April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by franciepants

I love this product. It goes on wonderfully makes my skin feel SO soft. It's perfect for removing my eye makeup.

After trying some other skincare that literally burned my skin, this was the only thing I could use that didn't hurt. It does leave a residue (not greasy for me) but makes your skin incredibly soft. Unfortunately, after about 4 weeks I have started to get some pimples because it is so rich.

So guess I can't use all over my face daily, which I am bummed about, but will continue to purchase and use as an eye makeup remover.

I happen to love the scent - just something about it that smells expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by curlycolor

HG makeup remover! I've tried so many methods, and while they've all done the job, this is by far my favorite. I just don't like oil cleansing; for me it's too, well...oily, LOL. Pond's is greasy, yes, but it's just greasy ENOUGH, and it's very thick and creamy, as well. I just massage it into my skin for a couple of minutes and it dissolves everything. I tissue off the excess, and then wipe off the rest with a wet, very warm washcloth. It feels so good and so soothing....great for just before bed. And my skin feels completely clean, yet so soft.

Note: While Pond's would no doubt dissolve eye makeup with no problem, I use Neutrogena remover or the Walmart generic version for my eyes, because I don't like the blurry effect left behind by greasy cleansers. YMMV.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truly love this moisturizer!! Ponds cold cream feels amazing on my skin and at the same time works wonders when I am in need of some softness during these dry months. It is more than affordable and I always have to have a bottle at my house!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Combo, Sensitive, Mild Rosacea>>Pond's cold cream is an old favorite of mine..I use it to remove just my eye makeup as it's too rich for me to use as an all over cleanser. It cuts right through mascara and the added benefit is that it conditions your lashes! I have no irritation issues with this and it's dirt cheap! I have recently rediscovered this and glad I did as my 30-something eyes need all the moisture they can get!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best makeup removers I have ever tried BUT it is greasy.... so I usually use a mild cleanser to remove all makeup and add a small bit of this to it to moisturize and hydrate. This is a classic beauty buy and i will continue to use!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

Ponds is made for you if you want to remove your mascara with ease!

With just one swipe, EVERYTHING comes off. It is very creamy.. but after removing it, all you need is water and cleanser to remove's its own trace left behind. This is just as good as Lancome's bifacial but w/o the hefty cost. After discovering this product, I bought another tub just in case.

A little goes a long way! Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by heleno451

This used to be one of my favorite products but the last couple jars have not seemed the same. Time to try something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It removes makeup so well. It makes my face feel so soft and smooth after using. A huge tub lasts forever. I love it. No breakouts. Actually my face appears much more clear after I started using this. Update: I think this product began to clog my pores. I had some before using it, but my clogged pore problem became worse after using this product

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it! You can't go wrong with this cream. Super cheap, less than $5 for 6.1 oz. A little goes a long way. It removes all of my makeup (and I wear long-wearing foundation), leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I apply a little bit to my face and remove it with a wet warm washcloth. I can't believe it took me this long to try it. I like it better than the MAC cleanse off oil. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Nitala

That's it, I'm not buying another cleanser or toner again. This cold cream has eliminated my need for toner.

I normally use a cleanser first, which removes the bulk of my face makeup and a little of my eye makeup. I then follow with a toner that gets rid of the rest although some little bits of stubborn mascara and eyeliner remain. With the cold cream, it's ALL gone. The first time I used it, I even followed with a toner just to see how much was left and I was amazed that so little was left!

I will buy this again and again. The price is SO much better than my cleanser and toner. :)