Avon Waterproof Glimmersticks

3.5

I like the nonwaterproof better. This product isn't really waterproof. It definitely fades by the end of the day from sweat, and of course it doesn't last if you swim. It works fine as a regular eyeliner though, pretty smooth, pretty subtle glitters - I have the white one still left and it's great for highlights. Would buy it again if the opportunity rises but it's not something I'd look especially hard for. If your friend is selling it and you can get a good deal, go for it! But you can do with any other eyeliner.

on 6/8/2009 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Best eyeliner hands down! This is a beauty. Its super dark and does not budge. I went hiking in the hot heat and this stayed on me the whole day by dinner time, my eyes still looked beautiful.

I really do not like this eyeliner. I used it on my waterline and since it is "waterproof" i thought it would stay. But it stayed only for about 5 minutes and it faded, ran and smudged all over. I recommend MAC fluidline if you want something to stay on your waterline. Its expensive, but worth it compared to Avons eyeliners

on 5/16/2009 4:27:00 PM

As a waterproof liner, this really does hang on the eye all day. The only thing that I do not like is that I really have to give it a tug across the eye area to get some color. I am getting too old for pulling on the delicate eye area! :) Instead I use Avon's Perfectwear liquid eyeliner which most days, lasts all day on me.

These were the first things I used when it came to makeup. It doesn't smudge, lasts long and comes in great colours. The only thing I hate is the "self sharpening" tube which dulls quickly and well, sucks.

on 4/11/2009 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love these! I have never had them smudge or wear off.
For the price, this is a great little liner. They go so smooth, no tugging at all. I use my navy and brown one together and smudge it up a bit. I just ordered some more today.

on 4/3/2009 3:34:00 PM

The best waterproof eyeliner that I've come across. It's got great staying power (although I've yet to come across a product that I can go 8+ hours without having to reapply). I only wish the 'blackest black' was blacker (One lippie off). I suppose it comes from not being the creamiest liner. It's not the smoothest application but maybe that is from the 'waterproofing' ingredients. I'll continue to buy this. For the price (and constant Avon sales...) you just can't go wrong.

on 3/27/2009 11:25:00 AM

I think this does a decent job. I have it in Smokey Grey and use it under the bottom lashes only. I usually don't have a problem with eyeliner staying on my upper lid, it's when I use it on my bottom lashes that I tend to get raccoon eyes. I like the Smokey Grey as a nice, softer alternative from the black liner I usually wear.

on 3/17/2009 6:36:00 PM

I love how these eyeliners work.. their not only waterproof but the eyeliner itself has a very thin point it makes it perfect to apply.. very simple!

on 3/17/2009 6:11:00 PM

I like this Waterproof eyeliner, so far it stays on my upper lids. I just have to wait until the summer to see If I get the same results. I hope it wont come off when I get in the pool, but so far I am happy with it and it's inexpensive.