Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.4%), Zinc Oxide (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Serica Soie (Silk), Alumina, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Silica, Polyethylene, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 10/28/2011 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this product on sale for 40% off at rite aid and i'm glad i did because i would have never paid full price for this.
the packaging could be better but that's not the worst part of it.
The concealer gives light to medium coverage but it can be a little cakey and unnatural looking. I found that it did not really conceal the bluish discoloration but did lighten it, but honestly i could have just gotten a regular concealer for that, my undereyes after using this product still looked like it had a grey discoloration. If it is supposed to be made specifically for undereyes it should work in a way that would contrast the bluish color, but it doesn't so it's basically a regular concealer. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/25/2011 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I did not like this concealer at all. The packaging is awful and it took me about 10 clicks to get the product to come out. It was difficult to blend and very drying. It enunciated my fine lines and pores when I put it on and didn't cover my dark circles at all. Overall waste of $8. I would purchase a wand concealer instead next time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm surprised at the negative reviews for this product. I really like it!! I bought this only because the regular concealer I buy was sold out. I have fair skin and bought the light/medium for $10+tax (cheap, if you ask me). When I applied it, I was amazed how well it blended. There was no creasing/caking or sinking into "fine lines" . The concealer held up all day and at the end of the night, it looked exactly how I applied it earlier in the morning. I believe this may be by HG under eye concealer!

on 10/8/2011 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I hate the packaging for this. I had to click it at least 20x to get some concealer out and when it did there was too much. Not only that but the applicator is not soft and does not spread around the product properly. I tried this underneath my nose (where I have redness) and my eyes but it caked while not covering anything (and I have a good chunk to cover).

on 10/7/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The actual concealer inside it is good. The packaging and price (here in Ireland at least) are terrible. When I twist it to squeeze the product out nothing comes so I CLICK IT MORE AND THEN TOO MCUH EXPLODES OUT :( So yeah, its wasteful. It conceals ok for redness but not dark circles.

on 10/3/2011 3:22:00 AM

I found this concealer to be highly disappointing. The color range is limited, but worked for me. My main gripes are:

1. The spongey click up applicator is not effective.
2. It doesn't cover very well.
3. It has very little product in it.

All in all, I think this product is a fail.

on 9/29/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let's take you through the steps.
You walk into the store and see it. It isn't too expensive, $10 for this huge stick-pen thing and you're thinking it could be a steal. And then you look again and wtf! Half the pen is taken up by a clicky mechanism, only half of it is actual concealer.

Oh well, it's on sale so you look at the color options. There's like...5??? Light. Light Medium. Medium. Medium Dark. Dark. If you're indecisive, don't worry, there isn't much to choose from.

You buy it and you use it; click-nothing, clickclick-nothing, clickclick(wtf shut up you)clickclick-BAM a whole glob just oozed out. WTF?! Whatever, it's out anyways.

You put it on and it's feeling nice, light, and it's lookin good. And then you look at the sponge tip...how in the world are you supposed to clean this thing... WHATEVER, AT LEAST IT LOOKS GOOD RIGHT?

Right. For about 2 hours max. Look at your mirror again in 2 hours and it's like the whole process never happened.

Mediocre AT BEST.

on 7/20/2011 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like this as a concealer for my acne. For me, liquid concealers are the only kind that work. This goes on smooth. It does come off when I put foundation on top, but that is my only complaint.

on 7/15/2011 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First off, I have really bad dark circles under my eyes!!! I have tried everything to cover them but nothing worked! So I decided to give this a go and have experimented different ways to make it last and not seem cakey/non-lasting.
1. I firstly apply my foundation as normal including under the eyes.
2. Apply eye makeup (except for bottom lashes) and by doing this it gives a chance for the foundation to set and for me to do my eyes.
3. Apply concealer over the foundation! This makes less of the product being used because the foundation is already covering some of it.
I also don't use a brush for concealer but use my index finger to gently dab it on.
4. Apply my mascara to the bottom lashes (also to give the concealer time to set).
5. And finally I gently dab (using my foundation brush) some powder just to make it set and also if needed to further blend it in. This ensures it lasts all day!!! :)

on 7/11/2011 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

The packaging on the product is not great. You have to turn the dial to get any product to come up the top to a sponge and, as others have said, you cannot really control the amount. Also, I had to dial up to about the half-way mark before anything would even come out so you are really paying for about 1/2 the product that it appears to be. Does not last all day and cannot build the coverage. I bought 630 light/medium so it was fine for me but did not last. I would not buy again. Still on the hunt for my HG concealer.