November 27, 2014 | 1481 users online

Scrubs - Laura Mercier - Face Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Jess791

I love this product, it's not too harsh , it's not too gentle , it's just right. You can use it everyday but I use it every other day . I love how it leaves my skin glowing and radiant like I just came back from the spa. It also makes your skin absorb producta better so when you apply any other treatment, moisturizer or toner; it will seep in into your skin so easily without leaving any residue or shine; i have oily skin so I dot like that. This scrub also lightens, lefts dead skin cells, shrink pores, and help diminiah blemishes or minor pigmentation. Im so gonna purchase this again and again and again till my skin is immune to it lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will buy this again, most definitely. Though I have no idea when that will even be, as I only use a pea sized amount and it could take me years to get through! So okay, I'll repurchase sooner than that since it might spoil if I wait that long. But honestly, I use such a little amount that for the large size, it looks impossible to get through! I love this so much. I scrub veeeeerry gently every morning. It's expensive but hey, it works wonderfully and I don't know when I'll make my way through the entire bottle. I also think that it's helping with the acne scar discoloration issues that I have. It seems to be blurring them away, boosting the effects of my Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

Leaves skin smooth and soft

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by cherrytruffle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recieved a sample pack of this scrub which I just tried last night before I went to bed. OMG this morning my skin looks so radiant and clear-its like its been airbrushed. I don't usually rave about any product especially ones I feel are a bit overpriced, but this stuff impressed me. I plan on buying a full size tube.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ark. I made a mistake when I bought this product. I prefer a chemical exfoliation or a really gentle physical exfoliator. This is too gritty for my face. I prefer REN's Glycolactic Mask, or even the very gentle YSL Gommage. I use a Clarisonic so I really don't need these granular particles. I am afraid I will scratch my face!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A nice scrub, but nothing so fabulous as to justiy the high price tag. The granules are a little large, so I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin. For me, anything more than once a week would be irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by wawagugugaga

This is a pretty decent face scrub. The SA at the Bloomingdale's LM counter first sold it to me as a face cleanser with scrub and she told me I should use it everyday...this is not quite right. I bought this just to qualify for some GWP. However, the face scrub turns out to be quite nice. Of course this is not an everyday cleanser like the SA told me (I should call and complain about her giving me misleading info). I used it once or twice a week and it makes the skin very smooth. The grain size is perfect and not abbresive. It is lightly scented. The texture is thick and has an appealing apricot color. The skin feels very refreshed and clean after using it. I will probably not buy this again on because I want to try something else, but I definitely recommend this one to people who are interested. Price is very affordable (USD30 for 3.5 oz); a tube will last a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 10:04:00 AM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OUTSTANDING! What I love most about this product is that it cleanses and exfoiliates in one simple step. It really gets out the gunk in my pores certainly making my face look more "polished" with each use. I've used many scrubs, but this one is perfect in not being too mild or abrasive. The beads are so smooth and the perfect size. Another scrub I used (Philosophy) actually scratched my face. Love this scrub and highly recommend it. The smell is so relaxing and scrubbing my face has never been so invigorating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is just an average face scrub/polish. It'll do what your most basic of sugar/salt scrubs are supposed to do - exfoliate. But $30? A complete rip off. Scent is fine, doesn't bother me, but the price tag sure does. If you're looking for a gentle but effective facial scrub, I'd recommend Aveeno's skin brightening daily scrub - I'm on my 3rd tube and it costs $5-8.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've received a sample of this from my Sephora order. I don't like the scent, but then again it isn't overpowering or really bothersome, I just took notice because some of the reviews. It's inbetween a scrub and a skin polisher- it works nicely to exfoliate my skin. I still prefer my Origins Never A Dull Moment skin polisher, but I like how I only need a pea sized amount for my entire face. I can see this sample packet lasting me for a few weeks at least, so you're really getting bang for your buck. However, imo it's just a basic scrub. I like how Origins has the nice fruity yummy scent and does a good job of polishing. Overall, It's a dependable scrub and I would recommend but I'm not sure if I would buy the full size... I probably will one day (: