July 30, 2014 | 1052 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Sex Bomb

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by flisalisan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell was a little overwhelming, but I really liked the idea with the pink colour and the rose. Unfortunatly I tried this on my own and not with my sweetheart. I think the experience will be complete with your partner in the water. :P But I got this for free when I bought some other stuff, so I only got a small peace.. I want more!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by kmbirkel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore the scent of this (LUSH calls it jasmine, sage, and ylang ylang) and it makes the bathwater feel soft and soothing like most LUSH bath bombs do, but the way it turns my bathtub water a deep pink weirds me out just a *little* too much. (It should be noted, however, that as long as you don't mind the water being pink, there are no post-bath issues - it didn't stain my skin or my bathtub itself.) If you like this type of scent but would prefer that your bathwater remains a "watery" color, I'd recommend LUSH's Sakura (cherry blossom) bath bomb (please see my Sakura review for more info on that).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

what a fab product to share a bath with! colour of the water was soo psycodelic! and the cute little rose on top was a sweet idea until it started to go soggy..tehe.

beautifully scented, you can totally make out the jasmine and rose.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

Best bomb in lush!!!! love love love!!!! love the scent and the color. my bf and i love this bomb most! actually im not a rose fan,but really love this bomb,will repurchase it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by pocky

Damn you, Lush. I resisted your stinky, unnecessary, overpriced bath products for years until I tried the Sex Bomb. It is FABULOUS. Quite frankly, everything Lush smells the same to me when I'm in the store. I cannot tell any of the fragrances apart when I'm in the store so I go by looks. The Sex Bomb was the prettiest of all the bath bombs and I was in a carefree mood so paying $6 for a bath bomb that day didn't seem as ridiculous as it usually does.

The Sex Bomb scented my bathroom with an inoffensive powdery fragrance the first day I stored it in my bathroom but the lovely, rose-infused fragrance doesn't truly bloom until the bomb hits the water. I normally don't care for fragrances, especially florals and especially rose but I love the Sex Bomb. The fragrance is very soft and feminine. I feel so sexy with my soft, silky, and delicately rose-scented skin after every bath with a Sex Bomb. My nose did not pick up any notes of jasmine and I'm quite familiar wih jasmine. The scent to me is a soft powdery rose...sort of. There's definitely some powder and floral. The little rose in the center does not melt in my bath water--maybe because I don't like to take a very hot bath--and I actually find it a little disgusting since it's quite slimey so I take it out after the bomb dissolves. The first time I used the Sex Bomb, I thought the rose was soap and rubbed it on my skin (lol!) but it never really dissolved and floated in my bathwater. That was not pleasant. Add fresh rose petals to your bath water if you want romance. The slimey rose is just gross.

Anyway, I think $6+ for a product you use only once is too expensive no matter how fabulous so I limit myself to just 2 or 3 Sex Bombs a year, which is about how often I take baths so it all works out. I wish Lush made a Sex Bomb scented shower product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Kotro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this product. It's truely amazing. The scent is so relaxing and calming it makes you feel like you're in paradise.
The first time I ever bought this product I made the mistake of dropping it in as the bath tub was being filled. BIG MISTAKE. I later found out that you were suposed to drop it when the bathtub was filled so you could enjoy is nicely. The water turns a pinky slighty purple but not very colour, the scent is great and the little rose that get left behind is so smooth. I love this product and recomend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by StarlightChaser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! The scent is divine, and my skin feels very smooth after using it in the tub. Definitely one of my favourites from Lush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Excellent bath bomb. I love that I can smell it in my bathtub the day AFTER I take my bath with it. I usually cut these in half or quarters (annoying to do with a knife, but so worth it when I can get more than one bath out of it).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by addercat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was the first bath bomb I'd ever tried from Lush... I can see what everyone is raving about! I'd tried drugstore BBs before and they don't compare. The smell of this one is divine, the pink water is so pretty, and the rose is a nice touch. When I went to bed hours later I could still smell it on my skin. Well worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this bath bomb!..definitely makes you feel great afterwards. I found the little rose to be quite romantic and it dissovles nicely so no problem there. I love the pink color of the water and also the smell!