August 20, 2014 | 2008 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (for men)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by bergamott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There's something about this scent that makes me go all week in the knees...and it's not because my first love wore it!
It's a profoundly nice fragrance for almost any guy any age. I find this scent aquatic and fresh, not too light and not overwhelming but not uninteresting.
If I would buy a fragrance for a man I'd go for this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by mercymercyme

When I used to work at a Giorgio Armani boutique, I would spray myself with this cologne every morning, and, if necessary, would refresh it in the afternoon. Even though it's for men, I just loved the fresh seaweediness of this scent. While not explicitly feminine, I think it could very reasonably be unisex, and that it could really appeal to a woman who doesn't need/want her scent to smell like flowers, vanilla, or be possessed of the more cloying citrus notes. For those ladies who might be tempted to get this for their man (for the first time, of course - I think that if you're accustomed to smelling it on a man, you could never really consider it for your personal use) - spritz it on yourself, and see what you think about it.

I have never purchased this fragrance, so saying that I would buy it again is a fib. But I do like it very much, and approve of its use. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 12:51:00 PM More reviews by christinamariewright

most favorite cologne ever for a man. period. any man. i can pick this scent out anywhere and everytime i smell it, i'm instantly in a good mood. perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2008 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Lydia731

I know I am the minority here, but I absolutely hate this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This product is not masculine at all. If a thrity something year old sexy, sophisticated looking guy walked into a room wearing this cologne I would laugh him right out of the room. This smells like something a teenager would wear! If you want a sexy, mysterious, masculine, drive your woman completely crazy scent then go with Mania or Black Code because Acqua Di Gio does not cut it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by poodlelova14

I got this for Christmas! well actually I got Euphoria by Calvin Klien. I exchanged it for this. I was weary about getting it because just about every man in the world uses it and I kinda wanted my own signature scent. But I love this stuff, I can't stop smelling myself! LOL! It's so fresh and clean, and it stays with you. I spent the night with a friend(GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! LOL!) because the roads got bad, and I didn't take a shower. The next morning when I woke it was still on me! I love it and I will keep buying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

smells excellent on every guy. I'm planning on getting my boyfriend this for christmas because him and I really love it. It's not too strong but definitely not subtle. All guys should wear this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by LaBellaDameSansMerci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scent makes nearly every man who wears it so very sexy. Get it for your man...you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

This is the best mens cologne there is. it is so sexy!!! Definately purchase this. Nothing is better!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF WHEN MY BF WEARS THIS LOL I GIVE HIM LOTS OF EXTRA HUGS SO I CAN BURY MY FACE IN HIS NECK AND JUST SNIFF AWAY IN EXTACY!! ;0) MY OVERALL RATING IS A 10.....AHHHHHHH

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 1:47:00 AM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

My bf wears this when he wants sex. Haha. He sure knows how to get what he wants. This smell drives me crazy. It makes him even hotter and impossible to resist. =P I'm a sucker for this smell. Sigh. Just thinking about it drives me crazy.