August 27, 2014 | 923 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Lip Lacquer in Eros

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by mayomi18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my 2nd favorite lip lacquer (Chelsea Girls being my favorite). The texture is nice and thick, not sticky at all. And it lasts and lasts. The color is the perfect berry color that would look good on most people. A little pricy but I will definitely repurchase. Oh, and it doesn't dry out my lips which is a BIG plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2006 9:59:00 PM More reviews by sejinc

Eros was the best nars lip lacquer for my skintone. I love its pretty rasberry color with thick and soft texture. It just looks great! It is highly pigmented and lasts forever, too. Even if it's pricy, I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 9:19:00 PM More reviews by SBMD

Eros is a shade that looks sheer raspberry in the pot and goes on medium rose with a subtle shimmer on my lips. The perfect everyday color when I don't want to mess with lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2006 7:33:00 PM More reviews by amby069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE! I bought this with Vagabond l/g and Cleo e/s duo for a formal event I was going to. I love it! It's such a gorgeous berry shade! And it has good staying power! I love to just smear it on with my fingers and go!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 4:21:00 PM More reviews by 8hourcream

Oh my! I went for a Nars Makeover - a week later I just thought I'd go and have a look at the counter and the girl recongnised me and decided to give me a goodie bag - and this was inside TOTALLY FREE! So theres my smug bit...

This is a super super gloss, like MACS lipglass range, but I think this has a lovley sexy shimmer to it that is really versatile and subtle. It smells ok and I really like the jar. And it was FREE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by blyss

This gloss is all about extremes. Extremely expensive, extremely long lasting, extremely pigmented, extremely smelly, extremely awkward pot format, and mostly ...extremely pretty. Of all the glosses I've tried over the 5+ years of being on MUA, this is one of the prettiest berry pink glosses I've tried. It's so versatile ... it can be sheered out for a pretty weekend wear or high impact formal nite. The pigmentation is really nice on my NC30 and medium strong pink lip pigmentation. I like how it really lasts with colour and shine. I find that's a rare combination where most are either heavy colour with minimal shine or high impact shine but very sheer. That being said, it is a bit tacky but it's nothing in comparison to MAC lipglass.
Overall, this is probably one of the best berry pink glosses out there. Yea there's a few inconveniences but once it's on your lips, you really dont have to deal with them. And I guess thats the beauty of this gloss :P continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2006 12:53:00 AM More reviews by kbb2008

This is a beautiful shade. Sheer berry-reddish color, exactly the type I can never resist. The problem: It's thick, sticky, very hard to spread, and comes in a pot. I simply cannot abide potted lip products. I always tell myself that I'll deal when I buy one, and then I never reach for them because they're just so messy and inconvenient. This is one I honestly thought I could look past the format for, because the color is so gorgeous, but the combo of the pot and the thickness issue killed it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 6:13:00 PM More reviews by kimkelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Eros is a raspberry pink shade. I apply it with a lip brush and it last longer than most gloss. People complain about the smell all the time, but it's not that bad for me, and I'm usually very sensitive to stinky lip products. I think this shade would work for most people regardless of their coloring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2006 3:34:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I finally caved in and splurged on this lip lacquer and it is the most money I've ever spent on a lip gloss or any lip product for that matter.
But it is a beautiful berry shade and I know I'll use the entire jar of product. Although I'd be reluctant to shell out this kind of money for a gloss again. Plus the plastic rubber smell is a turn off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 9:23:00 AM More reviews by kristenmc1218

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am an nw 20 ppp with lightly pigmented lips, and I love the color in the pot, but it did not do much for my lightly pigmented lips except make them thickly coated with chemical-smelling goop. Not appealing at all.