December 21, 2014 | 1600 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by skiba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The best. This paired with the shampoo is just awesome. I look forward to washing my hair when I use this and the shampoo! Moisturizes excellent, no residue, rinses easy and smells good. Only complaint is the tub packaging.. i dislike tubs of product. They are awkward in the shower and i always take too much. If they put this in a squeeze tube I will be sooooo pleased! Works better than Redken heavy cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by amaiaisabella

I love this conditioner as if it were a revered family member :) I don't use conditioner in the shower since my hair is so fine, but I take a nice generous dollop of this (maybe a quarter size for my shoulder-length hair) and use it as a leave-in. Tangles instantly disappear, moisture is locked in, and I can either blow-dry or air-dry with no frizzies or poofyness. Love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I read reviews for this and was soooo hopeful when I purchased it for my VERRRY processed very long hair. I wash my hair every other day and for the past week and a half have used this every other day! Over my 36 yrs, I have searched high and low and have tried just about every conditioner on the market. So far, this very inexpensive product is a miracle worker. I slather the proactiv mask on my face while I have this on my hair and shave, etc. Then, I finish with proactiv face wash and neutrogena clear body wash just to ensure or minimize breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ankaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great product. Makes my hair smooth and shiny.
I will repurchase and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner, and this product smells so good - like green apples. I am on a budget and cannot purchase my favorite, expensive products from Schwarzkopf. This conditioner is a great alternative. I apply the conditioner and cover it with a shower cap for 20 minutes. WOW, the results are amazing. So amazing, that I do not need to apply a leave in conditioner after I use this product. My hair is so SOFT and SHINEY. This is a great conditioner and I will purchase this product again...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember when my hairdresser used this on me. It left my hair shiny and crazy soft, and it was really easy to flat iron my thick waves. I would definitely buy this again.
Edit: After using this a few more times, it's definitely one of my HGs

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by 1pinkbunny

my hair needs a good intensive moisurizing conditioner after being dyed 4 times in 3 weeks. i use it about 1-2 times a week. my hair feels like silk and the shine is amazing! smells great to. comes in a "tub" which isn't to conveinent. have to scoop it out with you fingers. a little bit goes a long way. i had my other tub for over a year before having to buy a new one! great great product for damaged hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by ErCar

What a great, great conditioner. I randomly bought it at Ricky's (NYC) when I was picking up some hair color remover, hair color and developer. I thought I remembered maybe hearing about it and wanted a deep conditioner to restore my hair after using the remover and then coloring over that. Even though my hair went through quite a lot the night I used this, it felt incredibly soft and healthy the next morning when I blow-dried. I highly, highly recommend. I got the smaller tub and it was $9.99 - a totally reasonable price IMO!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by megmeg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a cheaper version of Kerastase Masquintense for Fine Hair, which was just too expensive to justify buying in this economy. To my great good fortune, I found ylrebmik7's review of this L'Oreal product. She found the ingredients in the two products to be nearly identical. The instructions on the L'Oreal product say to leave in and blow dry, but this left my hair a dull, gummy mess. So I instead left it on for a couple minutes, then rinsed out (like I do Kerastase Masquintense). The results were awesome! Maybe even better than Kerastase! My dull, dry, frizzy hair was glossy, soft and very easy to style. Definitely HG! Now the search is on to replace my Kerastase Oleo-Curl shampoo with a cheaper, equivalent L'Oreal version.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 7:39:00 AM More reviews by KelliaC

OMG! This product is a MUST have for every woman out there who colors or blowdries their hair. It is by far, hands down, 100%, the BEST moisturizing hair creme I've ever tried in my life. I noticed some very high end salons using this product in my hair and my hair would come out frizz free, so silky, soft and so manageable. Ever since I started using this product, my hair has NEVER looked better. This is the only product I've ever found which gives me thick, smooth and such shiny hair. It's a miracle in a tub. I get compliments on my hair all the time now, and I've turned all my friends onto this and they love it! I can't say enough good things about this. A huge tub is sold at Sally's for $9.99, the price is unbeatable, it lasts a super long time. The way to apply it is to get out of the shower, pat your hair with a towel and apply a quarter size (more if your hair is longer) through your damp hair and comb through. Don't rinse off, the key is to leave it in. Be careful not to apply too much, then your hair will be pastey. Then apply your regular styling products and blowdry as usual. Your hair will get better and better the longer you use this product. This is the only product, which has kept my hair healthy enough to avoid breakage and make it super strong, so I can grow it out. My hair has truly never looked better. I HIGHLY recommend this product. I alternate between the treatment and this creme. I prefer the creme, but I use the treatment once a week, to repair my hair. Other times, I use the creme. Hands down my HG product of ALL TIME!