Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction 018

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/15/2008 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for a lip liner to make my pigmented lips not as pigmented and I can wear lighter colors. I've tried concealer before applying and that looked odd.

I use the side of the lip liner to apply on my lips, it's not an exact match but it did muted my natural pigmented lips so I could wear a lighter shade.

I also tried it before using a slimshine that i was determined to b2m since it didn't show up on me, and it made the slim shine's color show up and it's not that bad.

Also it made my lip stick lasted longer too. I was eating my lunch and my lip stick did rub off on the cup. Continuing on my meal i thought i got some stuff on my lips and i rubbed my napkin, i still had color on my lips.

I've found a solution to tone down my pigmented lips and at a great deal. I'm glad i found this item on here and I was thinking of getting the Guerlain lip lift.

I use this frequently. It feels creamy and smooth going on and I agree that it doesn't last as long as 1000 kisses but it is still very good. I have a hard time matching my lip tone, this comes close. WW #666 is a closer match, BUT I like how this goes on much better and it blends into my lip with just a quick smudge of my pinkie finger, so no ring around the mouth--AND, I don't have to sharpen it! Definately worth the money!

on 4/15/2008 5:34:00 AM

great natural lip colour

LOVE this liner. Itís *always* in my bag and is probably the only product that I see myself buying literally for the rest of my life, I wear it every day and have been using it over 3 years now. I use it for everything, reds, all kinds of pinks and especially nudes...perfect and sexy for nudes. It doesnít match my lip color perfectly, my lips are too reddish and the color just a little more brown, but applied lightly, it subtlety defines them and matches everything, I can even get away with just this and clear gloss.

Lasting power seems to be as good as the other lip color Iím wearing, be it a gloss or lipstick. If I fill in my lips and apply a color over the top, this l/l certainly makes the other color last longer. The automatic pencil is certainly a winner in my book. The *only* complaint that I have is that Rimmel tests on animals which, even though the product is perfect in every other way, leaves me looking for a pencil that comes from a company with ethics I can agree with. continued >>

on 2/26/2008 1:57:00 PM

I purchased this after reading the reviews here and I LOVE IT. It matches my natural lipcolor perfectly. It also doesn't seem to wear off quickly as have other liners that I have tried. I am definitely going to purchase again!

on 2/26/2008 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is a nice neutral color. I use it when i want to define my lips a little more when i wear clear or nude gloss. Its very creamy and glides on smoothly. However, it doesn't last very long. Rimmel's other lip liner, 1,000 kisses, lasts longer than this one.

on 12/30/2007 9:07:00 PM

The perfect YLBB lipliner, plus it's cheap and available pretty much everywhere. I use this everyday and repurchase often.

on 12/5/2007 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my endless search for the perfect nude liner, I picked up a couple of the Rimmel liners on a whim for about 3-4 bucks each at Target recently. Addiction was one of the choices. I bought this along with the Tiramisu and Wild Clover shades, and of them all, this one is my favorite. It is pretty much an exact match for my lips, making it the perfect nude, no-brainer liner. Also, it is an automatic pencil that doesn't require sharpening. (I hate pencils that need sharpening!) The finish is a bit sheerer than the either Tiramisu and Wild Clover, and lasting power is about the same as most liners I've used. Overall, a very good value. Lipliner is one thing I really don't like to spend a whole lot of money on, and this fills the bill. Definite repurchase, since on me, this really comes darn close to the ideal nude liner. Not HG yet, but until I find something that more closely matches my lipcolor, I'll keep buying and using it. For 4 bucks, definitely worth a try.

on 11/1/2007 3:42:00 AM

I was at Target the other night and bought this on a whim for under 4 bucks. I think I finally found my HG nude l/l! This is almost identical to my own lip color and the only one I've found that doesnt look orange on me. It's what I dreamed MAC Spice would be ^_^ (which sucked) I use it almost daily and I will repurchase no doubt

on 7/17/2007 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this, then lost it and was really gutted, then forgot which one it was I had bought, then bought the right one again by accident one day. It's a perfect match for my lip colour and goes on nicely, but lacks staying power. I'm not much of a lip-stuff girl anyway - I always lick it off and can't be bothered to reapply it! Nice and cheap, and no sharpener required.

Popular Lip Liners