April 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic color; a natural-looking red, in contrast to Mata Hari's natural-looking deepish pink (or is it rose?) The shimmer isn't really noticeable, so if you don't like that, no worries.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by darlinglilkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Too red for me, had to pass. Though it is striking in the pan. My skin tends to pick up the red in everything, though. I couldn't wear MAC Dollymix or NARS Mata Hari for the same reason. Oh well, I can afford not to like one or two NARS blushes, snort! Me = NC30-35 with very, very yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by seonmi

It's one of my favorite blushes. A raspberry color with a bit of shimmer but the shimmer kinda goes away when you apply.

It's perfect for my tan skin. I don't look good in pink, esp. pink blush because it's too cool for my coloring. But this blush is great, plus it's so easy to blend. Others may say it's too dark/super-pigmented, but on me NC 40, it's just fine. I can even go without the skunk brush sometimes with this blush as I use the normal blush brush for it with caution most of the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2008 7:27:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

I found my HG rose blush...Outlaw looks fantastic on my NW15 skin, giving a nice, sophisticated and wintery flush, especially when applied and buffed well with my 188 brush. The pigmentation on this one is very nice, not OTT like, for example, Crazed or sheer like Orgasm and the shimmer is almost undetectable. The price is a bit on the expensive side but the quality is amazing, as with all NARS blushes. Will definetely repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went into Sephora, intending on trying Crazed but that particular store had all the Nars blushes EXCEPT for Crazed. So I settled on Outlaw, thinking it would be too rosy on me. I tried the tester with a angled blush brush and loved how it looked on my complexion. It's different from all the other Nars blushes I have and love (Deep Throat, Luster, Torrid, Zen) and all the others I've tried and liked enough to keep temporarily but ended up swapping (Madly, Oasis, Amour, Orgasm). It gives me a rosy cheek glow, perfect for winter wear when you're pale and need some color. Very highly pigmented, so use a skunk brush and apply sparingly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by JessiDayle

I'm NC 30/35 and this gives me that perfect "just out of the cold" flush. Most rose colored blushes I've tried made me look like I'd been slapped, but not this one. I apply it with the 188 skunk brush and then buff it in with a kabuki and I get rosey, glowy, perfection! I can see this becoming a winter month fave. LOVE. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2008 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Kristy143

I bought this after i had returned my original purchase which was the "orgasm" But i felt the orgasm didnt have enough pigment or color for me. So i decided to go with a deeper color. I chose this after being in sephora for an hour (my sister was very patient with me but i could tell she was bored) so i settled with this color. I didnt think i would like it so much, but it is great. the color is very natural and has a coral under tone and a little goes a LONG way. It looks fabulous when blushed on the apples of the cheeks........ Ive heard NARS has better pigments than MAC, But i think they are pretty neck in neck with eachother. Over-all, very pretty blush. Goes well with all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is so beautiful and natural, but a little definitely goes a long way. Unless I barely pat my brush down on the blush I get way too much on. I had ordered both this one and deep throat, and was expecting deep throat to be my favorite. I was wrong, this one is much more beautiful and gives a better natural flush. This is going to last forever, but if it came to it I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my second favorite NARS blush after Torrid. It gives me a very becoming flush. This is a blush that can go with any look on me. It looks like muted strawberries on my NW43 skin. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by banana_008

I like Outlaw but it's one of the trickier NARS blushes for me to wear. Because I have yellow undertones to my skin Outlaw can look garish on me if I don't balance it out with the rest of my makeup. Outlaw looks best on me over bronzer, and a soft rosy lip like Eros lip lacquer. I'd probably give this one a 3.5 if I could. It's worth having for a different blush look but I don't think I'd repurchase.