NARS Outlaw

4.4

!

on 6/19/2009 12:20:00 AM

Somehow this deep berry is the perfect replica of my natural blush, and I'm a PPP (NW15).

I thought I'd be better off with Angelika, which is very pretty, but that's just too light to be natural.

Outlaw is simply gorgeous. It's such a relief to have found the perfect match. I know it's ME because I've exercised to redness and then swiped the blush on to check-- no shade difference!

I love that Nars blush, though pricey, has so much product in it. And the pigment is perfect.

on 6/3/2009 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Oh NARS how you've pleased me again. I love wearing this blush in the hollows of my cheek with MAC Style or Sunspill. I love that it has shimmer that just allows the skin to glow, not big chunks of glitter. I tried it out at Lord and Taylor and I just had to have it. I love contouring with this color. Definitely in my rotation all year round.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have medium toned skin and I was looking for a blush that could give me that natural rosy and flushed look. I chose outlaw because it gave me this gorgeous flushed look. Next time I might pickup Madly. The thing with this blush is that you need to use a very light hand with a very small contouring blush. You can not go overboard with this blush. I think this blush would be perfect for any skin tone it just looks so natural.

Beautiful color, but very pigmented. This is definitely a blush that could easily go from gorgeous to clownish, so requires a light hand. I had actually gone to Sephora to buy Dolce Vita but found it to be more orange on my skin than I wanted. Anyway, Outlaw is a very natural color that can easily be amped up. Also its not as glittery as many of the other NARS blushes...its actually more of a shimmer. Like I said in my review of Orgasm, if you prefer only matte blushes, NARS probably isn't the best brand for you...but if you like NARS and want a darker, berry color without the glitter then consider Outlaw. Just make sure you have a good brush to apply it.

on 4/4/2009 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Makes me look blushy! Not an easy accomplishment for medium brown skin. I apply it with a makeup wedge. It was a splurge for me, but I've been using it for about 1 1/2 years, and still can't see the bottom, so the price is not outrageous.

I'm devastated! I just learned that Outlaw has been discontinued! I just looked at the Nars site, thinking that I might want to have a backup. It wasn't there!

My favorite cosmetics are always, always discontinued. Sigh.

on 3/18/2009 10:33:00 PM

Outlaw is a deep rose with warm shimmer. It's a very rich shade, and like most NARS blushes very pigmented, and should be applied with a light hand. Compared to other NARS blushes, this is most similar to (but a shade or two lighter than) Crazed; it's far deeper and somewhat warmer toned than Sin; and the depth of the color is similar to Taos. On my AAB/NC25 skin, it gives a wonderful flush akin to my own natural flush. As with most NARS powder blushes, the texture is smooth and silky and it comes in a black rubberized rectangular compact with mirror under the lid.

on 3/10/2009 9:14:00 AM

This is my first ever blush from NARS, and it's wonderful. Love this orangy blush, it's colour is quite unique, no other brand have this colour.

Highly pigmented, so a little goes a longway.

Plus it stay put and last all day, so if you don't touch your face and rubbed the product off you really don't need to touch up at all.

If I ever runs out I would buy again.

But the one major problem with NARS is the packaging, the rubber packaging seems cool at first but it goes sticky as it deteriorate or boigegrade (whatever you call it), and you'll have to de-pot it and move it somewhere else, because the vast amount of product will highly likely to out live the packing!

If anyone knows how to de-pot NARS please let me know.

on 3/9/2009 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic color; a natural-looking red, in contrast to Mata Hari's natural-looking deepish pink (or is it rose?) The shimmer isn't really noticeable, so if you don't like that, no worries.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Too red for me, had to pass. Though it is striking in the pan. My skin tends to pick up the red in everything, though. I couldn't wear MAC Dollymix or NARS Mata Hari for the same reason. Oh well, I can afford not to like one or two NARS blushes, snort! Me = NC30-35 with very, very yellow undertones.

on 12/31/2008 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It's one of my favorite blushes. A raspberry color with a bit of shimmer but the shimmer kinda goes away when you apply.

It's perfect for my tan skin. I don't look good in pink, esp. pink blush because it's too cool for my coloring. But this blush is great, plus it's so easy to blend. Others may say it's too dark/super-pigmented, but on me NC 40, it's just fine. I can even go without the skunk brush sometimes with this blush as I use the normal blush brush for it with caution most of the time.

Popular Blush Products