November 28, 2014 | 1247 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pink Bronze Pigment

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 6:53:00 AM More reviews by psychoexgirlfriend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was really excited about this colour since I love pink and I love bronze. How can I possibly go wrong with Pink Bronze? Oh how wrong I did go. It goes on orange on my lids but not in the pretty way like Melon. It makes my skin look sick - which just isn't sexy (and hasn't been since the days of heroin chic). I found that layering Apricot Pink over it brought out a nice colour though. (But maybe it's because I love AP.) Definitely would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I haven't used my pink bronze much but i really love the color. Very pretty when lined with a green or a teal liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2006 5:12:00 PM More reviews by LylaLeah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a sample size of Pink Bronze. I saw another customer trying it on in MAC while I was there and asked for a sample. She had brown eyes and it looked so gorgeous on her. She packed pink bronze on top and lined it with a mid-toned green (maybe juxt?).
I never tried the pigment on in the store before because in the jar it looked so orange so I didn't even bother. Anyways, Im glad I got a sample because on my skin it is sooooo gorgeous!!!. (I have blue eyes, blond hair and medium olive toned skin). This is what I wanted rose pigment to be like except rose is chunky. Anyways, this colour is really hard to describe - pink bronze coral.
Its multi-purpose too: on eyes, lips or cheeks. I was wearing this today with a light purple pigment on the outer 2/3 of my lid, pink bronze on the inner 1/3 and lined with Macroviolet fluidline. The look was really polished and elegant.
Packaging of MAC pigments are nice. I like that they sit upright and don't have a weird shape. I wish they came with a sifter though so thats my only complaint.
Would repurchase.
Edit. 5.6.06 - Still love this... Found new ways to use it e.g. with Pink opal as a wash, fiction on the lid and then pink opal in the crease -- looks like a pretty sunset =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

An incredibly versatile pigment for warm toned skin. I used this as a medium, overall-lid shade, as well as a cheek highlight over blush, and a additive to lipgloss. I got compliments when I wore it. Really pretty, and not too much. I will plan to purchase a full size. Where was I before MAC pigments? The eyeshadows are boring in comparison, to what the pigments can do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2006 11:11:00 PM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved a sample of this in a swap and i love it - i wouldnt use it on my eyes (NC30, dark brown eyes) as its too orangey but i love it on my cheeks ... its very fine too so it doesnt go all clumpy glitter on my skin.

Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2005 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG pigment. I own several containers and yes, I have used an up entire container at least once. I use this on my eyes and I mix it with clear lipglass to use as lipgloss. I occasionally use it on my nails as well. i will die if they discontinue this color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pink Bronze pigment on me looks very orange-y and gold. The pink is very very subtle. I have hazel eyes and pale, freckled skin. The pigment does apply smoothly, no chunks. Not a first round draft, but fun to play with.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2005 4:36:00 PM More reviews by erialc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a small sample size of this and i love it on my blue eyes. I also mix it with my clear gloss and on my cheeks and it Gives a lovely sunkissed look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2005 11:11:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

"Pink Bronze" is a shimmery deep peachy-orange with some rosy pink and bronze tones. Beautiful and complex, but sorta unwearable for me since it's brighter on my skin (PPP-MMM, warm beige) than I prefer, and when dabbed onto my lips, looks orangey. Not in a bad way, but I have easier ways of making my lips look orangey. For some reason, I think this would look great on a redhead.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 3:28:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

I was hoping for more than this pigment offered. This came out looking orange and not at all what I expected. I was sorely disappointed.