Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel

3.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Triphenyl Phosphate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Silica, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, PPG-2 Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Serica (Silk Powder), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Emerald, Diamond Powder, Saccharomyces Titanium Ferment, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Ruby Powder, Garnet Powder, Triacetin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate, Tribenzoin, Propyl Acetate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alumina, Benzophenone-1, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutylene Terephthalate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have the color Vintage. Its beautifully opaque, I just needed ONE coat! :) It dried super fast! Im happy with my purchase :) Im tented to upload a photo, I might do that later. My only complain is the price, here in Mexico it IS a little bit on the expensive side.

on 6/3/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I just bought the color Modern Grace on sale for about $4.00. Love the color (dusty bluish purple). Though a lot of the reviews say this polish tends to chip, I'm not too worried about it as I usually change my polish every or every other day. Two coats for a good finish.

on 5/25/2011 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Normally I avoid quick-dry nail polishes because they seem to chip in no time, but I really wanted a green creme nail polish, so I picked this up in 'Emerald' at CVS (it was basically free with a coupon & 'Extra Bucks'). The formula is a little thick, but 2 coats gave me the color in the bottle. True to its name, it did dry fast (dried completely in less than 2 minutes). I did follow up with a top coat. After 3 days I have some chipping on my tips which is typical for me. This is the best luck I've had with a quick-dry nail polish, so I will definitely check out other shades in the 'Top Speed' line.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This went on nice and smooth and dried fast. I have it in Haze, which is gray. I get lots of compliments on it, but I stopped wearing it for awhile because it is the exact same color as my carpet cleaner.

on 4/26/2011 1:52:00 AM

I really enjoy this Revlon line! I find that the formula is a little more thick in comparison to the regular line but does dry quick. I have two; one in Pink Lingerie and the other in Lily. I love Lily and I think it's a cheap way to get a great spring lilac color. It's fully opaque after one coat for Lily and maybe one to two coats for Pink Lingerie. In between the two I love Lily a lot more, I find that Pink Lingerie makes my hand look more tan than it is, and it's probably because it has a 'hot pink' quality to it. But I really like these in general and I would definitely recommend others to try it out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

To put it plainly, love the color-hate the formula. I purchased this in pink lingerie in hoping to get a really nice barbie pink color for the summer, and while this nail polish achieves that it doesn't make up for this crappy formula. Had to apply 3 coats for it to be opaque and the application is horrid, streaky, and just downright bad. Plus it chips easily and doesn't wear well...I'm still on the search for my perfect barbie pink nail color.

I saw this at Watsons today and I was instantly sucked in. I bought the color 'Stormy', which is a nice, creamy grey color. It was around NT150 ($4-5 USD) and I am definitely going for more! The brush is like any other Revlon nail polish brush, and the formula is a wonderful consistency. The color went on without streaking, and the polish DID dry after around a minute or so (which is great for when I'm in a rush). I'm going back for Jaded, Black Star, and Vintage, which all look wonderful. Not really sure why this product gained such negative reviews; I think it's a the perfect drugstore nail polish!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Worst. Polish. Ever.
It chips. It's streaky. The color looks like someone added a few drops of dye to some white-out. It looks chalky and matte. I bought this at Ulta for 6 dollars, and I'm very disappointed in this purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in Stormy - a greige with lavender undertones. I absolutely adore the color, but this nailpolish is such a hassle to upkeep. I've never had a nailpolish chip so easily, it only looks good for a day. The formula is too thick for my taste, but somehow it goes on very uneven. It doesn't dry as fast as Sally Hansen's. It's just a headache, really. Wouldn't buy any others.

on 2/10/2011 4:59:00 PM

i bought this in Vintage - a pretty red color. I used my regular basecoat and top coat (both by Sally Hansen) The top coat I use is called Megashine and I had to use it as I found this polish to be dull - much more then a regular polish - had to use 2-3 coats to get the color even. I was astounded when I woke up the next day and 2 huge chips were on my left thumb - couldn't for the life of me figure out how that happened - by the next day every single nail has chips - I've never used such lousy nail polish - and I've used everything from Chanel (not worth the $) to 99 cent drugstore. I've used Revlon polish for years - basically a fav of mine along with OPI. But this new Top Speed line is the pits. Cannot recommend and would not repurchase - I'd rather wait for my nails to dry!

Popular Polishes