August 22, 2014 | 2113 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by MaoIjaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love, LOVE this product. I've never really done my eyebrows before and this was the first thing I picked up to start my eyebrow-grooming journey since it had a little brush too!
The brush isn't "harsh". You're supposed to use it to lightly brush the hairs of your eyebrows. It's not something you scrub your eyebrows with. It's firm and definitely something you'd use to brush up hair. So ladies, use the brush lightly and don't scrub. Your brows need some TLC too!

The pigmentation is amazing. I use the shade "black brown" for my black eyebrows. It's the DARKEST brown ever. The PERFECT shade for black eyebrows. I have dark hair too, so dark brows+dark hair= HOT! :D I use very light strokes to fill in the sparseness of my brows and to elongate the ends a bit, since I have really small brows. It looks extremely natural. It's not waxy at all! It really just seems pretty matte to me. My brows look beautiful with this on <3

I don't like going for the "full" look. I like my brows looking like MY brows. If you like full brows, then this may not be the product for you. Pencils are for filling in spaces that are WITHIN your brows. If you want to REALLY elongate your brows and create the illusion of MORE HAIR, then I suggest using a powder.

It lasts all day on me and I get quite oily on my forehead. This is just an amazing product! It's great for beginners and anyone, really. I don't wear face make up very often and doing my brows with this just puts my face together. If you ever decide the not wear make up, DO YOUR BROWS, WOMAN! It will make a HUGE difference. I hope this review was helpful for you ladies and I hope you have a great day. Stay gorgeous :) x

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not amazed by this product. The color fits me perfectly, it is easy to apply and blend. But I noticed that after a while it starts fading away. Not very long lasting.
I'm not a fan of its brush either- way too hursh for me.
So... This product is not that 'professional' in my opinion. I love Rimmel, but I guess this brow pencil is just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this it's better than the elf brow kit,benefit brow kit( what ever its called) its perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by KelsMc29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brilliant product...if you want great eyebrows with it, put foundation over them 1st & then the pencil, it makes them look more real..I have been using this for years now x

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have struggled for years to find the perfect pencil for dark eyebrows; I do not like to use powder because there is less control. I use the Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil every single day! I have dark dark brown eyebrows and when you fill them in they look really dark and unnatural. So I use the lightest color Rimmel sells, which is Hazel. Even then it looks dark so when I am setting my face with powder I just dab over the brows and it makes them look more nattural to my skin tone.

These are cheap, they work, they last forever, and the color is spot on. I would def say the brush is pretty useless but who cares because if you draw right then you dont need a brush. I trim my brows so I do not need to use a wax or brush anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have never used an eyebrow pencil before this one...and I'll never have to! This is so easy to use and fills in the sparse parts of my eyebrows like magic. I'm trying to grow my eyebrows out and this little pencil helps them look good while that happens! I have the pencil in dark brown and it looks good on me. My eyebrows are naturally fairly dark and this just makes them look so nice~ Seems like it'll last forever too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyebrow pencil! I've been using it for years in Hazel and the color is great for me. I have blonde hair and blue eyes with light brown brows.

I find the finish lasts all day and looks quite natural. Not too dark but dark enough that my brows are noticeable. This is my go-to eyebrow pencil and will continue to buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update 8/8/14: I have since moved on to eyebrow powder which is sooo much better. The rimmel pencil would fade after a time and I think it was contributing to my eyebrows getting sparse! Since I switched I no longer feel like I'm losing my eyebrows! I would no longer recommend the rimmel pencil for that reason. Also I realized it did look slightly red in the daylight. Ugh!

Original review: I'm not sure why others are getting red from this, but i bought this in dark brown a few years ago and i'm only barely halfway through the pencil and i think its great. i have a lot of brow to begin with though, i only use this to fill in sparse areas and to lengthen the ends of my brows, as well as create a more defined look. i do not use it to draw on a complete brow or anything like that. for my purposes i love it and i would repurchase. however from reading these reviews im afraid they changed the color or something and that i will end up with a reddish one. ps i agree with another reviewer who said keeping the end dull and using a light hand yields the best results.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by philipjfryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Horrible.
I wanted to replace my ELF Brow kit because the powder side in the shade Dark was way too light and red-toned for me and the wax by itself didn't last long.
I didn't want to buy a 25$ MAC brow pencil (yes, here in Czech republic, it's 25.50$), I wanted to try something from a drugstore because I have never used brow pencil before - only brow kits and gels.
I bought it on feelunique.com for about 3£ (5$).
The shade I bought is 004 Black/brown which is the darkest one and it's a really dark-almost-black neutral brown. The colour is PERFECT for my brows.
But the pencil itself is BADBADBAD. The "brush" is really useless, has almost no effect and is too hard to be used on brows. (feels like a toothbrush)
The pencil is too waxy - it smudges, doesn't last (so you have to set it anyways) and ...
.. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to sharpen it - the tip breaks everytime you try it.
So i used mine maybe 5 times? And since that it's totally useless (well it was even before that) because I just can't sharpen it. Damn

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

This is my favorite eyebrow product! I use the dark brown one and I love it! I'm able to create a natural looking but defined brow with this or a fuller bold brow. The brush it comes with is also helpful. Overall it's amazing, and it's super affordable. I really recommend it.