L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Sunflower Seed Oil, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Yellow 5.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This may be the most intensive conditioner I've had (my Japanese magic permed hair could use it), so I do like what it does - hair feels smooth, thick and healthy. I'm Asian, but it might be too heavy for fine hair types. Also, I take care not to get it in my scalp, as it's oily.

Lots of slip in hair even when rinsed out. It's really thick - a small glob fell into my shower and didn't even dissolve in water as it went down the drain. Beware though, the stuff could start to build up in your drain, especially if you lose a lot of hair like I do.

on 2/3/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The best. This paired with the shampoo is just awesome. I look forward to washing my hair when I use this and the shampoo! Moisturizes excellent, no residue, rinses easy and smells good. Only complaint is the tub packaging.. i dislike tubs of product. They are awkward in the shower and i always take too much. If they put this in a squeeze tube I will be sooooo pleased! Works better than Redken heavy cream.

on 11/17/2009 3:42:00 PM

I love this conditioner as if it were a revered family member :) I don't use conditioner in the shower since my hair is so fine, but I take a nice generous dollop of this (maybe a quarter size for my shoulder-length hair) and use it as a leave-in. Tangles instantly disappear, moisture is locked in, and I can either blow-dry or air-dry with no frizzies or poofyness. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read reviews for this and was soooo hopeful when I purchased it for my VERRRY processed very long hair. I wash my hair every other day and for the past week and a half have used this every other day! Over my 36 yrs, I have searched high and low and have tried just about every conditioner on the market. So far, this very inexpensive product is a miracle worker. I slather the proactiv mask on my face while I have this on my hair and shave, etc. Then, I finish with proactiv face wash and neutrogena clear body wash just to ensure or minimize breakouts.

on 11/9/2009 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great product. Makes my hair smooth and shiny.
I will repurchase and repurchase.

on 11/9/2009 4:44:00 PM

I love this conditioner, and this product smells so good - like green apples. I am on a budget and cannot purchase my favorite, expensive products from Schwarzkopf. This conditioner is a great alternative. I apply the conditioner and cover it with a shower cap for 20 minutes. WOW, the results are amazing. So amazing, that I do not need to apply a leave in conditioner after I use this product. My hair is so SOFT and SHINEY. This is a great conditioner and I will purchase this product again...

on 10/29/2009 12:51:00 AM

I remember when my hairdresser used this on me. It left my hair shiny and crazy soft, and it was really easy to flat iron my thick waves. I would definitely buy this again.
Edit: After using this a few more times, it's definitely one of my HGs

on 10/14/2009 11:28:00 AM

my hair needs a good intensive moisurizing conditioner after being dyed 4 times in 3 weeks. i use it about 1-2 times a week. my hair feels like silk and the shine is amazing! smells great to. comes in a "tub" which isn't to conveinent. have to scoop it out with you fingers. a little bit goes a long way. i had my other tub for over a year before having to buy a new one! great great product for damaged hair!

on 10/13/2009 2:33:00 PM

What a great, great conditioner. I randomly bought it at Ricky's (NYC) when I was picking up some hair color remover, hair color and developer. I thought I remembered maybe hearing about it and wanted a deep conditioner to restore my hair after using the remover and then coloring over that. Even though my hair went through quite a lot the night I used this, it felt incredibly soft and healthy the next morning when I blow-dried. I highly, highly recommend. I got the smaller tub and it was $9.99 - a totally reasonable price IMO!

on 10/9/2009 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a cheaper version of Kerastase Masquintense for Fine Hair, which was just too expensive to justify buying in this economy. To my great good fortune, I found ylrebmik7's review of this L'Oreal product. She found the ingredients in the two products to be nearly identical. The instructions on the L'Oreal product say to leave in and blow dry, but this left my hair a dull, gummy mess. So I instead left it on for a couple minutes, then rinsed out (like I do Kerastase Masquintense). The results were awesome! Maybe even better than Kerastase! My dull, dry, frizzy hair was glossy, soft and very easy to style. Definitely HG! Now the search is on to replace my Kerastase Oleo-Curl shampoo with a cheaper, equivalent L'Oreal version.