November 27, 2014 | 1507 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Msumpter119161

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fraking love this. Not orange at all. Matte. I can countour i can add glow. I dont even look like i bronzed. I just look like ive been outside. Not orange or fake at all. For the price? I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a warm-toned, matte bronzer and pretty for contouring. I would not say its orange but gives a nice glow to the face. For the money, I think you really cannot go wrong

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's mediocre. I've heard a lot of hype around this product for being cheap, matte, and not turning orange. Two of those claims are true. I bought it for only $3 Canadian at Wal-Mart, so it is indeed cheap. It has no shimmer, glitter, or sparkle, so it is matte. But no turning orange? That's rediculous. On my pale skin, it looks like terracotta clay. It looks absurdly muddy on my face when I use it to contour. I tried using it as a transition shade for my eye makeup, but it made my eyes look sunken and tired. Now I just use it warm up the perimeter of my face very lightly.
Colour aside, this product isn't very pigmented, but that means it's easier to blend. It's very smooth and relatively finely milled, but it kicks up a lot of dust when i swirl a powder brush in it. Instead, I tap my brush in it.
This isn't the right product for me. i won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Xmariax123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a hg. I don't know why people are giving it bad reviews. This is not orange but a reddy brown which is what you need for contouring however if u don't want to contour u can get a kabuki brush and apply over to give u a sunkissed glow----------------------------//--/////---- Pros- Excellent for contouring or dusting all over. Cheaper then fish and chip 1.99 at super drug 9.4g so gonna last u ages. Doesn't break you. Has a mirror so perfect for on the go. And the best thing is that's its matte. Cons- None other the fact that it's always sold out

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This was one of those products where I just intuitively knew that I would hate it but decided to try it anyways because well heck, it was only $3 and there has been so much hype surrounding this bronzer for the past 2 or so years. The second I got this bronzer home, I took out my bronzer brush and went to use it. I was shocked off the bat that a bronzer that was so orange could gain so much hype. I dipped my brush in the bronzer, tapped the excess off on my back of my hand and then went to bronze of my face. Let me tell you, this stuff does not blend out well. Where you put it is where it will stay, looking horribly harsh. So with my obviously bronzed face which I tried to blend out without any luck to the death, I decided it would be a day in. 2 hours later I looked in the mirror and the bronzer was completely gone with no sign it had ever existed. What an absolute crap product, it almost makes me want to return it! To sum it up, this bronzer is orange, patchy, doesn't blend and doesn't last. I'm shocked that people compared this to Benefit's Hoola! Would not repurchase and definitely wouldn't recommend.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

I dropped the product from 2-3 ft and the lid broke off... But this product is pretty nice. The color is surprisingly not orange and I definatly know when bronzers are like that. It makes you look nice and tan, I apply in the contour area on my cheek.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

This broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. I'm a fair/neutral redhead and this is just perfect for adding a bit of color and sunshine...the price point can't be beat and it's been gentle on my very acne prone/sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

There is absolutely no pigmentation in this product at all! So disappointed :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ceebee90

I've been annoyed and flabbergasted for the longest time because it seems impossible to find truly matte products these days. I'm not 14 years old, and I don't want to be lit up like a disco ball. That said, I was beyond excited when I saw that this bronzer is utterly matte. It's super buildable AND blend-able. The color is great for my skin tone, although others complain about the orange tone. It is (very) slightly orange, but for my skin tone (light, but with warm undertones and dark freckles), it looks perfectly natural and complimentary. I wear it on the cheeks and around the perimeter of my face (upper forehead and jawline) and lightly on the nose and chin. It can be dusted all over, or use it like you would a blush. My only complaint is its staying power, but for 2-4 dollars, you can't expect perfection. The packaging makes up for the lack of staying power. I can easily throw it in my purse and reapply in the middle of the day. For me, this is the perfect bronzer.