September 23, 2014 | 1683 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by borntobepurple

I am brown person. My skin goes from wheatish to dark depending on how much I exposed to sun. Pinch me is gorgeous shade. I have always been a pink blush fan. But this one was more like a gamble. when i went to mac store and saw like blush palletes .. I couldnt choose. But I wanted to experiment and the salesperson at mac recommended me pinch me. It looks like bloody dark peach. Hestitant at start i changed my mind when i applied it ...when you apply it gives you gorgeous brown cum peach shade. Its worked so great with my skin. I love this blush cause it has efficiency of looking diff. It can look burnt orange to pale peach depending on application. I use this one when i am going to work . A slight dab on cheeks and have lovely gorgeous hues of warm orange color on it,
Do try this one. My friend has shimmer peach and it looks too glittery for daily wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by julinko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A light hand is required with the blush, but for me it really does provide a just-blushed color. Works for me in all seasons and goes well with lips in the red family.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by anapauuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great blush! I have fair skin and I love this blush. It's coloring is exactly what I,ve wanted: not pink, not orange, not red and not brown, but a combination of all of the above. Makes me look blushed but not with makeup on if applied in light-hand (can easily become a blush-overload). I used it with the MAC 129 SH brush, and both are keepers.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by bambamhoneycakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A mid to dark toned rosey color and one the 'must haves' of your blush collection. This one truly gives the 'just in from the biting cold' look. I love MAC Sheertones b/c of their buildability but this one is one the more pigmented ones. Not an HG or an all year blush for me b/c it doesn't look the most natural on my NC 30/35 Asian skintone. Would prefer to use this more for the winter time, but a nice add to my blush addiction.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush. Its a nice dark peachy pink color. It looks really natural on my tan skin and I like that it is a nice matte color. Its one of those dark blushes that don't really make you look like you have rosacea (but that also depends on how you apply it :) ). HOWEVER, it oxidizes and makes me a lot darker than I actually am, which is kinda bad because my foundation oxidizes as well and so my face and neck look unproportional with my chest at times :/

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by juliaperry

This blush definately doesn't get enough credit. I have very light skin and this blush looked great! It's a nice darkish pink color. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't stay on long unless I put one of the Mac creme colored bases on first..Hush is my favorite. Overall great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by hotAsFiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would have never in a million years thought this blush would work on my dark tanned skintone. I'm around NC45-50 and have worn Gingerly blush forever but it had a tendency to turn very orangy as the day wore. I also looooved NARS Deep Throat, but I found that throughout the day, the shimmer in DT would become extremely overwhelming.
It wasn't until I saw a gorgeous youtuber who was around my same skintone, rave about this blush. She also had the same issues with DT.
In any case, I'm sooo happy I got this. This blush is perfect, gives a very nice subtle "flush", noticeable, but not overwhelming. There is no shimmer, at least not huge particles of it. I also love that I can mix this blush with any other blush (currently mixing it with Breezy) and/or bronzer and it enhances it beautifully.
I highly recommend this!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by taliajune

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best blush formula MAC has to offer i.e. 'Sheertone' (it isn't as dusty as the Matte formulas). Pinch Me reminds of coppertone a bit because of it's deep peachy-ness, however this has more of a pinkish tinge. It is so beautiful on Darker tones esp. when it is worn over BB Calypso Coral pot rouge; it does wear really nicely on it's own too and doesn't take much to show up. Glowy peachy juicy merriment! Will repurchase! I apply this with my MAC 116.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by uzzie

For reference, I wear N35 studio fix foundation. Firstly, want to say that this blush is PERFECT for us medium-toned girls. It has a natural flush-looking colour that has great build-ability. It is a beautiful pink and peach tone. Definitely will continue to use this and buy again. TRUST ME, this is coming from someone who has been looking for the perfect blush for ages!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ZoSo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

A beautiful medium coral rose on my NC15 skin. It looks very natural without the burn look. The sheertone formula is just perfect because you can build it. I love pairing this with Hot Tahiti lipstick. This blush lasts on me the whole day. I will always have this in my collection. Holy Grail!