December 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Strip Eyeshadow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JenRulz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This e/s is the softest, most pigmented e/s I have ever tried. A little definitely goes a long way, which is good since it's such a beautiful silvery color. I love pairing this with my Mark On the Edge liquid e/l. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This is a nice color but nothing special. Its a medium silvery blue color. Its not quite dark enough for a smoky grey and the silver definately has a tone of blue in it. IMO better for the lid than the crease. Its pretty but i was looking for more of a grey shade than blue. No glitter which i love and its top quality. Nicely pigmented and glides on smoothly. Its not what i was looking for but its still a great color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2005 2:54:00 PM More reviews by metaldog32

I bought this e/s because of the reviews here..which are invaluable. I also got this with Crash, and you know what a fiasco I had with that e/s. Anyway...that fateful night with Crash, I also attempted to experiment with Strip-better results with this little guy.

Strip-definitely a silvery blue frost. Good texture-goes on easily and does go on as it shows in the pan..although I do think the blue undertone of the shade is more prominent on the lids-which is nice. Am still experimenting with the shade..but I really can't say anything bad about the shade..definitely interesting and worth a try if you are tired of frosty silver e/s...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2004 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Hearts2Ashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is exactly how it's described a shimmery metallic bluish silver. Blue-Silver... I know that sounds weird, but it looks so perfect and brightens my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2004 8:08:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was convinced I'd written a review of this, but I haven't! lol. I bought this because I wanted a pigmented highly shimmery silver eye shadow to wear with black, for smokey eye looks for partying, but although it's great like this, I also love it in the day either on its own or edged with a bit of grey eye shadow to contour the eye, grey eyeliner, and either peachy or pink cheeks and lips. It's a complex silver because it applies a cross between silver and baby blue and it's very wearable because, like others have said, it's not too dark and not too light. It's gorgeous on cool skin tones, especially pale skin. I think it'd look best on either blondes or brunettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Mad4Mac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted a blue/silver eyeshadow and when i saw this i had to have it! Just the right amount of glitter in and makes my green eyes pop! I love it :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2004 10:16:00 PM More reviews by curiouslilannie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color... just the perfect shade of silver I never knew I needed--not too light and not too smokey. Looks great over most of my other eyeshadows and really changes the look. Goes on smooth and blends beautifully. I love it as a veil over envy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by dpkelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Strip is a great lid colour for my "blue look". I love it cuz it's a silvery grey with just a touch of blue microshimmer. It brightens up the eye and adds a hint of blue without the garrishness of the 80's. As always, I find UD shadows smooth, blendable, highly pigmented and the longest lasting (on me).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2003 11:28:00 PM More reviews by SabrinaP

I love UD shadows. This one is one of my favorites in terms of color. It is a slate blue shimmer, no glitter at all. It works well on my PPP with blue eyes. However, it creases on me like mad. This is the only UD shadow I own that does so.
** I just read everyone reviews... mine has no glitter in it. I have the tin style packaging... I don't know if they changed formula or what....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2003 2:12:00 AM More reviews by fletch50

I had been lemming this for awhile and picked it up at the Bay during the UD clearance sale. It is a great silver with blue microglitter. However, when I applied it I couldn't see the blue sparkles. It still was a very pretty silver color, and like all UD shadows had a great texture and lasted all day. I am really glad I picked this one up!