April 19, 2014 | 1659 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by sarah7855

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been on a travel friendly makeup mission lately, and was very happy when I came across the reviews for this. I stay over at my boyfriend's house a lot, so I want makeup that is going to be portable, quick and easy to apply, and not mask-like. I really like this concealer palette. It's small and thin, easy to fit into the makeup bag. The mix of colors is great, the formula is nice and creamy but covers well, and it's easy to apply since it's all right there in a palette (versus, say, a tube or wand). I use a small brush to apply concealer, so the palette is especially helpful. If I had a choice, I'd probably replace the powder with another concealer shade to make this even better, but it's not the end of the world. This doesn't *always* last a full day on me, but I do have oily skin so not a lot of things do. Overall, I'm very pleased and will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by aznmonkey6

At first this product seemed really great! It was good coverage, smooth, and creamy. I had to mix the light shade with the darker shade to find my perfect color. However, I do feel that the other products in the pallate are a waste. I never used them and for the price paid I feel like its money wasted on them. I have hit pan on both concealer shades I and do love the pallate. HOWEVER, just recently, I noticed that my skin began to flake....A LOT. I thought that it was me, and that I didnt exfoliate or if I had on too much powder. But I tried everything to fix it and nothing worked. So, my suspicions are that it is the concealer. I have been using it on my blemishes (if you use it anywhere else its great). I still have to investigate further, but sometimes this concealer can look a bit cakey and I do believe that it is contributing to my "flakeyness". Does anyone know if sonia kashuk sells the concealer colors separately? (w/o the powder and the neutralizer?)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This palette is awesome! I like how it has different shades so that you can mix them to find what suits your skin at the moment. What I love the most is the olive toned one because I always find those green concealers to be intimidating, but this one looks "normal" and it works so well over redness. For $10, I think this concealer palette is totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by toasty12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I've used it for years. Great price, and so easy to blend the colors to get the perfect match! I use it to disguise skin imperfections, not under eyes (although I have, in the past, when blended with moisturizer). I prefer to use a moisturizing under eye concealer, but this is so perfect for the rest my concealer needs! I have an extra backup for future use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

So I'm here on MUA, looking for a concealer to hide the dark shadows on my nose/eyes. DUH?!!! Never tried my Hidden Agenda! Unlike the prior review, I find this palette amazing at covering blemishes!!! Blend a couple colors with a brush, dab on, pat with your finger..voila! I periodically get a cyst or massive zit, and this thing is a lifesaver! This is embarrassing, but I host Thanksgiving and last year, the night before, I "accidentally" got a hickey (childish, I know), and I panicked. This thing totally covered it, and stayed throughout the day! Because I love this for bemishes, I never thought to try for dark shadows..gonna do it tomorrow!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

Well, where to start with this product! First off, I really liked it, I didn't LOVE it but the concealer shades are nice. I will say, I would not recommend it to cover up blemishes or dark spots on your face, because it won't! But for dark circles it is perfect! I have a olive colored complextion, very dry skin, and really bad dark circles. I love the olive colored concealer in this palette is my favorite. The setting powder is not great, it makes my under eye area very dry. The lighter concealer shade I don't use but the consistency is nice. Last but not least, the neutralizer I don't really use either but it works nice with the other products if you do decide to use them together. I honestly do not think $10 is a lot for a concealer, I have tried concealers by Nars, Mac, and Too Faced and have spent a fortune on them and they don't do hardly anything so all in all I do recommend this product that is if you can find it in your Target! It took me forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard some great things said about this concealer palette. I loved that it had a greenish beige concealer which I figured would be great for blemish or red areas. Plus it has a setting powder. I thought it would be great for travel since it was kinda of an all in one. However, I didn't like the way the concealer goes on, the finish it gave, nor the staying power. It didn't blend into my skin very well and it sat weird on the skin giving my face an odd texture look. During the day it melted off giving me an even weirder look. I really wanted to like this product. It just didn't work for me

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ischade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product. This is the second time I've purchased it and I was pleased to see that they revamped the packaging--tossing the two tiny, worthless brushes and making the compact significantly smaller. This is perfect for me as I keep this in my purse. The coverage is great and and the texture is light and blends easily. I find no problem with dryness or cakiness, but my skin is normal to oily and I live in a hot, humid climate. The colors are very good though with my medium skin tone I seldom use the lightest. I like this better than my old Benefit concealer palette. The setting powder works well to cut mid-day shine on nose and forehead when applied with a small powder brush and has allowed me to cut my travel powder compact from my purse as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupgirl16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this on sale for $4.99 at Target, and I picked it up on a whim since it was so inexpensive and I have heard great things about this concealer. And let me tell you this is the best concealer I have tried! It has two skin tone shades, a green corrector and a translucent powder. It is very creamy and the coverage is fantastic (good medium coverage)! It blends very well. I am NC25 and I have no problem with the skin tone colors. I use the lighter one under my eyes and the darker one for my problem areas. I love the green concealer, it works wonders for redness. I have tried a couple of other green concealers but this one works best. I wish they sold it separately! I just don't use the translucent powder. Overall this is great to cover acne and other problems. I am almost finished with it! And usually it takes me forever to finish up a product. I would not repurchase just because I like to try new products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 More reviews by emilychristine

Before this concealer...I never really used any concealer at all. I have pretty clear, normal skin and my foundation usually covers all the spots I need. But after hearing about how wonderful this palette is, I decided to give it a whirl and I'm so glad I did!
The formula is very creamy and easy to blend. If you are planning to use it anywhere near the eyes though, make sure to apply a heavy moisturizer before, because it tends to dry my skin around my eyes out if I don't. When applied after a moisturizer, this concealer gives a beautiful finish. It is sort of a dewy glow, I feel like.
I really love the two concealer shades, but the green shade is tricky. I have used it on a few blemishes, but it ends up looking like a really weird green color on my skin. I feel as if it doesn't cancel out my redness, but then again I probably am not applying it correctly.
The powder is okay as well. It has some shimmers, which I'm not too fond of, but I think it's really neat that it does come with some type of setting powder.
Also, this does not tend to crease under my eyes. It does on my eyelids, but I don't really mind.

I love this stuff, I'd recommend it (: