Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-On Creme Make-up

3.7

Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Ozokerite, Polyglyceryl-10 Decaoleate, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba, BHT, Mica, Talc, Parfum/Fragrance, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Butylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)]

I Adore this product. It leaves my skin looking so flawless. It covers up my acne scars around my chin wonderfully and evens out my redness. I wet the face sponge with Avene thermale water then apply the foundation. This works better than applying with a foundation brush as my face dont look so dry. Would definitly recommend this product.

I was using revlon colorstay in the summer for the staying power but in the winter i wanted something a little more moisturizing. I found this foundation at a warehouse sale for dirt cheap and this has been the HG foundation all winter. I think for the summer it may be a little oily and I will go back to revlon but I have to say my skin just glowed with this stuff. Covers beautifully without overkill, very smooth. I just apply with a damp sponge and go over it with loose powder. Love it!
Edit: still loving this for winter but when i wear primer under its even better!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been in search of the perfect foundation for several years now. I have craters for pores and awful dark circles under my eyes and have never found a foundation that would cover well and not look cakey.
I may have finally found my HG! My skin looks so natural with this foundation! My pores aren't nearly as noticeable, which is a HUGE deal. It doesn't quite cover my circles, though, so the search for a good concealer continues.
The scent is quite strong, but for me, it isn't bad. Just brings back lots of memories as this is the foundation that my mother always wore when I was growing up.
So far, I love this foundation!

This is probably my "most used" foundation. No matter what, I always end up going back to using this. I have tried several shades but the only one that blends with my skin tone the best is "Honey Beige". I have tried "Sun Beige", "Perfect Beige" and "Softly Beige" but all three of these are too light for my skin tone. I wish I could rate this product a 4.5/5 as the only thing that stops me from screaming about how great this product is, is the fact that it does make your skin appear very oily mid-afternoon, but if you make sure you apply some powder in the morning, it won't be as bad. It also doesn't hide my spot scars as much as I would like it to, but that's nothing abit of concealer can't solve.

The makeup is designed for combination and dry skin types. It's dermatologically, clinically and allergy tested. I've actually been using this foundation for 5 years now, my mum and aunty have been using it for about 15-20 years now and they swear by it. I have never had a bad reaction to this foundation and it doesn't make me spotty.

It blends well and you have the option of applying the foundation with a damp sponge for a flawless finish or a dry sponge for full coverage, I tend to go for the damp option as I don't look too heavily made up.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

One of my fave foundations ever! I have super pale skin and often find it very hard to get a brand to match a foundatin that blends in with my skin seamlessly. I use the Ivory 21 shade and it is perfect! I use the sponge to apply it and bear in mind a little goes a long way, the sponge does pick up a lot even though it might not seem like it at first! I found it gave great long lasting coverage. Using the sponge dry gives a fuller coverage but using a slightly damp sponge gives a lighter more dewy finish. This foundation lasts me bout 6 months which is fantastic for €25. Just make sure to wash the sponge once a week to clean it or else use a foundation brush. I use it more in the winter as I find in the summer it can feel a bit too heavy on your skin with the more humid weather but then everyone is different. Try it at the counter!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I started using this foundation a few months ago but stopped because I felt it just didnt look right on my skin, too heavy and too pinkish. However after having tried many other foundations and realising that none of them gave me the coverage my slightly acne scarred skin needs I decided to give this one more chance and boy am I glad that I did! Elizabeth Arden flawless finish realy does make skin look flawess, it covers all my scars and any redness and ive learnt the trick is to gradually build up coverage and also to slightly wet the sponge to make it look more natural. Amazingly I dont even need any concealor with this, just a little powder on top and im ready to go! Im one of those people who has literally tried every foundation in the attempt to achieve flawless skin and I can honestly say i dont see myself using any other foundation but this for a long time!

I used this like 5 years ago until i decided to try other foundations which I'm glad I did. This cream is so thick and sheer. It gives very poor coverage unless you just cake it on which makes you look very made up. No matter how much powder I used my face got shiny really quickly throughout the day. It didn't give me any break outs in the 8 months I used it but there are so much better foundations out there.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very disappointed with this product. I paid €19 for it and can honestly say it's not worth it. It goes on really badly, looks orange and starts to look oily really quickly.
The packaging is nice, but that's about it.
I definitely won't be buying this again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I used this product about six years ago and blamed it for my breakouts. However, fast forward a few years and with a decent skincare routine (I was way too harsh with my skin years ago which may have contributed towards the spots) i tried it again. I had forgotten what a good colour match this was, and finding my perfect colour foundation over the years in all the foundation brands has been the bain of my life and something i was never satisfied with. I am indian asian, medium brown skin with strong yellow undertones and toasty biege is such a good match.
True, the ingredients of this product are quite horrible (mineral oil, lanolin, talc, fragrance) but i have come to the conclusion that they aren't bad for my skin if i thoroughly cleanse (yet gently) at the end of the day. Because this is such a good colour match, i can use it on just the bits where i need coverage without having to use it all over my face (I can even just smooth it on with my fingers).
So as i am revisiting this product, i will see how it reacts with my skin this time round and update if any problems, but so far i like it.
No spf in this

This is horrible. It cakes and makes my skin look plastic. It also make my skin oily looking and slides off through out the day, especialy when its hot. There is nothing about this product that made me look good, i bought the lightest shade and it made my skin ORANGE!!! Overall its oily, orange and tackky looking.