July 28, 2014 | 1028 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this concealer but I do prefer ELF's All Over Cover Stick because they have more shades that will match better. Wet n Wild only has three shades, Light, Medium, and I think the last shade is Medium/Dark. I bought the light one since my skin is pretty light but not like GHOST pale. It definitely doesn't cover like ELF's but it does a nice job on my under eye circles. I normally don't get much acne but I tried covering a zit I had and it sort of covered. I guess if you want something for under eye circles, then try this out. I would definitely say ELF's is better all together though but give them both a try because they're both cheap. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by GlitterSticker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really dislike it, and I'm so surprised of the positive reviews. This goes on and highlights the hairs on my face and every single pore. I also got it in the lightest shade which makes me look like a ghost. I've also tried melting down the stick part with my blow dryer, didn't work either. By far the worst concealer I've ever gotten.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by claudiita305

Love how well this concealer covers. The only con is that it breaks easily. I find that it is easier to use a concealer brush rather then rubbing
it over the spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by MissRubyJones

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I keep a stick of Wet'N'Wild's Coverall in 801 in my travel bag. In one lipstick sized tube, I have concealer and eyeshadow primer all in one. The color is perfect for my fair skin, it blends well as long as I put it on over moisturizer, and as an eyeshadow primer, it can't be beat - my eyeshadow/liner never budges when I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by savk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the colors! it is hard to find a concealer that matches my light cool skintone and this is aperfect match.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by elainechau329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this during the BOGO sale at rite aid. Mine is a liquid stick in 812a. I thought it wasnt too bad. I use it under my eyes mostly and It does its job.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mitzio3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this worked better than I expected it to! The color light 801 blended perfectly into my skin tone, and it's very creamy and pigmented! It is slightly cakey, but once you blend it, it works perfectly. The one thing to watch out for is, make sure to look at the label for the colors, because the products all look like they're the same shade when they're not!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not for me. Wet 'n Wild Coverall Stick was brutal. It does cover well & it does have a thick consistency, but it comes off quickly & really easily. I only wore this under my eyes (under-eye circles is the only thing it's good for) & I found it hard to blend. Plus, it settles into the creases and lines. Coverall got rid of my dark spots/acne scars, but then got oily & looking caked on. It didn't set on my skin properly. I found that throughout the day, touch-ups are required & that it oxidizes lighter, making it more noticeable with the passing of time. I think it's just a geasy mess. I don't like that it's so easily transferable & that colours stick to it. If your eyeliner &/or mascara makes its way below your eyes, you'll see the black colour stuck to this product on your face! If you touch any area of your face this is applied, it'll come off on your hand. I don't use this unless I absolutely have to. I'll never buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I first learned about Coverall back in my college days. It was a time when I made last minute plans and wasn't near home. I had no makeup on and decided to hit a local supermarket for some quick and cheap products. Coverall was one of my items that I purchased. I was actually surprised of the performance of this. Granted, I do have dark circles and needed a few layers to get any cover. Recently, I was doing a ds haul and grabbed this up. The formula is the same and I still fit into the Medium shade. I like this medium because it doesn't lean too warm it's more neutral. I have combo/oily skin and this isn't too drying on me. Of course, we all know to wear eye cream under any concealer. If you have dry skin, this will be a bit too dry and can get cakey. I like to warm this up a bit before applying it. This isn't my HG concealer but this is great little inexpensive item to carry in your purse. I still get breakouts here and there and this is wonderful for when you notice a breakout on the go. Also, this has decent staying power and lasts even on hot days. This won't blow your mind but it's a nice little helper for when you need a quick fix.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Cheap. Nothing bad nothing good. Just average concealer.