The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

on 8/17/2013 6:46:00 PM

This product is good. I tried it and it made my skin extremely soft and it got rid of a lot of my larger impurities. I would recommend everyone to use their new product tea tree squeaky clean scrub if you want to get better results. the mask definitely cools your face. If you are wondering what it looks like its very creamy, kind of like whipped cream. It doesn't really dry and so far I like it.

on 8/6/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product didn't offer any "deep cleansing" or "purifying" feeling. If anything it actually felt really moisturizing. It's weird because I thought this would help minimize my breakouts but it felt like this actually caused some of them because when I wash off the mask I always feel like there''s a left over film. Overall, I didn't like this product.

on 7/25/2013 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tried for the first time. This product stings my skin. I was so afraid that it ruin my skin so i have stop using it

on 7/6/2013 9:23:00 AM

I love this product so much! I love the tingly feeling that I get for about the first 5 minutes of wearing it. After I take the mask off, I have really soft skin and it proceeds to the morning. I also wake up with reduced acne when I this mask at night. I so recommend this mask and many of the other Body Shop products! Defiantly repurchasing.

on 6/2/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

HOW THE HECK CAN THIS GET SUCH BAD REVIEWS?!?!
my bad, i didn't research about this product before i bought it. I bought in on the spot, thinking that i'd try it out. AND GUESS WHAT. OMG it reduces my acnes and pimples!
When im on my period, i would have terrible breakouts and my face would be red and when i put it on for the first time, it completely reduced the redness and minimized the size of my acne!!
it's soothing and i just feel so clean after putting it on.
GUYS BUY THIS... ITS A MUST. EVERYONE HAS BREAKOUTS ONCE IN A WHILE.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have been using this mask, the tea tree scrub, the tea tree spot clearing night lotion n the tea tree face clearing lotion, which is almost the who,e tea tree oil line, for a long time now.
I use the scrub and the mask once every week and it has helped me a lot in combatting my acne problems. The mask is very soothing and the light smell is pleasing. However, this regimen needs to be followed up by a moisturizing lotion as too much of dryness can cause more breakouts.

Also, i dont use the tea tree face clearing lotion or the oil in the winter as it dries the skin too much and causes more breakouts.these two should be used more carefully in my opinion.
I have a acne prone combi skin and need to follow every treatment with a moisturing routine.

I've been using this face mask for years, I don't have bad spots but get the occasional pimple/boil but have oily skin. This mask is thin on the skin, dries and then is washed off. It has a cooling effect on the skin. Once removed your skin looks fresh and it definitely helps with the pimples and controls my oil. Will continue to repurchase!

on 3/24/2013 2:54:00 AM

I got a free sample of the Tea Tree Mask from my local Body Shop and I'm currently letting it dry on my face. I applied it to a couple of spots on my cheeks that I can feel small pimples on, on my chin, and around my nose(lower T-zone area).

When applying it, it's not as thick as other masks I own but it doesn't take much to cover your skin that way. With the .15 oz sample I got, I could probably use it as a complete face mask twice then have some left over for spot treatments.
It definitely feels like any tea tree oil product I've used; very refreshing and cooling on my skin,. I love the way it feels.

I'll update when I've washed it off.

on 2/7/2013 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the best face mask I have ever used. I have combination skin with a VERY oily t-zone. I first tried this mask 6 months ago and I was pretty pleased with its results but then I ran out and wasn't able to reach a body shop for 3 weeks. The worst 3 weeks my face has been in ages. My skin felt horrible, pores looked clogged and I just looked a mess. I finally got my hands on the stuff and after a week of continuous use (due to me excessive behaviour lol) I love this product so much more now. My skin feels smooth and rejuvenated. I would definitely recommend.

When I first got this product it did absolutely nothing for me. I used it a few times and I stopped using it because it wasn't doing anything at all. Then recently, for whatever reason, I started using it as a spot cream on all of my pimples, blackheads, and cysts. It worked AMAZINGLY!!!! Better than any spot treatment or mask! takes away blemishes in about a day. I don't know why, but it even works better than the tea tree spot treatment from The Body Shop. I put it on without washing it off, as soon as I get home from school, before bed, and as soon right after I wash my face in the morning, on weekends. It doesn't dry or irritate my dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Sense it is a clay mask, it reduces oil as well. If this product does nothing for you as a mask, I really recommend trying this.

Popular Masks