November 26, 2014 | 1281 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by micropipette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful color, but very pigmented. This is definitely a blush that could easily go from gorgeous to clownish, so requires a light hand. I had actually gone to Sephora to buy Dolce Vita but found it to be more orange on my skin than I wanted. Anyway, Outlaw is a very natural color that can easily be amped up. Also its not as glittery as many of the other NARS blushes...its actually more of a shimmer. Like I said in my review of Orgasm, if you prefer only matte blushes, NARS probably isn't the best brand for you...but if you like NARS and want a darker, berry color without the glitter then consider Outlaw. Just make sure you have a good brush to apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by voguevania

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes me look blushy! Not an easy accomplishment for medium brown skin. I apply it with a makeup wedge. It was a splurge for me, but I've been using it for about 1 1/2 years, and still can't see the bottom, so the price is not outrageous.

I'm devastated! I just learned that Outlaw has been discontinued! I just looked at the Nars site, thinking that I might want to have a backup. It wasn't there!

My favorite cosmetics are always, always discontinued. Sigh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

Outlaw is a deep rose with warm shimmer. It's a very rich shade, and like most NARS blushes very pigmented, and should be applied with a light hand. Compared to other NARS blushes, this is most similar to (but a shade or two lighter than) Crazed; it's far deeper and somewhat warmer toned than Sin; and the depth of the color is similar to Taos. On my AAB/NC25 skin, it gives a wonderful flush akin to my own natural flush. As with most NARS powder blushes, the texture is smooth and silky and it comes in a black rubberized rectangular compact with mirror under the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by since2009

This is my first ever blush from NARS, and it's wonderful. Love this orangy blush, it's colour is quite unique, no other brand have this colour.

Highly pigmented, so a little goes a longway.

Plus it stay put and last all day, so if you don't touch your face and rubbed the product off you really don't need to touch up at all.

If I ever runs out I would buy again.

But the one major problem with NARS is the packaging, the rubber packaging seems cool at first but it goes sticky as it deteriorate or boigegrade (whatever you call it), and you'll have to de-pot it and move it somewhere else, because the vast amount of product will highly likely to out live the packing!

If anyone knows how to de-pot NARS please let me know.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic color; a natural-looking red, in contrast to Mata Hari's natural-looking deepish pink (or is it rose?) The shimmer isn't really noticeable, so if you don't like that, no worries.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by darlinglilkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Too red for me, had to pass. Though it is striking in the pan. My skin tends to pick up the red in everything, though. I couldn't wear MAC Dollymix or NARS Mata Hari for the same reason. Oh well, I can afford not to like one or two NARS blushes, snort! Me = NC30-35 with very, very yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by seonmi

It's one of my favorite blushes. A raspberry color with a bit of shimmer but the shimmer kinda goes away when you apply.

It's perfect for my tan skin. I don't look good in pink, esp. pink blush because it's too cool for my coloring. But this blush is great, plus it's so easy to blend. Others may say it's too dark/super-pigmented, but on me NC 40, it's just fine. I can even go without the skunk brush sometimes with this blush as I use the normal blush brush for it with caution most of the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2008 7:27:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

I found my HG rose blush...Outlaw looks fantastic on my NW15 skin, giving a nice, sophisticated and wintery flush, especially when applied and buffed well with my 188 brush. The pigmentation on this one is very nice, not OTT like, for example, Crazed or sheer like Orgasm and the shimmer is almost undetectable. The price is a bit on the expensive side but the quality is amazing, as with all NARS blushes. Will definetely repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I went into Sephora, intending on trying Crazed but that particular store had all the Nars blushes EXCEPT for Crazed. So I settled on Outlaw, thinking it would be too rosy on me. I tried the tester with a angled blush brush and loved how it looked on my complexion. It's different from all the other Nars blushes I have and love (Deep Throat, Luster, Torrid, Zen) and all the others I've tried and liked enough to keep temporarily but ended up swapping (Madly, Oasis, Amour, Orgasm). It gives me a rosy cheek glow, perfect for winter wear when you're pale and need some color. Very highly pigmented, so use a skunk brush and apply sparingly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by JessiDayle

I'm NC 30/35 and this gives me that perfect "just out of the cold" flush. Most rose colored blushes I've tried made me look like I'd been slapped, but not this one. I apply it with the 188 skunk brush and then buff it in with a kabuki and I get rosey, glowy, perfection! I can see this becoming a winter month fave. LOVE. :)