July 31, 2014 | 2199 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by KelsMc29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brilliant product...if you want great eyebrows with it, put foundation over them 1st & then the pencil, it makes them look more real..I have been using this for years now x

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have struggled for years to find the perfect pencil for dark eyebrows; I do not like to use powder because there is less control. I use the Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil every single day! I have dark dark brown eyebrows and when you fill them in they look really dark and unnatural. So I use the lightest color Rimmel sells, which is Hazel. Even then it looks dark so when I am setting my face with powder I just dab over the brows and it makes them look more nattural to my skin tone.

These are cheap, they work, they last forever, and the color is spot on. I would def say the brush is pretty useless but who cares because if you draw right then you dont need a brush. I trim my brows so I do not need to use a wax or brush anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have never used an eyebrow pencil before this one...and I'll never have to! This is so easy to use and fills in the sparse parts of my eyebrows like magic. I'm trying to grow my eyebrows out and this little pencil helps them look good while that happens! I have the pencil in dark brown and it looks good on me. My eyebrows are naturally fairly dark and this just makes them look so nice~ Seems like it'll last forever too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyebrow pencil! I've been using it for years in Hazel and the color is great for me. I have blonde hair and blue eyes with light brown brows.

I find the finish lasts all day and looks quite natural. Not too dark but dark enough that my brows are noticeable. This is my go-to eyebrow pencil and will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why others are getting red from this, but i bought this in dark brown a few years ago and i'm only barely halfway through the pencil and i think its great. the color is not red at all on me, its dark brown, and it looks great on my black eyebrows. i have a lot of brow to begin with though, i only use this to fill in sparse areas and to lengthen the ends of my brows, as well as create a more defined look. i do not use it to draw on a complete brow or anything like that. for my purposes i love it and i would repurchase. however from reading these reviews im afraid they changed the color or something and that i will end up with a reddish one. ps i agree with another reviewer who said keeping the end dull and using a light hand yields the best results.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by philipjfryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Horrible.
I wanted to replace my ELF Brow kit because the powder side in the shade Dark was way too light and red-toned for me and the wax by itself didn't last long.
I didn't want to buy a 25$ MAC brow pencil (yes, here in Czech republic, it's 25.50$), I wanted to try something from a drugstore because I have never used brow pencil before - only brow kits and gels.
I bought it on feelunique.com for about 3£ (5$).
The shade I bought is 004 Black/brown which is the darkest one and it's a really dark-almost-black neutral brown. The colour is PERFECT for my brows.
But the pencil itself is BADBADBAD. The "brush" is really useless, has almost no effect and is too hard to be used on brows. (feels like a toothbrush)
The pencil is too waxy - it smudges, doesn't last (so you have to set it anyways) and ...
.. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to sharpen it - the tip breaks everytime you try it.
So i used mine maybe 5 times? And since that it's totally useless (well it was even before that) because I just can't sharpen it. Damn

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

This is my favorite eyebrow product! I use the dark brown one and I love it! I'm able to create a natural looking but defined brow with this or a fuller bold brow. The brush it comes with is also helpful. Overall it's amazing, and it's super affordable. I really recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by huggybbs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a really cheap alternative to my benefit instant brow pencil, and I really love that it's so cheap! Bought this in 002 Hazel, and it matched my hair colour perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

How do I even begin to express my love for this divine product?! I'm head over heels in love. I bought this a few months back and have been using it everyday. This is the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used, hands down! My color is black brown, which is a bit lighter than my jet-black eyebrows, but I think a black eye pencil would be too harsh. This color is just right. I normally use it to fill in my brows from the arch to the end. Then I finish up with a brow gel and - voila! - I'm good to go. I think this was like $4 so it's a really good bargain. Highly recommended! I'm going to buy some backups just in case.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by RenattaK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Saw this at ulta while looking for a new eyebrow pencil. I was torn between two shades, dark brown and black brown, but the girl who worked at ulta persuaded me to go with dark brown. Bad choice. It had a red undertone and a friend actually told me that my brows looked obviously filled... Not good. So I went back to get black brown, and I'm pretty happy with it. It matches my hair color and it goes on smoothly. So smoothly that it's easy to apply too much! So be careful about that. The brow brush is kind of pointless because the product gets stuck in it and you end up wiping brown all over your forehead. Overall, great bargain for the price.