Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

on 1/8/2011 7:31:00 PM

This is the worst eye makeup remover product. It simply doesn't work. My Neutrogena works a lot better. I was pretty disappointed, because i expected more from Clinique!

on 1/6/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

do not buy this. this stuff does not work at all. it doesn't even take off non-water proof mascara. waste of money

on 12/31/2010 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product removes makeup decently, but you can buy a drug store brand for a cheaper price and get the same results. It doesn't take off mascara as well as other ones I have tried, but if I have just a very simple look on, then it takes off my makeup without a problem.

on 12/15/2010 4:24:00 PM

This does not work at all, not even on Clinique mascara! After scrubbing and scrubbing my eyes, there would still be little grains of mascara remaining. This has only happened with this eye makeup remover... my mascara doesn't go "grainy" with anything else! Honestly it's like they packaged soap and water in a Clinique bottle, but soap and water would probably work better than this.

on 11/22/2010 3:24:00 PM

This is awful. It doesn't even take off all of my clinique mascara. I have two big samples of this so I was determined to make it work but the third time I used it I really had to rub hard to get all of my eye makeup off and the next morning my eyes looked liked they had aged 5 years! They skin was red and my eyelids looked droopy. I'll stick to cold cream or jojoba oil.

on 11/21/2010 7:21:00 AM

No I will not buy this product again, but not because it was bad, it actually works really well and out of all the chemical make up removers this is most definitely my favorite. BUT I just found the most amazing make up remover and so long as they make it I will be buying it. Its called the Magic Mitt by Jane Iredale. Its the coolest most amazing beauty product I have ever used. I stumbled upon this because my husband and I decided to try and live an organic life style, includiing personal products. This is just a little glove you put on and get it wet with warm water and holy crap does it remove your make up!! I would HIGHLY suggest you check the Magic Mitt out, Its $15 at dermstore.com and free shipping. You won't regret that purchase! If Jane Iredale ever stops making her magic mitt I will be heart broken but at least I will have Clinique to fall back on!

on 11/16/2010 12:43:00 AM

it didn't remove any makeup from my eyes. tried to use qtips to remove eyeliner, but it didn't work either. eyes were irritated afterall.

on 10/30/2010 10:03:00 PM

Love! The best eye makeup remover I've tried so far. A little bit more expensive but that only makes it feel a little bit luxurious.
Removes every little piece of concealer and mascara, contains no perfume or at least has no scent and it's allergy tested & gentle for our eye area.

on 10/19/2010 9:55:00 PM

This product is okayt! u dont need a lot to get the makeup off!! But it is not worth it to pay so much when the drugstore brand can work practically the same

on 9/21/2010 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a good eye makeup remover that works fairly fast and rinses off easily. It does not sting my eyes or leave them greasy/oily at all. I would prefer if there were a squeeze top or something that would make it less likely to spill, but that's my only (small) complaint. A classic product.