October 31, 2014 | 1432 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not know that Engraved is one those make up products that people rave about. I needed a black liner what would stay on, will not smudge, or budge and make up artist at MAC suggested this. It is a basic black pencil, It really is smudge proof on upper eyelash line but not on waterlines. So the search for a true non smudge black waterline liner pencil continues. But Engraved is ok. Decent basic black pencil. But the color is not blackest black out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent eyeliner. I don't hate it but I don't love it. It doesn't fade or smudge on my lash line but then again i never really had problems like that with any liner.. As for the waterline, this pencil is waterproof but it still doesn't last on the waterline. it goes on average (no tugging) and it's averge in color too (not ultra dark but decent). I probably would not buy this again only because I have SOOOO many black liners and this didn;t really stand out for me..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by matteapye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been searching for a eyeliner for my waterline, I can't find urban decay in canada so i cant get the 24/7 so I turned to this. Waterline application is not good. It doesnt stay for more then about 20 minutes, and my eyes aren't overly watery or anything. But I like it, I won't repurchase because it will last me a while and I don't wear eyeliner very often so i won't miss it much. I prefer wearing Fluidline Blacktrack on my water line because it stays longer. I havent tried it on my lid so I'm not sure how that works. Most likely won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by rocynthia

I use this pencil everyday for tightlining its really soft and smooth and its lasts a long time. It tends to fade a little when I use it on my upper eyelid but its a really nice black color and it gives the eye a smokey effect. I actually like this more than UD 24/7 Glide On Pencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Vampvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loe this liner its sof creamy doesnt tug on my lids. I love how dar the pencil is and it lasts all day on my upper lashine but smudges a bit on my lower lashline but thats ok sincr when it smudges it looks smokey not panda eyes. I had this for almost a year and i still have sme of the pencil left with my almost daily use. this has reached HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by thefrogqueen

I've been using this nearly every day for the last 2 months. LOVE IT! Makes the most beautiful smokey eye. It stays "so-so" on the water-line, like everything else Ive tried.
When you use it a bit dull, it makes a beautiful smokey blurr. People freak about my eyes and I really think it's thanks to this specific pencil for giving such a beautiful natural looking eye. Not harsh at all. Looks great with all different kinds of eyeshadow techniques. I can't say much more about it. I believe I paid 17 dollars for it and I would pay that again. I have sooo much of the pencil left.
However, if your looking for really defined lines, do not use this. It really is a very soft creamy-like pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner. Basically its my go to eyeliner whenever i want to wear black eyeliner. I get that its not pointy enough but if you're skilled enough you can still get a straight line/even line. I love the color, it's a nice deep black and it almost looks like liquid eyeliner. I never regretted buying this and have bought it twice since the first time a MAC SA recommended it to me. Not HG material because its a bit too soft but its the best I've ever tried!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by canadian

This eyeliner glides on easily but unfortunately it eventually smudged and looked almost greyish-black..Definitely not smudgeproof on me. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by khaye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have watery eyes so I was really excited to get this but I was so disappointed it didn't work for me. I tried it for three days but the results were the same. It smudges after applying for a few minutes. It's not smooth to apply. The tip is not pointy enough to create a thin line. I didn't bother to sharpen it 'cos I'm going to return it anyway so I guess I will continue my quest in finding my HG eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Anne3

I have to echo most of the other reviews: this is a good, basic black pencil. I use it for lining my upper lashline when a liquid liner would be too intense, or if I want a smudgy look. However, it's nothing spectacular. A decent drugstore pencil would most likely give equal results. In the future, my hard-earned money will used for MAC eyeshadows and more specialized products. I'll be skipping over these "basic" items that can be purchased for less.