April 24, 2014 | 1886 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Lighten Up Undereye Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2004 5:54:00 AM More reviews by mizzypuss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This "treatment" didn't do the slightest little thing to my undereye circles except burn, which isn't a very good attribute for an undereye treatment to have, in my opinion. I went through two full tubes of this expensive crap before I just gave up on it, and one tube lasts for quite a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2004 11:49:00 AM More reviews by jawa

This is a really nice eyecream. Not too goopy for under concealer, but not sticky like a gel. I sometimes actually mix this with concealer to use under my eyes for a smoother look. If you're looking to start using an eyecream, this is a good one. Love the tube as well - stays clean. Definitely will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ledonatella

I gotta say, I have tried alot of different eye creams and this got rid of my circles the best. I have really bad ones too, where if I don't have concealer on people wanna know if I am sick. Anyway, i tried Clinique, Lauder, lots of others, and this truely brightened my eyes up. Will definitly buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2004 8:02:00 PM More reviews by jleo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works better than the Estee Lauder Uncircle but it is no miracle cure. I had to give this up because it stung my eyes. Using Estee now because it is milder but still doesn't do much. I'm in the market for a serious concealer now instead!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2004 10:54:00 AM More reviews by jenn_ifer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The cream was watery in consistancy and i felt it lacked quality...more importantly, i saw no reduction in my dark circles. It also stung sometimes, which was a little concerning.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2004 2:01:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I used this a while back and it did absolutely nothing for my eye area -- could tell no difference. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2004 5:43:00 PM More reviews by 70Jackie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product didn't help my dark circles. I only put a little on and it doesn't go/stay on smooth. It didn't burn me, but it sure didn't help me! Definitely a no no for applying this under makeup. I wouldn't buy it again. Most of Avons skincare is extremely good, but not this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2004 6:23:00 PM More reviews by drgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for about 6 months,and my hereditary under eye circles are a little better---not the miracle cream im always looking for though.i have noticed,like others,that if i stop using it,my eyes look worse the next morning.i would buy again,for lack of a better product--but when i find my HG(if it exists)i'll pay whatever it costs!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2004 2:36:00 PM More reviews by jaffacake

I won't re-purchase this... very disappointed as most of the skincare from Avon is pretty good. No improvement to dark circles and no real help to the eye area in general.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Fulltiltredhead

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other