Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

4.1

on 1/19/2013 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awesome product! Super-easy to apply, and coverage can be adjusted as necessary. If I have a "blemish", I dampen a corner of the sponge, dab it in the powder and apply to that spot, then blend. So for me, it's really a foundation/powder/concealer all in one. Oh, and it has never irritated my very sensitive (mild rosacea) skin. HG!

on 1/19/2013 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

After reading the positive raves about this powder, I finally gave it a try. Texture is silky smooth and actually creates an airbrush effect on the skin. Though the coverage is light to medium, it still covers most of the acne marks and the redness of my skin. It is also good in controlling the oiliness. I remember using a blotting paper only during my coffee break in the afternoon. My skin did not negatively react to the powder and still remain pimple-free. Overall, this powder is a cheap alternative to the expensive powders of well known brands and will definitely re-purchase.

on 1/3/2013 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this foundation. I use it dry and have not used it wet but will definitely give it a try soon. This foundation is dirt cheap yet work wonderfully. Evens skin tone, does not cake and gives a natural airbrush look. Can look powdery depending on your tools so BE CAREFUL. If you use a brush that is not stiff enough, then it just sits on skin. However, with the right brush (I use bareminerals flawless application face brush) you will be in love.

It only comes in 6 shades but the beige one is perfect for my skin tone. If you can find a match, get this product!

on 12/25/2012 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When I first bought this product, I loved it. I used it as the final step in my makeup routine, in certain areas like spots or under the eyes, on top of my full coverage liquid foundation and concealer. It gave me a nice finish and was great for touch ups but it made my face breakout really bad. I never had acne-prone skin so for my face to suddenly start breaking out was not normal. It was a great product from the start and I wanted to love it but unfortunately, it gave me acne and I am now having to deal with that so I will definitely not purchase this product again.

on 11/20/2012 5:38:00 PM

the lightest color Laurel Nude is perfect for me. using it wet gives a nice finish but i find it that using it dry is great for everyday wear. so far it hasn't looked cakey or too powedery and I'm pretty happy with it.

on 11/4/2012 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The color selection is horrible. I'm pretty pale and the lightest shade is orangey-pinkish. It looks like I'm wearing powder and doesn't cover that well. It looks very un natural. I wouldn't buy again.

on 11/3/2012 9:07:00 PM

I just bought my fourth pan of this foundation - it is the best. I have pale skin with cool undertones and almost nothing matches, but this does. I also agree with other reviewers who say this goes on a little powdery. It does, but if you buff it in a little with a good flat-topped brush it will set to a really nice finish in about 30 minutes - just about the time it takes to finish up your face, grab breakfast, take out the dog, and leave for work! I hate the way liquid foundations feel and this is such a nice alternative - my HG.

on 10/4/2012 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

If you are considering a foundation, contour, bronzer, or concealer this is worth a look.
This is lightweight , but can be made darker if you wet the sponge before applying. The sponge itself is soft, and has rounded angles making it an okay option for applying the powder. There are a wide variety of shades that can cover almost all skin tones except very dark. Upon application the area looks shadowed and natural.
To my knowledge most of the ingredients were pretty beneficial and consisted mostly of anti-inflammatory, and sunscreen.
The one problem with it is the texture can feel grainy at times.

on 10/3/2012 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Add me to the list of people that LOVE this foundation! I got Laurel Nude for my NW20 skin. I have used MAC mineral foundation, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, Revlon ColorStay, Alima Pure and by far this is my favorite. I apply the foundation dry with my kabuki brush, and can get amazing coverage that way without looking too over the top (essential for my conservative workplace). I am sold on this!!

Changing my review to a 3. After wearing this for a while, I notice that it settles into my lines, and I don't like that! Will keep for weekend wear when I want a lighter foundation, or even just powder. But I am going back to my Alima foundation for the work week...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this! I ended up getting this for free; I had a $5 off of $10 coupon at Ulta, and it was on sale for $4.99. I usually use Revlon Colorstay but its a little heavy for everyday, so I grabbed this remembering it got good reviews on here. Beautiful coverage and finish on my combo, extra sensitive skin, plus no irritation! I got it in cypress beige, and while it could be a bit more yellow, it still looks good in natural light. I think the neutrality of the foundation helps me pull off more colors too.

EDIT: This is my new HG. All of my little clogs that have plagued me forever are GONE. Liquid foundation was probably the culprit. No new big bumps either! I have gotten compliments on my skin for the first time in a while. This can go on a little powdery but in about half an hour it sets to the most natural, beautiful satiny finish while still covering!