LUSH Sex Bomb

on 5/10/2010 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this bath bomb. It has a very flowery, perfumey fragrance that is lovely. It turned my bath a beautiful pinkish purple colour and the smell lasted on my skin. It was pretty mosturizing and very relaxing.

on 4/24/2010 10:39:00 PM

I got this with my let's get fizzical box set and I really like it! The smell is so amazing I don't think it's too strong at all and it seems to linger for a little while on my skin. I like the cute little rose and how it makes my tub such a pretty colour! I wouldn't say it's one of my all time favorites but I really like it and would probably purchase again :)

on 3/11/2010 5:49:00 PM

Although I love the scent and the look of this bath bomb, it was too expensive for just one use. The Lush bath bombs can typically be split to get more than one use out of it, but this one (because of its shape) just wouldnt break apart. I loved the color it turned my bath water, it was such a pretty pink with just a hint of purple, the scent was amazing, and I just did not want to get out of the tub.

Over all, the only reason I would not repurchase this bath bomb was because of the price and single use ability! If money is not a concern for me I would love to have a never ending supply!

on 2/28/2010 8:39:00 AM

Although it is pretty and makes the water a beautiful shade of purpley pink, the smell is just too much. It is overly sweet and smelling it gives me a headache.

Not a fan of this bath bomb, its scent is over bearing almost too much for my nose. it does look pretty and i like how the flower in the center just slowly melts away in the tub...but the smell is too much. it has me wanting to jump out of the bath and shower! they say jasmin is in this but its not what i smell.... its just so strong. i will pass on this one every time.

on 1/12/2010 2:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not going to lie: the fragrance in this one is amazing. And it makes a gorgeous fizz that turns the water the color of rosehip or hibiscus tea.

So why the low score? Mostly it's because as the bomb dissolved in the water, I poked at it a couple of times to get it to fizz more, and it gave me a sharp burn on my fingers. There was no lasting mark or anything, but it definitely felt like a mild chemical burn. Not the way to settle in for a relaxing bath!

Also, the rose, which looks really cute on the bomb in the store, gets gummy and never dissolves.

on 12/2/2009 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The smell was a little overwhelming, but I really liked the idea with the pink colour and the rose. Unfortunatly I tried this on my own and not with my sweetheart. I think the experience will be complete with your partner in the water. :P But I got this for free when I bought some other stuff, so I only got a small peace.. I want more!

on 11/18/2009 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I adore the scent of this (LUSH calls it jasmine, sage, and ylang ylang) and it makes the bathwater feel soft and soothing like most LUSH bath bombs do, but the way it turns my bathtub water a deep pink weirds me out just a *little* too much. (It should be noted, however, that as long as you don't mind the water being pink, there are no post-bath issues - it didn't stain my skin or my bathtub itself.) If you like this type of scent but would prefer that your bathwater remains a "watery" color, I'd recommend LUSH's Sakura (cherry blossom) bath bomb (please see my Sakura review for more info on that).

on 9/2/2009 7:18:00 PM

what a fab product to share a bath with! colour of the water was soo psycodelic! and the cute little rose on top was a sweet idea until it started to go soggy..tehe.

beautifully scented, you can totally make out the jasmine and rose.

on 8/21/2009 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best bomb in lush!!!! love love love!!!! love the scent and the color. my bf and i love this bomb most! actually im not a rose fan,but really love this bomb,will repurchase it again and again!

Popular Bath Treatments