December 21, 2014 | 1895 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Waterproof Glimmersticks

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner hands down! This is a beauty. Its super dark and does not budge. I went hiking in the hot heat and this stayed on me the whole day by dinner time, my eyes still looked beautiful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by xolovekrissyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really do not like this eyeliner. I used it on my waterline and since it is "waterproof" i thought it would stay. But it stayed only for about 5 minutes and it faded, ran and smudged all over. I recommend MAC fluidline if you want something to stay on your waterline. Its expensive, but worth it compared to Avons eyeliners

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a waterproof liner, this really does hang on the eye all day. The only thing that I do not like is that I really have to give it a tug across the eye area to get some color. I am getting too old for pulling on the delicate eye area! :) Instead I use Avon's Perfectwear liquid eyeliner which most days, lasts all day on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by kawaiikurosan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These were the first things I used when it came to makeup. It doesn't smudge, lasts long and comes in great colours. The only thing I hate is the "self sharpening" tube which dulls quickly and well, sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 5:01:00 AM More reviews by trixie1803

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these! I have never had them smudge or wear off.
For the price, this is a great little liner. They go so smooth, no tugging at all. I use my navy and brown one together and smudge it up a bit. I just ordered some more today.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by loved

The best waterproof eyeliner that I've come across. It's got great staying power (although I've yet to come across a product that I can go 8+ hours without having to reapply). I only wish the 'blackest black' was blacker (One lippie off). I suppose it comes from not being the creamiest liner. It's not the smoothest application but maybe that is from the 'waterproofing' ingredients. I'll continue to buy this. For the price (and constant Avon sales...) you just can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by rosemerry56

I think this does a decent job. I have it in Smokey Grey and use it under the bottom lashes only. I usually don't have a problem with eyeliner staying on my upper lid, it's when I use it on my bottom lashes that I tend to get raccoon eyes. I like the Smokey Grey as a nice, softer alternative from the black liner I usually wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by sofias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how these eyeliners work.. their not only waterproof but the eyeliner itself has a very thin point it makes it perfect to apply.. very simple!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by helenita05

I like this Waterproof eyeliner, so far it stays on my upper lids. I just have to wait until the summer to see If I get the same results. I hope it wont come off when I get in the pool, but so far I am happy with it and it's inexpensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I have a few of these in various colors.I like how they go on nice and last thru out the day,but I have to really apply to get the stronger color I want. Not bad liners at all and its nice not to have to sharpen.