LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 3/27/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This soap is the best smelling soap ever! Despite its price and poor lasting ability, I still buy this. I have used it on my face before and it was fine. I find that a bar of this only lasts about a week. That annoys me. But all the ther supermarket soaps dry out my skin and this one just makes me skin smell like a jar of honey.. Nothing compares, especially with the $60/kg price.

on 3/14/2013 8:51:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love LOVE this soap it smells sooo yummy. its pretty moisturizing and the smell is subtle enough that it doesn't clash with perfume.the bit ontop tho is just a waste as it does nothing and just gets thrown out at the end.

on 3/12/2013 1:30:00 PM

I love this soap! My brother bought me 3/4 of a lb of this soap and I adore it! It's hydrating and smells amazing.

on 2/28/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite soap by Lush.

I quite love the honey/caramel/toffee scent!

on 2/16/2013 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this soap! I really love how Lush makes sweet scents that don't make me want to vomit. This is a very sweet smelling product, but to me there's a hint of spice and floral. It lathers great and unlike other reviewers, I haven't experienced any drying effects. Gets me all squeaky clean too and the scent isn't overpowering so it doesn't clash with my perfume! Would definitely buy again!

on 1/25/2013 12:21:00 PM

Im head over heels in love with the fragrance of this soap! I just can't get enough of it honestly. I usually love sweet foody scents and this one's no exception! It smells so sweet and creamy and delicious toffee-like that I almost feel like eating it! And I love how the scent stays on your skin after you shower.. It is subtle but surely lingers! Might be pricy for a soap but I won't mind repurchasing it since the smell is to die for! It isnt too drying on your skin but I wouldn't say its moisturising as well. Lastly, it would be a good idea to get rid of the flimsy honey comb thing on top of the soap since its just plastic and it tends to scratch your skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this and I love how it smells, sort of like creme brulee only nicer. A word of warning though-if you are a clean freak don't buy this as it leaves soap residue all over the shower. I think it's beacuse there are no chemical preservatives in it, but it goes everywhere!

on 12/2/2012 1:18:00 AM

I adore the scent of this. its so nice, it smells like toffee, honey and delicious sweetness. Although i find that it dries my skin out, which is why i dont like the formula of the soap. the gel is a lot more moisturizing, though i find that the smell of the gel is quiet different, less nice in my opinion...

on 11/14/2012 3:23:00 PM

the soap is REALLY moisturising but i find the scent a bit sickly and overpowering

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

UPDATE: With continued use this dried out the skin on my body just as most other bar soaps would. Doesn't seem to be an issue for the hands, perhaps because I moisturize so often. For body care, looks like liquid washes are still the best.

I am loving this soap! I received two bars of this in two different gift sets: a medium-sized rectangular bar, and a small star-shaped bar. I am currently using the small one to wash my hands and the large one in the shower. This soap smells sooo delectably good, and lathers very well! I find that when I wash my hands, the smell lingers for a little while, but not so much when I get out of the shower. I would love to smell like this all day, but I suppose it's good that it doesn't clash with my perfumes!
This soap does not seem to dry out my skin. It's a little moisturizing, although not enough to skip other moisturizers entirely. I find when I rinse it off in the shower it feels like it leaves a soapy residue on my skin, but once I'm dry I can't feel it anymore. Maybe it soaks in and moisturizes? Either way, it's not a bad thing.
Neither of these gift-set bars include the slab of honey comb, which I'm not upset about as I honestly don't see what that would add to the soap. It seems more decorative than anything.
I do think I would rebuy this soap, it is one of the least-drying soaps I have ever tried (better even than Dove soaps, which I've always liked), it smells soooo good, lasts a decent while, and is $8 for a good chunk of it which I think is fair.