MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

4.4

I was looking for a new blush to pair with red, coral, and berry lipsticks and a MAC artist recommended this shade. Looks very bold in the pan, but absolutely works for my fair complexion. Extremely pigmented so a very light hand is required to avoid looking sunburned. The colour is a lovely rosy colour with a matte finish.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

What can I say, the packaging is just totaly awful! The plastic lid falls of all the time, otherwise I think it's a great blush if you are some sort of NC, I'm a NW 25 and this is too redish-coloured for me in the winter since my face and lips turn really red. But in the summer with a glowing tan it's perfect, especially with a hint of shimmer on top (for example Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this blush. This and NARS orgasm are my go-to blushes! Perfect color for me.. It looks reddish in the pan but actually comes out to be (on my skin) a coral rosey peachy kind of color. It really brings my face to life. I prefer this blush in fall/winter more so than summer. This stuff lasts forever so the price is great considering I have had mine for over a year and have yet to hit the pan so when I do will def repurchase! :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am brown person. My skin goes from wheatish to dark depending on how much I exposed to sun. Pinch me is gorgeous shade. I have always been a pink blush fan. But this one was more like a gamble. when i went to mac store and saw like blush palletes .. I couldnt choose. But I wanted to experiment and the salesperson at mac recommended me pinch me. It looks like bloody dark peach. Hestitant at start i changed my mind when i applied it ...when you apply it gives you gorgeous brown cum peach shade. Its worked so great with my skin. I love this blush cause it has efficiency of looking diff. It can look burnt orange to pale peach depending on application. I use this one when i am going to work . A slight dab on cheeks and have lovely gorgeous hues of warm orange color on it,
Do try this one. My friend has shimmer peach and it looks too glittery for daily wear.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A light hand is required with the blush, but for me it really does provide a just-blushed color. Works for me in all seasons and goes well with lips in the red family.

Great blush! I have fair skin and I love this blush. It's coloring is exactly what I,ve wanted: not pink, not orange, not red and not brown, but a combination of all of the above. Makes me look blushed but not with makeup on if applied in light-hand (can easily become a blush-overload). I used it with the MAC 129 SH brush, and both are keepers.

A mid to dark toned rosey color and one the 'must haves' of your blush collection. This one truly gives the 'just in from the biting cold' look. I love MAC Sheertones b/c of their buildability but this one is one the more pigmented ones. Not an HG or an all year blush for me b/c it doesn't look the most natural on my NC 30/35 Asian skintone. Would prefer to use this more for the winter time, but a nice add to my blush addiction.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really like this blush. Its a nice dark peachy pink color. It looks really natural on my tan skin and I like that it is a nice matte color. Its one of those dark blushes that don't really make you look like you have rosacea (but that also depends on how you apply it :) ). HOWEVER, it oxidizes and makes me a lot darker than I actually am, which is kinda bad because my foundation oxidizes as well and so my face and neck look unproportional with my chest at times :/

This blush definately doesn't get enough credit. I have very light skin and this blush looked great! It's a nice darkish pink color. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't stay on long unless I put one of the Mac creme colored bases on first..Hush is my favorite. Overall great product.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I would have never in a million years thought this blush would work on my dark tanned skintone. I'm around NC45-50 and have worn Gingerly blush forever but it had a tendency to turn very orangy as the day wore. I also looooved NARS Deep Throat, but I found that throughout the day, the shimmer in DT would become extremely overwhelming.
It wasn't until I saw a gorgeous youtuber who was around my same skintone, rave about this blush. She also had the same issues with DT.
In any case, I'm sooo happy I got this. This blush is perfect, gives a very nice subtle "flush", noticeable, but not overwhelming. There is no shimmer, at least not huge particles of it. I also love that I can mix this blush with any other blush (currently mixing it with Breezy) and/or bronzer and it enhances it beautifully.
I highly recommend this!