MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

4.4

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 2/24/2009 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner smudges after 8 hours or so even though I use a primer on my eyelids. The color is nice, and it goes on very smoothly, but b/c it is so soft, it's very hard to get it to sharpen to a point. I've tried a Clinique eyeliner pencil (Chocolate?) that is a similar color and stays on a bit better. I wouldn't buy this product again.

on 10/29/2008 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love this! I can't believe I waited so long to try the Powerpoints! I like them so much better than the kohls. They go on super smooth, and stay on all day. Stubborn brown is so perfect. I like that it is not too light, and also it's not too much of a warm brown.

on 8/21/2008 8:20:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

the only eyeliner i will use.
it smudges.
but i just use she laq over it so that wont happen

on 7/30/2008 5:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I am almost out and need to replace it! I love the brown for those brown does it days....The pencils glide on well and last all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this product! It is my favourite brown eyeliner - no tugging, no unnecessary smudging, and pretty much waterproof (of course, this is only terms of a few splashes. Don't expect to go diving with it.) This is the perfect colour and it's a definite staple for me. I would keep repurchasing this over and over again!

MAC's Powerpoint eye pencils are amazing! They glide on easily and they last. I think the price is well worth the rich pigments, smoothness, and staying power. Stubborn Brown is perfect when black liner may be a little too dramatic.

on 6/10/2008 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was using MAC Technokhol e/l in Brown Border prior to this purchase. The colors are very very similar. I did swatches of both at the counter. The reason I have replaced Brown Border with Stubborn Brown is that the latter has a much better staying power and its easier to draw a precise line (depending on your sharpening skills) rather than the blunt fat line Brown Border leaves you with. Stubborn brown is a very dark warm brown- i didn t detect any reddish tones in it. I use it for daywear when I need more drama than usual but not needing as much drama as Smolder (Black) would have provided. Took a lippie off cuz its expensive in Singapore at USD 18.

on 6/6/2008 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

this is a great liner! def my HG brown pencil liner. the color is a beautiful dark brown. its not too dark and not too light, but just right. it defines my eyes beautifully AND stays put! it can be very precise or easily blended as well. it is an essential in my makeup bag.

on 2/26/2008 7:15:00 PM

I thought this is gonna be my last eye liner since I've been looking for pencil liner that doesn't smudge,waterproof. This is not waterproof enough, even thou I don't have oily skin. Usually I use it on upper lids,and it smudge on my bottom lids at the end of the day!! how could this happen!? It never happen before with cheap waterproof liner. The color was great, but the price is not worth at all!

on 1/28/2008 2:39:00 PM

Love this color nice brown color really makes my eyes pop. I have blue gray eyes and it really makes them look blue. It is waterproof alittle hard for me to get off with my makeup remover i use philosophy purity so i have to go over it a bit to get it to come off. and as other revs said to really get it to work you do have to have it sharpened to a point i use my dior sharpener that i had works fine. I also dip mine in a little h2o for more of a dramatic look. im thinking about trying the fluidlines so we will see.
Update: Found out why i had to use h2o to get it to show the sa said i got a bad pencil and it also irritated my eye. Tried fluidline also didnt work left that rev. Wish they would have worked for me loved the colors

Top Rated MAC Products