April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by vvlindsvv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If I were in a serious hurry and had time for only one product, this would easily be in. I have searched high and low for a product that keeps the oilies away. This not only does that, it essentially makes my skin look flawless. I apply it to my nose and forehead with a touch of powder and no longer feel the need to apply foundation. The little tube goes a long way. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by kristacular1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great primer simply for the areas with large pores. It doesn't literally make pores smaller, it just makes them APPEAR smaller, temporarily, by filling them in and making a smoother surface for makeup application. I highly suggest this for anyone with larger pores or small acne scars!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by gint518

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a sample, and am now a customer. Not sure it does much to minimize pores, but it is a great primer for oily skin. Very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Queenlizo

I've been using this for years as a mattifier after I put on makeup. I have incredibly oily and sensitive skin, and it's always the battle of the shine, or oil-slick to be more precise.

I usually blot the oil on my face, and put on the Instant Perfector. It keeps the shine away for a few hours. If I can't blot, I put this on and voilą! grease-be-gone!

This is something I have to have in my purse, especially in the summer. I found out that they were discontinuing this product, and flipped out becaue I really depend on it. Fortunately, Clinique just reformulated it, and it works better than ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by dwalls

This a great primer for the T-zone! My skin is oily and it helps control my oil and minimize the appearance of pores. Get it on a darker shade though!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

at first i hate it! but now i LOVE it! its amazing amazing, it makes pores go away!!! i love it. i wish it lasted longer. but i will always use this

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by xxhoneyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

told to use as a primer, this product did help my makeup last BUT completely broke me out and did NOTHING for my pores which incidently its supposed to be for, if u have sensitive skin, stay away nothing but waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I consider this to be like a primer, although it's different. It's weird. It's supposed to hide pores or at least make them less noticeable. It comes in a small squeeze tube (.5 ounces) and is thick but blends easily.
I apply this BEFORE makeup, although the packaging says you can apply it after. I find that it doesn't look very good if I apply it over my makeup. What it does is covers the pores and gives you a matte look. At first it looks really nice, but after a while this begins to sink in and it makes your makeup look cakey. It can also make your face oilier that it might normally become. I find that in the long run, I look better without using this stuff.
I will probably save this for occasions when I know I won't be having a long day, because this just doesn't hold up. I'm sad because I love the matte look it gives your skin! So pretty and airbrushed at first...but it doesn't last. For around $18, I won't be repurchasing again. Just an ordinary primer makes more sense to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by 7thfly

This will be good if you're wearing it not for long with no makeup. It sits very obviously in your pores and becomes even more obvious over time. Won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by PrettyIzAzPrettyDoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't buy, a waste of money, did not make a difference.