August 1, 2014 | 1914 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Milksake

I bought this product for school, and have found it works for that. The darker-colored concealer can be used under the eyes or on bruising, and the green for blemishes and other redness, and the skintone for regular use. It works best with concealer applied with a makeup sponge, but if worn on it's own, can work when using the in-box setting powder.

Altogether, the pros are that it's portable, can be applied with clean hands easily, and has decent staying power. During the school year, I got by retouching it at lunch. The packaging closes with a magnet, which I found very helpful. I transferred some cream eyeshadows into the packaging after I finished my first one. It doesn't open and because most of it is cream, it won't break open. The price is also very cheap and I've found it to work better on my skin than more expensive concealers with less options.

The cons to it are that it does not have super staying power, and it won't work for very dark skintones. The colors are limited. It also may look cakey if not used right, and isn't so opaque that it'll cover things like birthmarks, beauty marks, and severe scarring or acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by selenajade

I got this at target for about 10 dollars hoping it would help me conceal my dark circles because i had seen a lot of this on youtube. This products SUCKED AT EVERYTHING. lets put it into 2 categories;
PROS:
packaging is small and convienent (only reason i gave it 2 stars)

CONS:
looks cakey above or under BB cream/foundation
does NOT cover undereye circles
does NOT cover pimple (the green) and actually whenever i used any of te 3 colors and blended it, you could clearly see the color stand out still even after putting somehting over it. NOT good for school.

I hate this and I hope this review helped other ppl looking to buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by BridgetG993

Pros
-Really Good Coverage
-Stays on for quite some time
-Cheapish

Cons
-Takes quite a bit of scrubbing to get this makeup off my face
-Made me break out more than usual
-The lightest color was sometimes even too dark for me in the summer time, turned me orange
-Not easy to blend
-If you put even a little bit to much on it makes your skin look very cakey
-Not as much product as it looks, went really fast

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by sarah7855

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been on a travel friendly makeup mission lately, and was very happy when I came across the reviews for this. I stay over at my boyfriend's house a lot, so I want makeup that is going to be portable, quick and easy to apply, and not mask-like. I really like this concealer palette. It's small and thin, easy to fit into the makeup bag. The mix of colors is great, the formula is nice and creamy but covers well, and it's easy to apply since it's all right there in a palette (versus, say, a tube or wand). I use a small brush to apply concealer, so the palette is especially helpful. If I had a choice, I'd probably replace the powder with another concealer shade to make this even better, but it's not the end of the world. This doesn't *always* last a full day on me, but I do have oily skin so not a lot of things do. Overall, I'm very pleased and will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by aznmonkey6

At first this product seemed really great! It was good coverage, smooth, and creamy. I had to mix the light shade with the darker shade to find my perfect color. However, I do feel that the other products in the pallate are a waste. I never used them and for the price paid I feel like its money wasted on them. I have hit pan on both concealer shades I and do love the pallate. HOWEVER, just recently, I noticed that my skin began to flake....A LOT. I thought that it was me, and that I didnt exfoliate or if I had on too much powder. But I tried everything to fix it and nothing worked. So, my suspicions are that it is the concealer. I have been using it on my blemishes (if you use it anywhere else its great). I still have to investigate further, but sometimes this concealer can look a bit cakey and I do believe that it is contributing to my "flakeyness". Does anyone know if sonia kashuk sells the concealer colors separately? (w/o the powder and the neutralizer?)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This palette is awesome! I like how it has different shades so that you can mix them to find what suits your skin at the moment. What I love the most is the olive toned one because I always find those green concealers to be intimidating, but this one looks "normal" and it works so well over redness. For $10, I think this concealer palette is totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by toasty12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I've used it for years. Great price, and so easy to blend the colors to get the perfect match! I use it to disguise skin imperfections, not under eyes (although I have, in the past, when blended with moisturizer). I prefer to use a moisturizing under eye concealer, but this is so perfect for the rest my concealer needs! I have an extra backup for future use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

So I'm here on MUA, looking for a concealer to hide the dark shadows on my nose/eyes. DUH?!!! Never tried my Hidden Agenda! Unlike the prior review, I find this palette amazing at covering blemishes!!! Blend a couple colors with a brush, dab on, pat with your finger..voila! I periodically get a cyst or massive zit, and this thing is a lifesaver! This is embarrassing, but I host Thanksgiving and last year, the night before, I "accidentally" got a hickey (childish, I know), and I panicked. This thing totally covered it, and stayed throughout the day! Because I love this for bemishes, I never thought to try for dark shadows..gonna do it tomorrow!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

Well, where to start with this product! First off, I really liked it, I didn't LOVE it but the concealer shades are nice. I will say, I would not recommend it to cover up blemishes or dark spots on your face, because it won't! But for dark circles it is perfect! I have a olive colored complextion, very dry skin, and really bad dark circles. I love the olive colored concealer in this palette is my favorite. The setting powder is not great, it makes my under eye area very dry. The lighter concealer shade I don't use but the consistency is nice. Last but not least, the neutralizer I don't really use either but it works nice with the other products if you do decide to use them together. I honestly do not think $10 is a lot for a concealer, I have tried concealers by Nars, Mac, and Too Faced and have spent a fortune on them and they don't do hardly anything so all in all I do recommend this product that is if you can find it in your Target! It took me forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard some great things said about this concealer palette. I loved that it had a greenish beige concealer which I figured would be great for blemish or red areas. Plus it has a setting powder. I thought it would be great for travel since it was kinda of an all in one. However, I didn't like the way the concealer goes on, the finish it gave, nor the staying power. It didn't blend into my skin very well and it sat weird on the skin giving my face an odd texture look. During the day it melted off giving me an even weirder look. I really wanted to like this product. It just didn't work for me