Urban Decay Strip

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/19/2005 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This e/s is the softest, most pigmented e/s I have ever tried. A little definitely goes a long way, which is good since it's such a beautiful silvery color. I love pairing this with my Mark On the Edge liquid e/l. :)

on 1/28/2005 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice color but nothing special. Its a medium silvery blue color. Its not quite dark enough for a smoky grey and the silver definately has a tone of blue in it. IMO better for the lid than the crease. Its pretty but i was looking for more of a grey shade than blue. No glitter which i love and its top quality. Nicely pigmented and glides on smoothly. Its not what i was looking for but its still a great color.

on 1/9/2005 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this e/s because of the reviews here..which are invaluable. I also got this with Crash, and you know what a fiasco I had with that e/s. Anyway...that fateful night with Crash, I also attempted to experiment with Strip-better results with this little guy.

Strip-definitely a silvery blue frost. Good texture-goes on easily and does go on as it shows in the pan..although I do think the blue undertone of the shade is more prominent on the lids-which is nice. Am still experimenting with the shade..but I really can't say anything bad about the shade..definitely interesting and worth a try if you are tired of frosty silver e/s...

on 12/18/2004 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is exactly how it's described a shimmery metallic bluish silver. Blue-Silver... I know that sounds weird, but it looks so perfect and brightens my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was convinced I'd written a review of this, but I haven't! lol. I bought this because I wanted a pigmented highly shimmery silver eye shadow to wear with black, for smokey eye looks for partying, but although it's great like this, I also love it in the day either on its own or edged with a bit of grey eye shadow to contour the eye, grey eyeliner, and either peachy or pink cheeks and lips. It's a complex silver because it applies a cross between silver and baby blue and it's very wearable because, like others have said, it's not too dark and not too light. It's gorgeous on cool skin tones, especially pale skin. I think it'd look best on either blondes or brunettes.

on 6/25/2004 9:54:00 AM

I really wanted a blue/silver eyeshadow and when i saw this i had to have it! Just the right amount of glitter in and makes my green eyes pop! I love it :D

I love this color... just the perfect shade of silver I never knew I needed--not too light and not too smokey. Looks great over most of my other eyeshadows and really changes the look. Goes on smooth and blends beautifully. I love it as a veil over envy.

on 1/13/2004 3:17:00 PM

Strip is a great lid colour for my "blue look". I love it cuz it's a silvery grey with just a touch of blue microshimmer. It brightens up the eye and adds a hint of blue without the garrishness of the 80's. As always, I find UD shadows smooth, blendable, highly pigmented and the longest lasting (on me).

on 12/29/2003 11:28:00 PM

I love UD shadows. This one is one of my favorites in terms of color. It is a slate blue shimmer, no glitter at all. It works well on my PPP with blue eyes. However, it creases on me like mad. This is the only UD shadow I own that does so.
** I just read everyone reviews... mine has no glitter in it. I have the tin style packaging... I don't know if they changed formula or what....

on 9/12/2003 2:12:00 AM

I had been lemming this for awhile and picked it up at the Bay during the UD clearance sale. It is a great silver with blue microglitter. However, when I applied it I couldn't see the blue sparkles. It still was a very pretty silver color, and like all UD shadows had a great texture and lasted all day. I am really glad I picked this one up!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products