December 20, 2014 | 1579 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

I adore the scent of this. its so nice, it smells like toffee, honey and delicious sweetness. Although i find that it dries my skin out, which is why i dont like the formula of the soap. the gel is a lot more moisturizing, though i find that the smell of the gel is quiet different, less nice in my opinion...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by shaunie123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the soap is REALLY moisturising but i find the scent a bit sickly and overpowering

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am loving this soap! I received two bars of this in two different gift sets: a medium-sized rectangular bar, and a small star-shaped bar. I am currently using the small one to wash my hands and the large one in the shower. This soap smells sooo delectably good, and lathers very well! I find that when I wash my hands, the smell lingers for a little while, but not so much when I get out of the shower. I would love to smell like this all day, but I suppose it's good that it doesn't clash with my perfumes!
This soap does not seem to dry out my skin. It's a little moisturizing, although not enough to skip other moisturizers entirely. I find when I rinse it off in the shower it feels like it leaves a soapy residue on my skin, but once I'm dry I can't feel it anymore. Maybe it soaks in and moisturizes? Either way, it's not a bad thing.
Neither of these gift-set bars include the slab of honey comb, which I'm not upset about as I honestly don't see what that would add to the soap. It seems more decorative than anything.
I do think I would rebuy this soap, it is one of the least-drying soaps I have ever tried (better even than Dove soaps, which I've always liked), it smells soooo good, lasts a decent while, and is $8 for a good chunk of it which I think is fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Kaat1988

The smell is fantastic, and it lathers well. Still, if you're planning on using this in the shower, you're better off with the shower gel with this smell (it's raining men), because this soap can dry your skin a bit. I prefer to use this to wash my hands.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by marssa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love the smell! The first time I used this I could've taken a bite of the soap bar! Too bad the scent stays in the shower and not on your skin :(
Unfortunately it's also way too drying for my skin. It lathers nicely and feels so smooth... But after I wash it away my skin feels to tight and dry! I really would've wanted to like this more...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff smells amazing, first off. Second, it did lather up nicely. The look is absolutely adorable! As for performance, its average. I didn't really feel any cleaner after using it, not like a squeaky clean. Its pricey and quite gimmicky, but if you are into that than its great for you. I would repurchase simply because I enjoy the scent so much!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Chemikalische

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely smell and moisturizing, but seemed to lose its smell after a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells like honey nut cheerios. It's very moisturizing. I almost didn't buy it but my husband smelled it at Lush and threw it in my basket. He loved the smell. It's has a prominent caramel scent to it as well. I'm not the biggest fan of caramel or vanilla but this is nice. If you want to smell like honey nut cheerios with caramel poured on top and have your significant other smell you for 15 minutes after you shower then pick this one up.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by bedazzeledberet

After reading lots of reviews raving about this soap, I decided to give this product a try. After smelling it in the shop I though it would leave a lovely sweet smell on my skin after using it. Well, the "lovely smell" must have been something else in the shop as when I smelt it at home it was one of the most sickly smells my poor little nose has had to endure. As a soap it does a good job in cleaning but no smell was left on my skin, thankfully.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by orientaltiger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Moisturising, Gets rid of arm bumps, smells amazing, and it's just so lovely in general. I love this soap so much!