Swapped this, it bubbled and seemed like it never dried! A whole day later, pressure on my nails would leave a dent. Just get seche vite and never look back!
I bought the OPI top coat along with the natural nail base coat when I was first getting into nail polishes. I used it for a few months, but I just got frustrated with it because it takes forever to dry, and the finish is no better than some cheap drugstore brand top coat. It does the job, but certainly not well. I had to use drying drops because it took that long to dry. Personally, I like top coats that dry quickly, and the OPI top coat is definitely not one of them.
I am recovering from gel nails and have been using regular nail polish to do it. Applying this top coat a few times over the week makes my nails feel like a gel manicure. I apply it on the edge and the chips are few and far between.
This is the worst top coat I have ever used. Like most of us, I bought it because I love the OPI colours. The first few uses were OK, but then... the top coat got SO thick and gloopy that itactualy ruined my mani! The polish on my nails was dry, and when I ran the top coat brush over my painted nails it kind of "pulled", or "brushed" the nail polish off! Takes forever to dry. I don't understand what went wrong for OPI to make such an inferior product.
Ugh! Stay away!
I usually use inexpensive top coats, so splurging for a $10 top coat seemed like it would make my mani better/last longer/shinier. I love OPI colors so I didn't think to find reviews here and got it.
1. Globs up. Which leads to thick coats that never dry
2. Makes the color bleed. This is the second time its done this too. The first time was over come Color Club so I thought it was because it was a different brand. Nope, I used it over An Affair in Red Square and now my brush is wearing red. :(
3. Bubbles. I didn't shake or do anything funny to the bottle. Its over the same brand and still bubbles out the wazoo. I think its all in the top coat itself because I let the color dry 10 min between coats and there were NO bubbles. What a waste.
This topcoat was not fast drying(although I didn't expect it to be) but after an hour I just got fed up, because it was still not dry. This one is pushed to the back of the drawer.
It is not to expensive.
Your manicure last long.
Gets very goopy very quickly and make bubbles.
Has very little shine.
Takes so long to dry! I have to use drying drops to get it to be halfway dry in 15 minutes!
Opi top coat is a very bad top coat I will never buy again.
save your time and money, do not buy this! this stuff does NOT dry at all, even after several hours.
- application brush is clear and glides easily across nails
- takes WAAAAAAAY too long to dry!!!
As a college student, I need a top coat that dries quickly. This one does not. This top coat seems better than the Essie No Chips Ahead I previously used, but I need something that dries faster.
Yikes. This stuff doesn't dry. The only thing I can use it for is to fill in topcoat-eating glitter, which then must be topped with a fast-dry topcoat. The only good thing about this is it's brush. I might use it to franken with because it does NOT work as a topcoat.