clear-its like its been airbrushed. I don't usually rave about any product especially ones I feel are a bit overpriced, but this stuff impressed me. I plan on buying a full size tube.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ark. I made a mistake when I bought this product. I prefer a chemical exfoliation or a really gentle physical exfoliator. This is too gritty for my face. I prefer REN's Glycolactic Mask, or even the very gentle YSL Gommage. I use a Clarisonic so I really don't need these granular particles. I am afraid I will scratch my face!