August 27, 2014 | 914 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Moisturizing Remover for waterproof Eye Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by xxAutumnakixx

This product is horrible. It's like a bottle of oil. The cap gets constantly covered in the the product and as a result the bottle ends up feeling greasy and it gets all over your hands. It leaves a disgusting residue on the skin and it can be difficult to remove it.

It is better than their non waterpoof remover at taking off eyeshadows. but sometimes if I'm wearing a darker shadow it'll just move it around my eyes. It never removes my mascara.

Don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by lumi90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very greasy, and takes a lot of washing to get it completely off your skin after using it. It isn't the best waterproof makeup remover, either. I've found I need to go over my eyelashes after the initial makeup removal. Also, between a combination of the way the lid is designed and the greasy-ness, I've found that the cap very easily will become slick and greasy, which is hugely annoying.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by gurululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I noticed that my eyelashes have been clumping and falling out this week. I looked at my mascara and realized that I bought waterproof mascara. I grabbed something cheap to get the built up waterproof mascara off my lashes this one time since I won't be wearing waterproof anymore. This has to be the worst product I've ever used. I have a huge bottle of mineral oil under my sink that would have done the same thing, made me oily and only took off surface mascara from my lashes, but wouldn't have burned my eyes like this. I can't believe anyone buys this on a regular basis. I must have used 5 cotton balls and there is still mascara stuck to my lashes. Horrible!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

okay so I bought this on sale at shoppers drug mart ( I'm Canadian ) & thank God it was on sale! It was about 4 bucks, regular 7 I think?

do not buy this. Seriosusly, I heard the lancome makeup remover is really good. not this though, this is Soo greasy! I wwould give it a 1, but the packaging is hella cute and small, great for travelling around and easy to use. But the product is so crappy, it takes forever and so long to remve my makeup, if it's waterproof- even worse. All I ven wear on my eyes are mascara.. once in a few weeks some eyeliner. this is a horrible product, I do not understand why people gave this 4 stars. It also made ny eyes blurry. Matter of fact, it's blurry right now cause I just used it like 5 minutes ago. I feel like my eyes are about to tear up right about any second! doesn't irritate, thank goodness! Haha well don't buy it. It's greasy and just takes too long!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by blondie1000

Get rid of waterproof eye make up but takes time and some scrubbing! But it is sooo grossly oily! It leaves greasy oil all over your eyes for a awhile, even overnight!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by everythingpink44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately this make-up remover did not meet my expectations. This product does it's job well (no left over makeup), however its extremely oily. I believe the packaging says it contains no oils, but its misguiding.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Princesstwenty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does take off waterproof makeup, but it does take time. Experts recommend putting some on a cotton pad, and pressing the pad on the makeup and holding for a minute. Then gently wipe. On the rare occasion it does get in my eye, it doesn't sting or make my eye red. So it's safe for my eyes. When I finish using it, I wash my face. I don't see residue on my skin the next day.

Best for people who have a few minutes to take off makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

This is a review for the Mexican version of this product, or at least that was sold once in Mexico. The only thing I don't like about it is that I can't find it anymore!!! I really liked this eye makeup remover, it was very efficient and didn't irritate my eyes. I didn't feel it greasy as other products (which btw doesn't bother me that much). I prefer using this than any kind of oil to remove my waterproof mascara. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this for the first time today and I had no trouble removing my makeup! It's a great item for travel, small and easily fits into my travel bag. Not harsh on my eyes (other products have irritated my eyes like crazy), but I really had a lot of luck with this! I'll probably repurchase! : )

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by mintch0colate

It is amazingly greasy and it takes forever to get off waterproof eye makeup. I tried my friend's lancom eye makeup remover and I recently bought the ELF eye makeup remover pads and they both work so much better than this product. The product also gets into my eyes and causes them to be blurry for a long time, just..do not buy this product if you love your eyes.