July 29, 2014 | 1850 users online

Hair Treatments - John Frieda - Daily Nourishment leave-in fortifying spray

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by swtbabykitty87

overall, i would say this is quite a good leave in condition. you wont feel like extreme major differences, but theres definitely enough so you can be like, omg this works! i dont think this is suitable for those of you that have really bad hair, because i think the conditioning is sorta light. i also dont like the frangrance, its good but just not for me. also when you spray it,the mist isnt widely and finely distribute, its more like a medium thing, i dont know if that makes any sense to you, but yeah. i like my sprays to have fine mists that covers a lot of hair in one spray. i probably wouldnt buy this again after im done with my bottle, because i want to try other ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by ballerboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't noticed anything spectacular with the condition of my hair while using this product but it has helped detangle my hair. The formula is light and there is no sticky residue and it doesn't leave any gunk in my hair. I'll still use it until it's finished but I don't know if I would purchase this product again, maybe if it went on sale.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Normally I am a huge fan of the John Frieda Frizz-Ease line...Ive tried almost all of the styling products and have had good results. However, this leave-in treatment leaves something to be desired. It makes for a nice detangler, sprayed on wet hair after showering or at the pool. However, the frizz fighting and conditioning properties just arent there. I still end up using a styling cream and a dab of serum to smooth things out. My hair is on the dry side and although this doesnt seem to dry it out further, it doesnt do anything special for my hair either. The packaging is blah, nothing special. Ive had some trouble with the pump clogging, which is irritating. The smell isnt bad, but it isnt good either. Apart from the detangling, this product isnt really worth buying. I'm going back to Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Leave-in.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by EmmaJohnson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ew. this stuff is naaasty. it didn't do anything for my hair. no conditioning whatsoever. it was like spraying on good-smelling, sticky water. i applied this to damp hair and let it air dry, and my hair was crispy and gross. and the nozzle got clogged and i cant get it out anymore. whatever. i would NEVER buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2008 2:14:00 AM More reviews by rachelouie77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually really liked this leave in conditioner. I have damaged highlighted hair and this stuff really made is soft and not so crispy! ha

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by goodmornin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did absolutely nothing for me. I have long straight black highlighted hair which is crispy at the ends and it did nothing for me. It didn't detangle, smooth or de-frizz my hair. It's like spraying water over my hair.

Judging from previous reviews, perhaps it is only supposed to be used by people with curly hair.

Not buying again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kerri223

Love this stuff!!! This is the best leave in conditioner I have ever used and I've tried just about everything under the sun!!! This really de-frizzes and smoothes my coarse unruly hair. I highly recommend this stuff!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2007 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Sweetheart5015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

While I usually LOVE the whole John Frieda Frizz Ease line and the smell of the products....this product doesnt seem to do much for my hair at all. Feels like im just spraying on pure water and I see no results from it. But I still continue to use it on my hair after showering hoping that maybe ill see results from it one of these days. Hahahah....wishful thinking!
I wouldnt purchase this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by bagella

This is HORRIBLE. I have naturally fine, very curly, soft, curls...so if this should work on anyones hair, it's me. Frizz-ease was devoloped for my kind of hair and with exception of the serum, all the products dry my hair out.
Especially this Nourishing Spray! This turned my usually soft hair into a dry, frizzy haystack. Frizzier and dryer than it's ever been before. Yuck! Terrible deception from this product, will never NEVER purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Hibby21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff! I purchased this after reading the great reviews and it really does work. I have thick, coarse, dry, frizzy hair and a couple of sprays and my hair becomes frizz free (well almost) and shiny. It does define my wave as well. But remember less is more, once I sprayed on way too much and my hair just looked even more frizzier than usual. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it keeps working (IA).