April 16, 2014 | 939 users online

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2010 5:46:00 AM More reviews by MissEmpress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AWFUL!

I hate this product. There are products that are not good or bad, just a waste of money because they don't do much; however, this product is AWFUL! I have no idea what is in it that doesn't agree with my hair, but it is a mess!

I bought it due to the rave reviews that it was a decent dupe for Nexxus and I must say, if that is true, welll I am glad I didn't spend that money on Nexxus's.

This "conditioner" compleeeeeeeeeetely made my hair tangled, matted, dry and brittle. I could NOT comb my hair at all and had to reach for VO5's moisture milks (which is even cheaper) to get it untangled and back to normal. I was completely disappointed. It was cheap for the huuuge bottle but I am upset that I have this huuuuge bottle that I will never use again. I think I tried it another time after, saying maybe it was just that once, nopes, SAME thing. I am tempted to try once more as it has been over a year now, but I cringe at the thought. Needless to say, I will not be buying this again neither will I use the huge, pretty much new bottle I have.

The one upside, was that the bottle I bought had a pump which is very convenient and easy. If the conditioner was any good it would have been a blessing, but it is nice packaging for a horrible product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by breakfasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This made my hair feel gross. My hair is pretty dry and this conditioner/shampoo combo just made it more prone to tangling and breakage. At least it was cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by alabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only Suave Professional product that I didn't really like. It's not terrible; it's just that it has a tendency to weigh my hair down, and it doesn't do anything amazing for it. Not terrible. . . just average.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by devabrooks

When i ran out of my conditioner i reached for this sitting on the side of the shower. I figured it wouldn't work at all but i was surprised when it did a decent job. For the price, it's great but i probably won't use this as my full conditioner because my hair is very damaged and needs lots of moisture :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by honeybrown1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product:

*smells great

*is really affordable

*is easily accessible in stores

*softens hair

*is highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by kandyce365000

This is a good conditioner! It smells great and does a great job for its price. This conditioner went faster than a lot of conditioners that ive ever used. Its very smooth and it probably just as good as the name brand. It left my hair feeling very soft

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by KateFesch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good product! Smells absolutely fabulous! I've used it on and off for years and will continue to do so.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by missykeyana

This is a good, thicker conditioner for co-washing. I massage this into my scalp, pull this through to my ends, and let sit for the remainder of my shower. It leaves my hair soft and ready to style. Cheap, light smell, works well. I also like the container because it allows me to get out every drop. Does everything I need it to do, so I will continue to purchase and use in my rotation. Oh and I'm AA with thick, long, natural 4a hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by randagray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have used this for 8? years off & on. Always come back to it! Have had various lengths & no matter what, it always leaves my hair soft & manageable without making it heavy & flat (2c/3a, red, normal)...Tried other things & keep coming back - I'll finally admit, it's my HG when paired w/ the shampoo!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this conditioner for at least 15 years on and off. Of all the Suave Professionals products, this is the best one I have tried. I use higher end products too but always have some of this on hand and I always come back to it. I have semi-wavy, fine, frizzy hair that is is fairly dense and color treated. This leaves my hair soft, shiny, less frizzy and manageable. It never disappoints me. And it performs as well as the higher end products I have used. My husband loves it too and has completely different hair texture. It is dirt cheap too. I think if I could have only one conditioner, this would be it.