December 21, 2014 | 1566 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by laurahhh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product and ordered it from ebay costing about NZ$30. I wanted it mainly for covering flat red marks from acne on my cheeks. Hence I thought that the olive (green) corrector with the concealer shade/s on top would work well. Unfortunately no matter how i mixed the shades or the order I applied them they always came off really ashy and obvious? I am a NC 20/25. The packaging is great though and the consistency is nice, just the colours seem a bit off!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by alextuthreefour

I really like this concealer! Because it has 3 shades (1 corrects under eye circles, 1 covers redness, 1 skin tone), I like to use this as a substitute for foundation on lazy days. I just use it on blemishes and what not then finish off with my MAC MSFN and I love the finish! I don't really use the powder, mainly because I like to use powder all over my face as opposed to just spots I concealed. I also love the slim packaging with the magnetic closure. It feels very "expensive", unlike some other drugstore brands' packaging (I'm looking at you NYC). Then again, it is pricier than other brands. But, all in all, I really like this concealer. Conceals everything I need and is nice and compact!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

This is actually a really good affordable concealer. It comes with three creamy concealers and a powder. The compact is really great for travel I've taken it with me on a couple trips and its never broke. I especially like that there's different shades so you can customize your shade of concealer to match your skin tone or if you get darker in summer and lighter in winter it works out both ways. You can apply with your fingertips but I find I get better coverage with one of my sigma concealer brushes. It can crease if you apply too much or if you don't set it but usually this holds up all day. Nothing bothers me more than seeing pictures and my concealer is totally noticeable compared to my foundation and this doesn't do that since its able to blend well and isn't too. i think this palette will last me a long time so I won't be repurchasing any time soon but when I'm out i will probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by cuteboringlove

This is my favorite concealer of all time! I have tried many concealers over the years because I have very light skin with warm undertones and very blue under eye circles. My circles are even more noticeable because I have vitiligo (loss of skin pigment) under my eyes so the skin color looks almost translucent and shows the blue even more. Very frustrating! My most recent trial was the Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer which does not cover as well as this, despite the high price tag. I discovered this from a youtube beauty guru (ciaobella) and went out and bought it right away. The price was kind of high to me but since you get 3 concealers and a powder, it's hard to complain. At first I didn't like this at all and threw it in my make up drawer. But I have been so unhappy with my concealers lately, that I decided to try this again. I fell in love! I think it's because my skin was dryer before and I have since stopped using a benzoyl peroxide cleanser and mask so my skin is more supple. I apply the lightest color with my ring finger to my under eye circles and any discoloration or redness on my face. I have not tried the green but after reading many reviews on here, I think I will try it on my red spots/areas next time I do my make up. I don't use the darker color because I have such light skin but it's neat that you can blend them together to get your perfect shade. I don't use the powder because I set my makeup with MUFE HD finishing powder and it is translucent and fine enough to not cake under my eyes. Since I really only use 1/4 of this product, I wouldn't mind if each were sold separately for a cheaper price but I, like everyone else, love the packaging so I don't even mind! It does look very high-end and it is so portable and mess-free that it fits perfectly in my makeup bag without any complaints! I love the creamy consistency of the concealers and I feel like this is what MAC's studio finish concealer should be but falls short. This is great for normal, combo, or dry skin but oily skin may need more powder touch ups throughout the day. But that is much better than cakey, dry concealer! I will repurchase this for it's natural, great coverage, and packaging, but I wish it were sold more places than Target. Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by erikagail

the colors don't work that well for my skintone (mac nc42) but i like to use the lighter color to "carve" my eyebrows after filling them in and sometimes i'll use the green one for redness but I do feel that it looks cakey sometimes. It also seemed like I ran out fast...hit pan within about 3 weeks of having it? weird.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Milksake

I bought this product for school, and have found it works for that. The darker-colored concealer can be used under the eyes or on bruising, and the green for blemishes and other redness, and the skintone for regular use. It works best with concealer applied with a makeup sponge, but if worn on it's own, can work when using the in-box setting powder.

Altogether, the pros are that it's portable, can be applied with clean hands easily, and has decent staying power. During the school year, I got by retouching it at lunch. The packaging closes with a magnet, which I found very helpful. I transferred some cream eyeshadows into the packaging after I finished my first one. It doesn't open and because most of it is cream, it won't break open. The price is also very cheap and I've found it to work better on my skin than more expensive concealers with less options.

The cons to it are that it does not have super staying power, and it won't work for very dark skintones. The colors are limited. It also may look cakey if not used right, and isn't so opaque that it'll cover things like birthmarks, beauty marks, and severe scarring or acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by selenajade

I got this at target for about 10 dollars hoping it would help me conceal my dark circles because i had seen a lot of this on youtube. This products SUCKED AT EVERYTHING. lets put it into 2 categories;
PROS:
packaging is small and convienent (only reason i gave it 2 stars)

CONS:
looks cakey above or under BB cream/foundation
does NOT cover undereye circles
does NOT cover pimple (the green) and actually whenever i used any of te 3 colors and blended it, you could clearly see the color stand out still even after putting somehting over it. NOT good for school.

I hate this and I hope this review helped other ppl looking to buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by BridgetG993

Pros
-Really Good Coverage
-Stays on for quite some time
-Cheapish

Cons
-Takes quite a bit of scrubbing to get this makeup off my face
-Made me break out more than usual
-The lightest color was sometimes even too dark for me in the summer time, turned me orange
-Not easy to blend
-If you put even a little bit to much on it makes your skin look very cakey
-Not as much product as it looks, went really fast

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by sarah7855

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been on a travel friendly makeup mission lately, and was very happy when I came across the reviews for this. I stay over at my boyfriend's house a lot, so I want makeup that is going to be portable, quick and easy to apply, and not mask-like. I really like this concealer palette. It's small and thin, easy to fit into the makeup bag. The mix of colors is great, the formula is nice and creamy but covers well, and it's easy to apply since it's all right there in a palette (versus, say, a tube or wand). I use a small brush to apply concealer, so the palette is especially helpful. If I had a choice, I'd probably replace the powder with another concealer shade to make this even better, but it's not the end of the world. This doesn't *always* last a full day on me, but I do have oily skin so not a lot of things do. Overall, I'm very pleased and will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by aznmonkey6

At first this product seemed really great! It was good coverage, smooth, and creamy. I had to mix the light shade with the darker shade to find my perfect color. However, I do feel that the other products in the pallate are a waste. I never used them and for the price paid I feel like its money wasted on them. I have hit pan on both concealer shades I and do love the pallate. HOWEVER, just recently, I noticed that my skin began to flake....A LOT. I thought that it was me, and that I didnt exfoliate or if I had on too much powder. But I tried everything to fix it and nothing worked. So, my suspicions are that it is the concealer. I have been using it on my blemishes (if you use it anywhere else its great). I still have to investigate further, but sometimes this concealer can look a bit cakey and I do believe that it is contributing to my "flakeyness". Does anyone know if sonia kashuk sells the concealer colors separately? (w/o the powder and the neutralizer?)