August 27, 2014 | 1734 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by marssa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love the smell! The first time I used this I could've taken a bite of the soap bar! Too bad the scent stays in the shower and not on your skin :(
Unfortunately it's also way too drying for my skin. It lathers nicely and feels so smooth... But after I wash it away my skin feels to tight and dry! I really would've wanted to like this more...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff smells amazing, first off. Second, it did lather up nicely. The look is absolutely adorable! As for performance, its average. I didn't really feel any cleaner after using it, not like a squeaky clean. Its pricey and quite gimmicky, but if you are into that than its great for you. I would repurchase simply because I enjoy the scent so much!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Chemikalische

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely smell and moisturizing, but seemed to lose its smell after a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells like honey nut cheerios. It's very moisturizing. I almost didn't buy it but my husband smelled it at Lush and threw it in my basket. He loved the smell. It's has a prominent caramel scent to it as well. I'm not the biggest fan of caramel or vanilla but this is nice. If you want to smell like honey nut cheerios with caramel poured on top and have your significant other smell you for 15 minutes after you shower then pick this one up.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by bedazzeledberet

After reading lots of reviews raving about this soap, I decided to give this product a try. After smelling it in the shop I though it would leave a lovely sweet smell on my skin after using it. Well, the "lovely smell" must have been something else in the shop as when I smelt it at home it was one of the most sickly smells my poor little nose has had to endure. As a soap it does a good job in cleaning but no smell was left on my skin, thankfully.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by orientaltiger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Moisturising, Gets rid of arm bumps, smells amazing, and it's just so lovely in general. I love this soap so much!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Kriszta07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a free sample. I heard really great things about it before so I was really excited to try it out. The smell is nice but I'm sad to say that after only one use it dried out my skin so bad I had to apply my really thick moisturiser after to help my skin. I will try use up the sample as a hand soap but I'm sure it will still annoy so it will probably end up in my bin. Really disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i looooooooove this soap!!! i can't go through the day without having used it at least once! the smell just makes me think good thoughts and i love how it has scented my entire bathroom. this leaves my skin soft and smooth. the kids enjoy using it as well especially when they see how much i go gaga over it. i would buy this again and again and again and again...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by minminXP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will only buy this soap again. If I have the extra cash.

Don't get me wrong, the soap smells great, and it makes me feel clean and refreshed. But a small bar for more than 15 dollars is burning a hole in my wallet.

No matter how fragrant it is, I will never spend that kind of money on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was gifted a chunk of this soap by a lovely MUAer and I could NOT be more THRILLED. I have no LUSH nearby and hate to buy before trying (atleast smelling) something. This soap is probably my very favorite of all time and if I had the funds and the access to it, I'd give up shower gels and use this exclusively. I love the honey-caramel scent and the creamy feel. My skin is so silky after using this! MUST buy more.