April 24, 2014 | 1854 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by cocomotion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

lets start with the fact that I don't have dry hands, this hand cream is moisturizing, smells very good but the smell is also VERY strong ( sweet almond scent ) which will fade completely in 20-30 minutes max. it does nothing to my weak nails. It absorbs quickly & doesn't leave a sticky film. I will buy it again & again for its lovely scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by annia316

At first I got a sample of this in the Body shop. I used it up in no time and repurchased the full size product. Like everyone else says: It absorbs really fast into the skin and makes my hands all smooth and the dry skin says goodbye! For me its a MUST during the Winter days! The scent is amazing too! I love it! Already recommended it to a couple of my friends!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by bchung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can honestly say that this is one of the best hand creams I've ever used. I like the fact that it is fast absorbing and very light! I can't stand greasy hand lotions. Also, ever since they discontinued their Almond Body Butter, I've been dying to find something ALMOND in the store! The smell is fantastic, and once I apply this lotion I can't stop smelling my hands. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this hand & nail cream from The Body Shop. The scent is probably what I most like about it, it's lovely! The cream has a light feeling to it and absorbs quickly. It's very moisturizing and long lasting.

The only downside is the somewhat hefty price tag. I'd still repurchase it cause I really like it. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as a free sample, but wont be buying it now that I've used it up. I'm not that keen on the marzipan smell, and my hands are much too dry for this very light hand cream. If your hands aren't very dry and you like a cream that absorbs quickly, I'm sure it's good, but it just isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite hand cream. It feels light and absorbs quickly, but still very moisturizing. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. Just a great hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this cream..the texture is silky smooth, absorps easily and the smell is delicious, when I'm using this cream I literally smells my own hands over and over again because the smell is that good!
Since I was using this cream, I'm on my 2nd tube now, my hands look soooo smooth, almost no lines or sunspot there, and that is incredible, considering everyday I've to do dishwashing and doing other household chores. Also, the cuticles around my nails are fairly soften.

the only downside is, I seemed to can't find this product again in bodyshop stores in my country, are they discontinuing it (gasp)?Please TBS, I'll repurchase again when I finish this tube..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by LizzieVu

Totally worth the price! I have tried some drugstore hand cream b4, but this lotion totally beat all of them. I usually apply it b4 I go to bed, and wake up with very soft and smooth skin for all day. My hand is not rough to begin with, but it always dry out after a lot oh handwashing and dishwashing, so I count on this lotion to moisturize my hand. The best thing is, it also strengthen my nails! they used to be brittle and break all the time, but after using the lotion for a while, my nails become so much stronger! The smell is really good too. And yeah, this will last you for at least 2 months, because you only need a little bit, so not expensive at all! Very highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by cherryaimless

I adore this product. The smell is divine, in fact I have received several compliments from people when I have applied this cream. It is also very moisturising and I have extremely dry hands that need moisturising regularly throughout the day. This hand cream is comforting and soothing, especially after using harsh soaps or washing dishes etc. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by rumkiss

Let me start by saying im simply partial to this hand cream.Period.I love it...It's just that i simply adoreeee the smell...yummy marzipan...its amazing.It's so comforting,i've seen nothing else like it ever.And i definitely wat my hand cream to smell good...
I'm not sure it does miracles for the nails or even hands,in terms of moisturizing.I mean it moisturises my hands okay.Thats it.I have to apply regularly if i want my hands to stay smooth.
My nails are not stronger or anything,than before i started using it.One weird thing is that it smells slightttlyyyy different from the almond body butter..or maybe my tube is now over 18 months old...hmmm....
Anyway, since its expensive in my opinion,ive found a cheaper alternative for those who love its smell...the almond body butter.
It's certainly more greasy,but it does the job almost as well...except it wont be absorbed right away.
I like the tube colour and design too...easy flip top...
so, its one of the best smelling hand creams i've ever tried...and this is saying a lot when it comes from a hand cream junkie..hehe...