Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish

4.1

Water, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-3 Cocamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Ternafolia Oil, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquaternium-39, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylparaben, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Flour, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Propylene Gylcol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Officianlis (Sage) Leaf, Rose Canina Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). 6/1/09

on 5/5/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I've never felt so enthusiastic about a facial exfoliator in my life. I've tried many but this one blows the pants off of all of them. I got a sample from sephora thinking it was just gonna be like any other scrub but I was very wrong. It smells really nice too. I also like that its called a polish instead of a scrub, I find that polishes do a better job at exfoliating.

TEXTURE:
They're not kidding when they say face polish, if you are sensitive to scrubs & hate any abrasive-ness, this isn't for you. Its pretty abrasive but not in a bad way, in the way that you know its really scrubbing away any flaky, dull skin that you don't want, that its working. I personally like the feeling.

RESULTS:
Wow, my skin felt & looked so amazing afterwards. It had this glow to it that I can't explain. My skin just looked so fresh, moisturized, & healthy. I actually quite liked my skin for once. It felt baby soft & smooth & made a perfect canvas for when I put on my makeup. My foundation looked awesome that day (flawless & radient). My skin seems to love it too because its clearing up, my pores look smaller, & my blackheads aren't as noticeable.

Im definitely buying the full size, I never felt so confident about my skin in my life. My skin wasnt dull, dry, tight, flaky, or irretated afterwards, just beautiful. I usually don't spend alot of money on skincare but this is an exception, worth every penny of the $30. Holy grail scrub.

on 4/23/2011 2:45:00 AM

THIS IS MY HG !! I've tried many different scrubs before and this is the BEST by far! It's not too rough on your skin which I like because I have sensitive skin. It makes your face unbelievably smooth after; it looks like you just got a facial and leaves your face glowing. I love love lovee this product! I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a face scrub!

on 4/12/2011 10:26:00 AM

I was at the Sephora store and got a sample of this product.

I used it once and threw away the rest.

This is WAY too rough for me.

I felt like someone had rubbed sandpaper over my skin.

on 3/23/2011 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
It's gentle enough to use everyday, but rough enough to exfoliate. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and smooth. Definitely worth the price!

on 3/18/2011 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best exfoliater I've used, but it is a bit expensive. Gentle but still does the job. I also notice that my skin looks more radiant after I use it. I would definitely recommend it.

on 1/27/2011 1:48:00 AM

This product is awesome! Its filled up with little mini beads so it really exfoliates your skin. I would definetly buy this product again and again. I got it for thirty dollars so its nothing compared to the 60 to 100 dollar exfoliaters. My face is a combination of oily and dry and it hasn't effected my skin in a bad way at all. After using it, you find your skin to be softer after washing away your old skin cells. You don't have to scrub this on your face harshly, just gently massage it into your face for like 20 seconds and that's all it takes.
*** It says you can use this product daily but I would go for every other day to let your skin have a break. That way your not continuously rubbing away the fresh layer of skin you got the day before. Also I would be careful around cystic acne! THIS IS TRULY WORTH IT!

on 11/27/2010 10:40:00 PM

I love this product, it's not too harsh , it's not too gentle , it's just right. You can use it everyday but I use it every other day . I love how it leaves my skin glowing and radiant like I just came back from the spa. It also makes your skin absorb producta better so when you apply any other treatment, moisturizer or toner; it will seep in into your skin so easily without leaving any residue or shine; i have oily skin so I dot like that. This scrub also lightens, lefts dead skin cells, shrink pores, and help diminiah blemishes or minor pigmentation. Im so gonna purchase this again and again and again till my skin is immune to it lol

on 5/30/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I will buy this again, most definitely. Though I have no idea when that will even be, as I only use a pea sized amount and it could take me years to get through! So okay, I'll repurchase sooner than that since it might spoil if I wait that long. But honestly, I use such a little amount that for the large size, it looks impossible to get through! I love this so much. I scrub veeeeerry gently every morning. It's expensive but hey, it works wonderfully and I don't know when I'll make my way through the entire bottle. I also think that it's helping with the acne scar discoloration issues that I have. It seems to be blurring them away, boosting the effects of my Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

on 4/24/2010 2:33:00 PM

Leaves skin smooth and soft

on 3/12/2010 10:26:00 AM

I recieved a sample pack of this scrub which I just tried last night before I went to bed. OMG this morning my skin looks so radiant and clear-its like its been airbrushed. I don't usually rave about any product especially ones I feel are a bit overpriced, but this stuff impressed me. I plan on buying a full size tube.