November 22, 2014 | 1014 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Essential Nutrients - Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by KarynBlaine310

This is a fantastic product. The cream is lightweight and is absorbed by skin quickly, leaving a matte finish to my skin. It is an excellent moisturiser, not sticky or greasy and providing a good amount of hydration. It is a tad expensive for what you get but the price is defenitely worth it in my opinion -- it is too bad this is being discontinued by Dove in favour of an anti-aging product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by scraps

This cream is awesome! No breakouts, no awful unnecessary smell,and no greasy feel!!! Big changes in my skin and all for the better! Will always keep this one handy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by s1syphus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful winter night cream (haven't tried it in summer). It's very soothing for flaky/irritated skin from dry heat. It doesn't aggravate my skin even during my monthly breakout. This and a glass of water before bed and I always wake up with a healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 11:46:00 AM More reviews by XxPinaColadaxX

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only use this at night during the winter when my skin is really dry. It's SUPER moisturizing. Sometimes almost greasy if I use too much. Whenever my skin has had enough and is red/itchy/dry this really, really helps. I washed my face one day and my face was very red and itchy. I dabbed a cold, damp washcloth on my face and applied this quickly while my face was still moist and it felt very soothing. I will repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2005 11:59:00 PM More reviews by LauraCandice

I was sucked into buying this because of all the 'nutrients' & 'vitamins' it contained (especially green tea!)But after using it it looked like I got a huge sqaure of butter and rubbed it all over my face. Im sorry for being dramatic but i can't stand a greasy moisturiser especially for a night cream. And i have dry skin so this stuff must be really greasy.Im probably better off using my Nivea Day Cream with SPF 15 at night than this one lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2005 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Dahlia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's called here in the Netherlands Essential Elements. But the ingredients are identical. And I must say this is by far one of the best creams I've used, and I use a lot, almost always from a brands like Chanel, Helena Rubinstein e.z.v. My skin is normal/combo, in the winter becomes a bit dry and there is nothing else to calm and soften it as this cream does. Perfect! I wish the day cream/lotion were also in Europ with SPF15, but unfortunately they have an SPF4, which makes them useless for during the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by zangreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this cream pretty well, it keeps my cheeks and neck from getting flaky. I need to use jojoba oil for my forehead, but that clogs the pores near my nose. The smell doesn't bother me, as it is the green tea that you are smelling. I use all the face products pretty regularly.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2005 8:10:00 PM More reviews by grapefruit82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ick, avoid this product if you have small pores and combination skin. I tried it and it made me break out soooo bad! Plz stay away from it, I haven't gotten rid of the acne scars I have from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2004 4:49:00 PM More reviews by shaiutto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product - I've gone through a whole jar and I hardly ever do that. I have very dry, sensitive skin with eczema. It hasn't flaired up my eczema or given me any zits. I think I will try a second jar.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by MissLori

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product based on all the glowing reviews, and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. There really isn't anything special about this product. I haven't really noticed any differnece since I starting using this. It seems a bit too lightweight for wintertime use, and the smell is a bit strong for my liking. The price is right though.