October 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I hate the packaging for this. I had to click it at least 20x to get some concealer out and when it did there was too much. Not only that but the applicator is not soft and does not spread around the product properly. I tried this underneath my nose (where I have redness) and my eyes but it caked while not covering anything (and I have a good chunk to cover).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by SapphireSurf

The actual concealer inside it is good. The packaging and price (here in Ireland at least) are terrible. When I twist it to squeeze the product out nothing comes so I CLICK IT MORE AND THEN TOO MCUH EXPLODES OUT :( So yeah, its wasteful. It conceals ok for redness but not dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by keruchina

I found this concealer to be highly disappointing. The color range is limited, but worked for me. My main gripes are:

1. The spongey click up applicator is not effective.
2. It doesn't cover very well.
3. It has very little product in it.

All in all, I think this product is a fail.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by JeLiHeart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let's take you through the steps.
You walk into the store and see it. It isn't too expensive, $10 for this huge stick-pen thing and you're thinking it could be a steal. And then you look again and wtf! Half the pen is taken up by a clicky mechanism, only half of it is actual concealer.

Oh well, it's on sale so you look at the color options. There's like...5??? Light. Light Medium. Medium. Medium Dark. Dark. If you're indecisive, don't worry, there isn't much to choose from.

You buy it and you use it; click-nothing, clickclick-nothing, clickclick(wtf shut up you)clickclick-BAM a whole glob just oozed out. WTF?! Whatever, it's out anyways.

You put it on and it's feeling nice, light, and it's lookin good. And then you look at the sponge tip...how in the world are you supposed to clean this thing... WHATEVER, AT LEAST IT LOOKS GOOD RIGHT?

Right. For about 2 hours max. Look at your mirror again in 2 hours and it's like the whole process never happened.

Mediocre AT BEST.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by asholl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this as a concealer for my acne. For me, liquid concealers are the only kind that work. This goes on smooth. It does come off when I put foundation on top, but that is my only complaint.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by freak109

First off, I have really bad dark circles under my eyes!!! I have tried everything to cover them but nothing worked! So I decided to give this a go and have experimented different ways to make it last and not seem cakey/non-lasting.
1. I firstly apply my foundation as normal including under the eyes.
2. Apply eye makeup (except for bottom lashes) and by doing this it gives a chance for the foundation to set and for me to do my eyes.
3. Apply concealer over the foundation! This makes less of the product being used because the foundation is already covering some of it.
I also don't use a brush for concealer but use my index finger to gently dab it on.
4. Apply my mascara to the bottom lashes (also to give the concealer time to set).
5. And finally I gently dab (using my foundation brush) some powder just to make it set and also if needed to further blend it in. This ensures it lasts all day!!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging on the product is not great. You have to turn the dial to get any product to come up the top to a sponge and, as others have said, you cannot really control the amount. Also, I had to dial up to about the half-way mark before anything would even come out so you are really paying for about 1/2 the product that it appears to be. Does not last all day and cannot build the coverage. I bought 630 light/medium so it was fine for me but did not last. I would not buy again. Still on the hunt for my HG concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an okay concealer. It does cover things up, but does end up showing lines. Maybe okay if you are young with no lines/wrinkles. Color seems a bit on the yellow side. The twist up applicator is nice, just have to be careful not to crank too much out at a time. Price is okay. For the money I'd rather get L'Oreal's Touche Magique concealer or the Garnier roller ball one.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by macandnarslover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product due to a desperate need for a concealer. I should have researched beforehand, at first the concealer seemed to work effectively but I then realized it was quite cakey and didn't last too long, a couple of hours max. This product is very oily and I believe that it contributed to the increase of breakouts I had after using it for a couple of days.
Also, it is very hard to get the desired amount because if you twist the bottom too much it produces a lot of concealer, so if you purchase, (which i recommend you don't) be careful :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MasonK136

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives great coverage however it does not last all day.