July 23, 2014 | 1917 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Top Speed Nail Polish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This went on nice and smooth and dried fast. I have it in Haze, which is gray. I get lots of compliments on it, but I stopped wearing it for awhile because it is the exact same color as my carpet cleaner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by tiffany0794

I really enjoy this Revlon line! I find that the formula is a little more thick in comparison to the regular line but does dry quick. I have two; one in Pink Lingerie and the other in Lily. I love Lily and I think it's a cheap way to get a great spring lilac color. It's fully opaque after one coat for Lily and maybe one to two coats for Pink Lingerie. In between the two I love Lily a lot more, I find that Pink Lingerie makes my hand look more tan than it is, and it's probably because it has a 'hot pink' quality to it. But I really like these in general and I would definitely recommend others to try it out!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by munchkintreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To put it plainly, love the color-hate the formula. I purchased this in pink lingerie in hoping to get a really nice barbie pink color for the summer, and while this nail polish achieves that it doesn't make up for this crappy formula. Had to apply 3 coats for it to be opaque and the application is horrid, streaky, and just downright bad. Plus it chips easily and doesn't wear well...I'm still on the search for my perfect barbie pink nail color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by addyroxursox888

I saw this at Watsons today and I was instantly sucked in. I bought the color 'Stormy', which is a nice, creamy grey color. It was around NT150 ($4-5 USD) and I am definitely going for more! The brush is like any other Revlon nail polish brush, and the formula is a wonderful consistency. The color went on without streaking, and the polish DID dry after around a minute or so (which is great for when I'm in a rush). I'm going back for Jaded, Black Star, and Vintage, which all look wonderful. Not really sure why this product gained such negative reviews; I think it's a the perfect drugstore nail polish!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

Worst. Polish. Ever.
It chips. It's streaky. The color looks like someone added a few drops of dye to some white-out. It looks chalky and matte. I bought this at Ulta for 6 dollars, and I'm very disappointed in this purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Stormy - a greige with lavender undertones. I absolutely adore the color, but this nailpolish is such a hassle to upkeep. I've never had a nailpolish chip so easily, it only looks good for a day. The formula is too thick for my taste, but somehow it goes on very uneven. It doesn't dry as fast as Sally Hansen's. It's just a headache, really. Wouldn't buy any others.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ouqtinvu

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this in Vintage - a pretty red color. I used my regular basecoat and top coat (both by Sally Hansen) The top coat I use is called Megashine and I had to use it as I found this polish to be dull - much more then a regular polish - had to use 2-3 coats to get the color even. I was astounded when I woke up the next day and 2 huge chips were on my left thumb - couldn't for the life of me figure out how that happened - by the next day every single nail has chips - I've never used such lousy nail polish - and I've used everything from Chanel (not worth the $) to 99 cent drugstore. I've used Revlon polish for years - basically a fav of mine along with OPI. But this new Top Speed line is the pits. Cannot recommend and would not repurchase - I'd rather wait for my nails to dry!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by trancewh0re

wow....i can honestly this say this is the worst nail polish i've ever tried. i got mine in the color pink lingerie...which, on the nails looks more like a tacky motel pink. first of all, the brush was terrible quality. the brush hairs were all different lengths, so i pretty much had no control when applying. also, i had to do three coats because you could hardly see the color! it went on clumpy and definitely is not "top speed' as far as drying goes. started chipping within 1 day! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by mistid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in cherry and i absolutely loved it. It went on well and dried quickly, but it started chipping within an hour of application. Now, about 36 hours later, all of my nails are chipped... and not just little chips. a few of my nails only have half of the nail surface covered. if i knew that i would have to remove and reapply it every day i never would have bought it... and i really loved the color...:(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by calisouthernbelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. This stuff was awful. I am an admitted polish junkie and I've had polish from the dollar store last longer. I literally did my nails last night and by noon at least 3 of my nails were chipped, and not little chips either, like have to do the nail over chipped. BLAH!
I was worried I wouldn't be able to find the awwsome blue color very easily but thanks for the internet china glaze makes a pretty dang close version! yay for me :)
I also had to apply 3 to 4 coats for it to be just right and look flawless, a bit much in my opinion.
Love my colorstay foundation from this line and was hoping this polish would be just as awsome. But not worth the 6 plus bucks.
Back to Walgreens it goes.