April 20, 2014 | 1898 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Refined Golden

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by apk2

I love this colour bronzer. I bought golden at the airport duty free when i came back from my vacation and thought it was a bit too light and required too much effort to put on. But this colour is perfect and i bought it in the to the beach packaging and it's soo cute! love love love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by steph86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Firstly, i wear shade NC15 in MAC studio fix fluid foundation, mixed with a bit of NW25 when im a bit more tanned, and I find that a lot of bronzers patch when worn over foundation and won't blend evenly or make me look sunburnt or orange, not this one! it has a lovely natural bronze colour with a very slight shimmer. I was using the same bronzer in lighter shade 'golden' which i also liked the texture of, however it took quite a bit to build up a decent colour resulting in it running out mighty fast where as this shade can be worn sparingly as it builds up colour fast, therefore lasting a lot longer. So yes, i would definately recommend this product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I purchased this with the "To The Beach" packaging. I like this for setting my MAC Studio Moisture Tint. Refined Golden gives me a nice shimmer without looking like I got caught in a glitter storm. I rotate between Refined Golden and use Refined Deeper Bronze if I need more color.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by harborgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought based on a recommendation by my local MAC counter manager... it didn't show up on me and I am NC30-35.

I was totally unimpressed and ebaye'd it after one use.

I wanted a replacement (or step up) from EL Bronze Goddess bronzer, and was really disappointed. I love MAC in many ways but this sorely disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I absolutely adore this bronzer. I have always wanted to try this, however since I wear bronzer only occasionally- I didn't feel like spending $28.00 on it. Enter the 'To the Beach' collection and the adorable packaging suckered me in :) but it is a great product. Many of the bronzers I have tried, pull very red on me- making me look sunburnt and orange. This has zero red and orange, its a lovely light tan color with a slight sheen (it has tiny microglitter- but it isnt noticeable on the skin) it gives me the perfect sunkissed glow, without making me look like I applied pure orange to my skin (NC25/neutral/yellow undertone here) ........This wears for a very long time, and works well under blush or just by itself, even as a light contour. A great bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect bronzer for contouring (or used as a blush) for my NC35 light/medium complexion. I've tried so many that look too muddy or dark on me. Don't be scared of the shimmer in the pan because it definitely doesn't look like that once applied. I discovered it in the To the Beach collection and I'll be using this all summer. So glad to know this is in the permanent line. I won't be looking for another bronzer as long as MAC has it. I'll be purchasing it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by AEALL

Love, love, love this stuff! I have been buying it for years. Yes, it does have shimmer which turns some people off, but I do not find it to be overpowering. I often use it more as a blush than an all-over bronzer (I'm already pretty dark - NC40 now, but NC45 in the past).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by sshep0904

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked this bronzer.
At first i thought it would be to dark but it worked out great.
One of my friends even complimented me saying i looked like i had a tan! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by KBaglio85

This is my go-to bronzer! i have light/medium skin and it gives me the perfect bronze glow, without looking orange.. It goes on smooth and leaves a perfect glow! I would recommend this to anyone with a light to medium complexion. love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I use this product as a contour powder than as a bronzer. Reason being, I found out that I look better without bronzer AFTER I bought this..
I really like the colour of this, it's not orange but its not a true brown and so it is acts as a good bronzer and contour powder. It has gold specks in it, but once it is applied onto the skin, it is barely noticeable. The pigmentation is pretty good. Not as pigmented as NARS Laguna but it is still up there. Two swipes of this is enough to bronze up my complexion.
I like the packaging of this because it has a mirror and so I can bring this with me and be able to touch up anywhere.