December 19, 2014 | 831 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by weezie1317

I didn't expect too much of the eyeliners (and I'm reviewing the updated version), but I'm really impressed. The eyeliners are creamy (so they don't pull) but are firm enough to have control. I really like the new beige color and the violet. I like them more than my standard Clinique eyeliners and they cost less. Win-win!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2007 10:22:00 AM More reviews by minerniener

it is very creamy, never tugs, and they are very pigmented. they are not waterproof so will not last forever, but they almost will if you cover them with eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by degenhka

I love these eyeliners! I have them in almost every color. These eyeliners go on with ease and are less likely to smear than other brands I have tried. Make sure you replace the cap after each use because they will dry up, making it almost impossible to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by soulful

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too hard to use and I found it did not last. I really wanted it to work.

I found an 3 PC All day eyeliner kit that just really lasts and works for me.
It is by a company called Beautiful Eyes and the Hotlashes web site carries it.

It comes in different shades with a Brush, Eyeliner and All Day sealer.
Love this kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by WhisperInAutumn

First off, let me just say HG! I used to use Lancome's Khol, but I always had to reapply it, because it just melted and bled away. Mary Kay's colors are true and bold, so you never have to go over them. Smooth! They just glide right on; no tugging on the delicate skin around the eyes. The staying power is spectacular, also. Personally, I think it stays just as well as MAC's waterproof line. Convenient in the fact that there is no need to sharpen it, because it's an automatic pencil. Around 9 dollars, but consultants give lots of freebies and sales, and if yours doesn't, you're with the wrong consultant! I've purchased three in Charcoal and two in sable and I'm about due for a reorder! Life-long costumer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2006 11:51:00 AM More reviews by audreyliz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First I have to admit that I don't like automatic pencils. I want to get a very fine point, and that is not possible with any automatic pencil. That being said, I bought 1 of these because I liked the color (violet). It goes on softly, so you don't pull your delicate eye skin. It stays in place - no smuding or running for me. Its just that the line is too thick. One thing though that I discovered using this eyeliner - I can't apply mascara to my lower lashes because they are too wispy. When I used this liner, it sort of acted as mascara for the lower lashes and made them stand out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2006 4:34:00 PM More reviews by seagoddess35

Awesome liner. Stays on all day, pretty colors and so smooth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it! Stays forever and works great! It also is water resistant. I have it in all sorts of colors and it always works wonderfully - people ask if I am wearing liquid. Maybe it is the technique because when I put it on I have the pencil at an angle so it never gets blunt on me and always has a nice line. Great that you do not need to sharpen it too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2006 12:55:00 AM More reviews by shrimpchips

i have the signature eyeliner in charcoal (black). it's an automatic pencil, nice smooth texture (doesn't tug) and is long lasting...the only downside is that it doesn't come with a built-in sharpener like other automatic pencils do so it'll get blunt after awhile. but other than that i think i've found my HG liner in terms of long-lasting power. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A good liner. Did not smear and wore well. BUT, no different that Milani retractable or Jordana retractable for a lot less money.