April 18, 2014 | 1700 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by orientaltiger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Moisturising, Gets rid of arm bumps, smells amazing, and it's just so lovely in general. I love this soap so much!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Kriszta07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a free sample. I heard really great things about it before so I was really excited to try it out. The smell is nice but I'm sad to say that after only one use it dried out my skin so bad I had to apply my really thick moisturiser after to help my skin. I will try use up the sample as a hand soap but I'm sure it will still annoy so it will probably end up in my bin. Really disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i looooooooove this soap!!! i can't go through the day without having used it at least once! the smell just makes me think good thoughts and i love how it has scented my entire bathroom. this leaves my skin soft and smooth. the kids enjoy using it as well especially when they see how much i go gaga over it. i would buy this again and again and again and again...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by minminXP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will only buy this soap again. If I have the extra cash.

Don't get me wrong, the soap smells great, and it makes me feel clean and refreshed. But a small bar for more than 15 dollars is burning a hole in my wallet.

No matter how fragrant it is, I will never spend that kind of money on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was gifted a chunk of this soap by a lovely MUAer and I could NOT be more THRILLED. I have no LUSH nearby and hate to buy before trying (atleast smelling) something. This soap is probably my very favorite of all time and if I had the funds and the access to it, I'd give up shower gels and use this exclusively. I love the honey-caramel scent and the creamy feel. My skin is so silky after using this! MUST buy more.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thnk it's nice. But its not like omg I have to have this. The lush soaps are sooo close to being perfect...but most of them just have this weird nauseating smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first lush soap I have used and I love the scent so much, but I wish it didn't contain SLS and perfume. I think it dried my skin out a bit so I'm going to try the "It's Raining Men" shower gel next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is a lovely soap, it smells gorgeous and really moisturises the skin. This is a great one for everyday use and I love it.
I would use this and the sand stone soap which I loved as it was so exfoliating but they have discontinued it now :(.
This one is a great all rounder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For Australians (and anywhere else with them), this smells exactly like Butter Menthols! Which I quite like in a cough lolly, but in a soap it was a bit strange. I'd sniffed it instore a few times but it never really caught my interest. I received it in a gift-box for my birthday. I don't mind using it at the moment, because I'm sick and it's cold, and butter menthol scent is quite comforting. It also layers really nicely under Vanilla Dee-Lite. It does melt quite quickly, but it also bubbles nicely and isn't as drying as some other Lush soaps. I'm not sure I'd buy it again, if I do it will probably a winter-time thing. But I will certainly enjoy using it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

I love the smell of this soap. Honey, tofee....yum. The honeycomb on top is kind of cool, but I found that it was a bit annoying once the actual soap started wearing down because the honeycomb doesnt get used up as fast as the soap part. I got a wedge piece and it was kind of awkward to use without scratching myself with the honeycomb. I might end up just taking that part off. But the soap itself is very creamy and just smells great. Very nice.