Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

Cream concealers and neutralizer: Titanium dioxide, triisostearin, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polydecene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax, silica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, squalane, cholesteryl hydroxystearate, simmondia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenyl trimethicone, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, C10-18 triglycerides, methylparaben, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, tocopherol, citric acid, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract Translucent powder: Talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, silica, cornstarch, cetearyl octanoate, perfluoropolymethylisopropyl ether, zeolite, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sorbic acid, methylparaben, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, PCA, lauryl alcohol, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, butylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines, ultra marine blue, manganese violet, ferric ferrocyanide, D&C red 7 CA lake, D&C red 30

i love the way this concealer(hidden agenda 7) looks on my sensitive face, its not cakey nor is it dry looking(looks best wen used with finger) and i would totally repurchase this BUT i only get to use the lightest color on it and the powder one and the other 2 are just left there bc they re apparently too dark on me..saying so i wish they would make seperate colors an sell each one for a cheaper price or make a hidden agenda for lighter skin tones and in general for every skin tone.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Overall, this product is just alright to me. I really like the lightest shade for under my eyes, but it's not worth it to repurchase just for that. The neutralizing base is a bit too sheer for my acne scars unless I layer it and the darker concealer I won't use because it doesn't match my skin. Maybe I can try contouring with it? The powder is kinda useless for me, only because I prefer using something else.

However, the consistency of the concealer is great as it is super creamy and sheer so you can build it up in layers. The only thing that sucks is that it doesn't come in any darker colours so it's very limiting in shades. Not really worth the hype for me although it's great for people that like to customize their concealer shades.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this, it covers pimples very well, with little blending, because it is so creamy and pigmented that you really don't have to work with it much. It is just so easy to use, and always covers so well, and lasts a long time. However... I am not crazy with the fact that it comes in this palette. I can only use one of the colors... but I get 4, 2 concealers (1 of which is too dark for me), a greenish corrector, and a powder... so despite being only $10 it can add up, because it doesn't last long for me.

This i my first Sonia Kashuk experience andI love this concealer and it's price( 10.99 at target). This product delivers. It's very creamy and easy to blend. It comes in three shades which you can mix and find your tone. It also has an olive shade which , I think , is for concealing redness. I have never used concealers before, not because my skin is perfect , but because I thought its useless. This product changed my mind. There is also finish powder. I gave only 4 brushes, because there is no brush and mirrow with it. The size is good for travel, but without a mirror and brush its not really that good for traveling. I wish they add mirror and a brush!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I had high hopes for this product and ordered it from ebay costing about NZ$30. I wanted it mainly for covering flat red marks from acne on my cheeks. Hence I thought that the olive (green) corrector with the concealer shade/s on top would work well. Unfortunately no matter how i mixed the shades or the order I applied them they always came off really ashy and obvious? I am a NC 20/25. The packaging is great though and the consistency is nice, just the colours seem a bit off!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this concealer! Because it has 3 shades (1 corrects under eye circles, 1 covers redness, 1 skin tone), I like to use this as a substitute for foundation on lazy days. I just use it on blemishes and what not then finish off with my MAC MSFN and I love the finish! I don't really use the powder, mainly because I like to use powder all over my face as opposed to just spots I concealed. I also love the slim packaging with the magnetic closure. It feels very "expensive", unlike some other drugstore brands' packaging (I'm looking at you NYC). Then again, it is pricier than other brands. But, all in all, I really like this concealer. Conceals everything I need and is nice and compact!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is actually a really good affordable concealer. It comes with three creamy concealers and a powder. The compact is really great for travel I've taken it with me on a couple trips and its never broke. I especially like that there's different shades so you can customize your shade of concealer to match your skin tone or if you get darker in summer and lighter in winter it works out both ways. You can apply with your fingertips but I find I get better coverage with one of my sigma concealer brushes. It can crease if you apply too much or if you don't set it but usually this holds up all day. Nothing bothers me more than seeing pictures and my concealer is totally noticeable compared to my foundation and this doesn't do that since its able to blend well and isn't too. i think this palette will last me a long time so I won't be repurchasing any time soon but when I'm out i will probably repurchase.

This is my favorite concealer of all time! I have tried many concealers over the years because I have very light skin with warm undertones and very blue under eye circles. My circles are even more noticeable because I have vitiligo (loss of skin pigment) under my eyes so the skin color looks almost translucent and shows the blue even more. Very frustrating! My most recent trial was the Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer which does not cover as well as this, despite the high price tag. I discovered this from a youtube beauty guru (ciaobella) and went out and bought it right away. The price was kind of high to me but since you get 3 concealers and a powder, it's hard to complain. At first I didn't like this at all and threw it in my make up drawer. But I have been so unhappy with my concealers lately, that I decided to try this again. I fell in love! I think it's because my skin was dryer before and I have since stopped using a benzoyl peroxide cleanser and mask so my skin is more supple. I apply the lightest color with my ring finger to my under eye circles and any discoloration or redness on my face. I have not tried the green but after reading many reviews on here, I think I will try it on my red spots/areas next time I do my make up. I don't use the darker color because I have such light skin but it's neat that you can blend them together to get your perfect shade. I don't use the powder because I set my makeup with MUFE HD finishing powder and it is translucent and fine enough to not cake under my eyes. Since I really only use 1/4 of this product, I wouldn't mind if each were sold separately for a cheaper price but I, like everyone else, love the packaging so I don't even mind! It does look very high-end and it is so portable and mess-free that it fits perfectly in my makeup bag without any complaints! I love the creamy consistency of the concealers and I feel like this is what MAC's studio finish concealer should be but falls short. This is great for normal, combo, or dry skin but oily skin may need more powder touch ups throughout the day. But that is much better than cakey, dry concealer! I will repurchase this for it's natural, great coverage, and packaging, but I wish it were sold more places than Target. Highly recommended!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

the colors don't work that well for my skintone (mac nc42) but i like to use the lighter color to "carve" my eyebrows after filling them in and sometimes i'll use the green one for redness but I do feel that it looks cakey sometimes. It also seemed like I ran out fast...hit pan within about 3 weeks of having it? weird.

I bought this product for school, and have found it works for that. The darker-colored concealer can be used under the eyes or on bruising, and the green for blemishes and other redness, and the skintone for regular use. It works best with concealer applied with a makeup sponge, but if worn on it's own, can work when using the in-box setting powder.

Altogether, the pros are that it's portable, can be applied with clean hands easily, and has decent staying power. During the school year, I got by retouching it at lunch. The packaging closes with a magnet, which I found very helpful. I transferred some cream eyeshadows into the packaging after I finished my first one. It doesn't open and because most of it is cream, it won't break open. The price is also very cheap and I've found it to work better on my skin than more expensive concealers with less options.

The cons to it are that it does not have super staying power, and it won't work for very dark skintones. The colors are limited. It also may look cakey if not used right, and isn't so opaque that it'll cover things like birthmarks, beauty marks, and severe scarring or acne.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products