August 1, 2014 | 1262 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this a long time ago. It gets the job done. Tweezers don't do anything and brushes will do if you have nothing else. Works great with my japonesque brow definer brush.
Don't plan to repurchase. I think there's enough comparable stuff on the market now for less $$.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by sasflipper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The packing on this product is cheap and nasty. It's very difficult to prise open. The tweezers are utterly hopeless and found their way to the bin very quickly. The brushes are ok for applying the wax but a normal sized angled brush is better for daily use.

The shadow is a good match to my very dark brown colouring and the wax holds errant hairs in place very well. It stays put well throughout the day. The product itself performs well but the shocking quality of the packaging make you feel you've been had.

Benefit would need to re-package it, improve the cracker-quality tweezers, and substantially lower the price for me to consider re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by digxmexnow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product. My eyebrows are only about half-real; I completely draw on the arch and about an inch of my brow. I've tried so many different pencils and powders and stuff, and always ended up coming back to this. The difference with this product is that the wax and powder combo goes on looking much more natural than any kind of pencil ever could. When people compliment my brows, they always seem surprised when I tell them a lot of it isn't real! Even the guy I'm dating has complimented on how good this looks. I'll be using it for quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I love Brow Zing. It creates beautifully natural brows. The only down side is that I rarely find myself using the powder. The powder is a bit dramatic and better suited for going out in my opinion. Still, this is a great product. I find the wax much easier to use than a pencil.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by lauramvig

This is just OK... Nothing special. I don't use the wax because it makes my eyebrows look weird.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by sunnyhu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is great! I started out using Brows-a-go-go, but used the wax up way faster than any other product, so I switched to Brow Zings. It's very practical and no-nonsense. The wax puts my pathetic amount of eyebrows in shape (otherwise I'd always want to tweak out the hairs that grow in a strange direction), and the powder gives an illusion of much fuller eyebrows. If I'm running out of time or don't want to stress my eyebrows because I'm going a bit dramatic with my eyes, I just use the powder. The effect is also pretty good though there would be a bit of fallout. I'd love to try NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder if I can lay my hands on it, but otherwise I'd stick with this one!

EDIT: I've found something that works better with my hair color. This is actually too dark for me and my brows look too artificial and drawn-in with it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by LAMBaholic

I have had this product for over a year and there's still lots left in it! The wax doesn't really shape brows, but it creates a good base for the powder. The powder itself is very pigmented, so fills in the brows really well. I wish the powder was the exact same shade as the wax though. The powder is a little too rich brown, i'd much prefer if it was a slightly duller colour (which looks better on brows). The little brushes and tweezers that come with it are really too small to use, but are helpful if you don't have anything else with you. I usually use an angle brush to apply both the wax and the powder. I feel that if you only use the powder, it doesn't last as long. Using the wax first helps the powder to stick on for longer.

I have to say, I do prefer my Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Brown Black for precision and colour. But it's much handier to not have to sharpen a pencil all the time, and this product lasts a lot longer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 5:56:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

This product isnt bad, but I dont think its fab either. I used the medium and found it quite messy. The brushes are too small to control properly. I have since found an amazing eyebrow pencil, which is a fraction of the cost! Its a Rimmel Khol eyeliner in brown and it looks MUCH MORE natural and there is more precision!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by o0Kellie0o

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a huge favourite of mine. I have the medium and find it much preferable to a pencil. The tweezers are pretty useless but the brushes that come in the palette are great. I would definately buy the product again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by maebytonight

I am on my third one of these kits. I have to say, the tweezers are absolutely bloody useless; however the two brushes provided are ample in applying both the waxy brow colour, and the more angled (softer) brush for the powdered brow colour. I am an absolute eyebrow nazi when it comes to shaping and grooming (I get them shaped professionally every two weeks) so I am serious about filling in these brows. I used to use an angled brush and regular dark brown MAC eyeshadow to fill it in; but since I've found this product, I adore the waxy quality that keeps the hairs in place in addition to the powder it comes with to "fill in the gaps." The dark palette is perfect for my Asian complexion and as I like to keep my eyebrows very thick (not bushy thick, but non-Chola thick), this does a great job in filling in my brows and giving it a substantial shape. I honestly almost look like a different person without filling in my brows. Sad, but true...! This kit is amazing. I'd give it six lippies if I could.