Avon Lighten Up Undereye Treatment

2.4

on 6/23/2004 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This "treatment" didn't do the slightest little thing to my undereye circles except burn, which isn't a very good attribute for an undereye treatment to have, in my opinion. I went through two full tubes of this expensive crap before I just gave up on it, and one tube lasts for quite a long time.

on 6/18/2004 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice eyecream. Not too goopy for under concealer, but not sticky like a gel. I sometimes actually mix this with concealer to use under my eyes for a smoother look. If you're looking to start using an eyecream, this is a good one. Love the tube as well - stays clean. Definitely will rebuy.

on 4/19/2004 9:39:00 PM

I gotta say, I have tried alot of different eye creams and this got rid of my circles the best. I have really bad ones too, where if I don't have concealer on people wanna know if I am sick. Anyway, i tried Clinique, Lauder, lots of others, and this truely brightened my eyes up. Will definitly buy again.

on 4/19/2004 8:02:00 PM

This works better than the Estee Lauder Uncircle but it is no miracle cure. I had to give this up because it stung my eyes. Using Estee now because it is milder but still doesn't do much. I'm in the market for a serious concealer now instead!

on 3/30/2004 10:54:00 AM

The cream was watery in consistancy and i felt it lacked quality...more importantly, i saw no reduction in my dark circles. It also stung sometimes, which was a little concerning.

on 3/29/2004 2:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I used this a while back and it did absolutely nothing for my eye area -- could tell no difference. Will not repurchase.

on 3/19/2004 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product didn't help my dark circles. I only put a little on and it doesn't go/stay on smooth. It didn't burn me, but it sure didn't help me! Definitely a no no for applying this under makeup. I wouldn't buy it again. Most of Avons skincare is extremely good, but not this stuff.

on 2/19/2004 6:23:00 PM

I have been using this for about 6 months,and my hereditary under eye circles are a little better---not the miracle cream im always looking for though.i have noticed,like others,that if i stop using it,my eyes look worse the next morning.i would buy again,for lack of a better product--but when i find my HG(if it exists)i'll pay whatever it costs!!

on 1/28/2004 2:36:00 PM

I won't re-purchase this... very disappointed as most of the skincare from Avon is pretty good. No improvement to dark circles and no real help to the eye area in general.

Not worth a damn.