Maybelline Expert Eyes Moisturizing Remover for waterproof Eye Makeup

Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin Oil, Butylparaben

on 3/28/2011 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

It's oily but it does the trick nothing a good face washing can't fix after. I have combo skin but surprisingly my face didn't seem bothered by it. I prefer using Mary Kay's oil free makeup remover but I'm almost out and I stay clear of the pink posse if I can help it.

on 3/15/2011 10:15:00 PM

This product is garbage!!!

After you use it you have to wash the eye area with almost hot water (You know what I mean) just to get the oily film off...and can you see after using it? NOT!!! You have to blink a thousand times to get your vision focussed.

Cute little compact bottle, the product itself is HORRIBLE!!!

on 3/6/2011 12:06:00 AM

This is the WORST makeup remover I've tried....ever! It has the most nastiest consistency...worse than baby removes the makeup but then afterwards good luck trying to remove the greasy mess, which will be on there all night... gross! Believe the bad reviews!

This product is horrible. It's like a bottle of oil. The cap gets constantly covered in the the product and as a result the bottle ends up feeling greasy and it gets all over your hands. It leaves a disgusting residue on the skin and it can be difficult to remove it.

It is better than their non waterpoof remover at taking off eyeshadows. but sometimes if I'm wearing a darker shadow it'll just move it around my eyes. It never removes my mascara.

Don't waste your money.

on 2/8/2011 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Very greasy, and takes a lot of washing to get it completely off your skin after using it. It isn't the best waterproof makeup remover, either. I've found I need to go over my eyelashes after the initial makeup removal. Also, between a combination of the way the lid is designed and the greasy-ness, I've found that the cap very easily will become slick and greasy, which is hugely annoying.

on 11/6/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I noticed that my eyelashes have been clumping and falling out this week. I looked at my mascara and realized that I bought waterproof mascara. I grabbed something cheap to get the built up waterproof mascara off my lashes this one time since I won't be wearing waterproof anymore. This has to be the worst product I've ever used. I have a huge bottle of mineral oil under my sink that would have done the same thing, made me oily and only took off surface mascara from my lashes, but wouldn't have burned my eyes like this. I can't believe anyone buys this on a regular basis. I must have used 5 cotton balls and there is still mascara stuck to my lashes. Horrible!

on 7/21/2010 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

okay so I bought this on sale at shoppers drug mart ( I'm Canadian ) & thank God it was on sale! It was about 4 bucks, regular 7 I think?

do not buy this. Seriosusly, I heard the lancome makeup remover is really good. not this though, this is Soo greasy! I wwould give it a 1, but the packaging is hella cute and small, great for travelling around and easy to use. But the product is so crappy, it takes forever and so long to remve my makeup, if it's waterproof- even worse. All I ven wear on my eyes are mascara.. once in a few weeks some eyeliner. this is a horrible product, I do not understand why people gave this 4 stars. It also made ny eyes blurry. Matter of fact, it's blurry right now cause I just used it like 5 minutes ago. I feel like my eyes are about to tear up right about any second! doesn't irritate, thank goodness! Haha well don't buy it. It's greasy and just takes too long!!

on 6/28/2010 4:12:00 PM

Get rid of waterproof eye make up but takes time and some scrubbing! But it is sooo grossly oily! It leaves greasy oil all over your eyes for a awhile, even overnight!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Unfortunately this make-up remover did not meet my expectations. This product does it's job well (no left over makeup), however its extremely oily. I believe the packaging says it contains no oils, but its misguiding.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It does take off waterproof makeup, but it does take time. Experts recommend putting some on a cotton pad, and pressing the pad on the makeup and holding for a minute. Then gently wipe. On the rare occasion it does get in my eye, it doesn't sting or make my eye red. So it's safe for my eyes. When I finish using it, I wash my face. I don't see residue on my skin the next day.

Best for people who have a few minutes to take off makeup.