Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/29/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Ok so I was really excited when I saw this because the medium shade is darker than any other stick concealers that I own which is great because I am very tan and I need a dark, not too dark concealer that won't leave a hideous white ring around my eyes. However, this product is quite bad even considering it was only $2. For starters, it is so hard, even when I use a concealer brush its really hard to get any product on. I can't imagine swiping this under my eyes ! Also this does not blend in well at all, instead it balls up and flakes if u try to blend it in too much. The biggest downfall is the lasting power. By the time I finished my face routine, I couldn't even see any brightening under my eyes and everything showed through. I don't recommend using this as a concealer, maybe as a primer, but it's still not that great. I won't be buying this again, maybe the Milani stick concealers will be better...

on 7/26/2011 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okay I picked this up looking for a concealer, I saw this one for .99 I had to get it! I went home and first tried it for my lips. It TOTALLY erased my lips and I loved it! I find that it makes my lipstick lasts a long Time! And it stays on a long time:) next I tried it as a eyeshadow primer it stayed on all day! I also tried it as a concealer And it does a wonderful job! I have now been through 2 of these concealers!!!!!! I love it and I highly recommend it!!

EDIT: I don't like this anymore it's way way too cakey!!!:(

on 7/21/2011 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe these reviews..
I do not like this concealer at all. It looks so cakey and I can't blend it in.
Really cheap looking.

on 7/19/2011 8:29:00 PM

I have gone thru 2 of this product. I find it cakes a little too much to be a concealer for me, but I use it as a primer for my eyeshadow. It's amazing for that and the eyeshadows don't budge all day. There's no way I won't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this product! I was always a bit skeptical about Wet N Wild, just because of the name, I always thought something that cheap couldn't be good, but I was wrong. I bought this because I wanted a concealer, and the other drug store brands were pretty expensive and I was told to stay away from liquid concealers. I saw this for maybe 2 or 3$ and I was like hey, why not? I don't get acne, so I don't use it for that, but I have bad under eye circles and use it to cover them up with just a teeny bit of their tinted moisturizer mixed with it, and it works beautifully! It does tug on skin a little bit, but it's not something that bothers me. I will keep buying this product several times over.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer but I do prefer ELF's All Over Cover Stick because they have more shades that will match better. Wet n Wild only has three shades, Light, Medium, and I think the last shade is Medium/Dark. I bought the light one since my skin is pretty light but not like GHOST pale. It definitely doesn't cover like ELF's but it does a nice job on my under eye circles. I normally don't get much acne but I tried covering a zit I had and it sort of covered. I guess if you want something for under eye circles, then try this out. I would definitely say ELF's is better all together though but give them both a try because they're both cheap. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really dislike it, and I'm so surprised of the positive reviews. This goes on and highlights the hairs on my face and every single pore. I also got it in the lightest shade which makes me look like a ghost. I've also tried melting down the stick part with my blow dryer, didn't work either. By far the worst concealer I've ever gotten.

on 4/17/2011 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love how well this concealer covers. The only con is that it breaks easily. I find that it is easier to use a concealer brush rather then rubbing
it over the spots.

on 4/16/2011 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I keep a stick of Wet'N'Wild's Coverall in 801 in my travel bag. In one lipstick sized tube, I have concealer and eyeshadow primer all in one. The color is perfect for my fair skin, it blends well as long as I put it on over moisturizer, and as an eyeshadow primer, it can't be beat - my eyeshadow/liner never budges when I use this.

on 4/15/2011 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love the colors! it is hard to find a concealer that matches my light cool skintone and this is aperfect match.