October 1, 2014 | 1829 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by smokex12

I have gone thru 2 of this product. I find it cakes a little too much to be a concealer for me, but I use it as a primer for my eyeshadow. It's amazing for that and the eyeshadows don't budge all day. There's no way I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by scatandpounce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I was always a bit skeptical about Wet N Wild, just because of the name, I always thought something that cheap couldn't be good, but I was wrong. I bought this because I wanted a concealer, and the other drug store brands were pretty expensive and I was told to stay away from liquid concealers. I saw this for maybe 2 or 3$ and I was like hey, why not? I don't get acne, so I don't use it for that, but I have bad under eye circles and use it to cover them up with just a teeny bit of their tinted moisturizer mixed with it, and it works beautifully! It does tug on skin a little bit, but it's not something that bothers me. I will keep buying this product several times over.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this concealer but I do prefer ELF's All Over Cover Stick because they have more shades that will match better. Wet n Wild only has three shades, Light, Medium, and I think the last shade is Medium/Dark. I bought the light one since my skin is pretty light but not like GHOST pale. It definitely doesn't cover like ELF's but it does a nice job on my under eye circles. I normally don't get much acne but I tried covering a zit I had and it sort of covered. I guess if you want something for under eye circles, then try this out. I would definitely say ELF's is better all together though but give them both a try because they're both cheap. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by GlitterSticker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really dislike it, and I'm so surprised of the positive reviews. This goes on and highlights the hairs on my face and every single pore. I also got it in the lightest shade which makes me look like a ghost. I've also tried melting down the stick part with my blow dryer, didn't work either. By far the worst concealer I've ever gotten.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by claudiita305

Love how well this concealer covers. The only con is that it breaks easily. I find that it is easier to use a concealer brush rather then rubbing
it over the spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by MissRubyJones

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I keep a stick of Wet'N'Wild's Coverall in 801 in my travel bag. In one lipstick sized tube, I have concealer and eyeshadow primer all in one. The color is perfect for my fair skin, it blends well as long as I put it on over moisturizer, and as an eyeshadow primer, it can't be beat - my eyeshadow/liner never budges when I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by savk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the colors! it is hard to find a concealer that matches my light cool skintone and this is aperfect match.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by elainechau329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this during the BOGO sale at rite aid. Mine is a liquid stick in 812a. I thought it wasnt too bad. I use it under my eyes mostly and It does its job.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mitzio3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this worked better than I expected it to! The color light 801 blended perfectly into my skin tone, and it's very creamy and pigmented! It is slightly cakey, but once you blend it, it works perfectly. The one thing to watch out for is, make sure to look at the label for the colors, because the products all look like they're the same shade when they're not!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer just wasn't for me. Wet 'n Wild Coverall Stick is a good idea because it is in lipstick form so it's not as messy as other products. This product is a win-lose; it does cover nicely, but it settled into the creases under my eyes, which is mostly where I wear this. This unfortunately looks caked on. I tried to blend it out & it almost disappeared & I didn't really cover all I wanted to—discoloration. Aside from it basically blending into transparency, the concealer itself wasn't easy to blend. I think it's because I have oily skin, but I also noticed despite its thick consistency, it doesn't last long.

It does transfer really easily, so be careful touching your face. Oxidation was also another issue I had with this. It got lighter throughout the day & it obviously looked like I had something on under my eyes. It never really set on my skin. I'll only use this if I absolutely have to &/if I have no other options. I won't repurchase.