April 16, 2014 | 1953 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by MissRubyJones

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I keep a stick of Wet'N'Wild's Coverall in 801 in my travel bag. In one lipstick sized tube, I have concealer and eyeshadow primer all in one. The color is perfect for my fair skin, it blends well as long as I put it on over moisturizer, and as an eyeshadow primer, it can't be beat - my eyeshadow/liner never budges when I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by savk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the colors! it is hard to find a concealer that matches my light cool skintone and this is aperfect match.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by elainechau329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this during the BOGO sale at rite aid. Mine is a liquid stick in 812a. I thought it wasnt too bad. I use it under my eyes mostly and It does its job.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mitzio3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this worked better than I expected it to! The color light 801 blended perfectly into my skin tone, and it's very creamy and pigmented! It is slightly cakey, but once you blend it, it works perfectly. The one thing to watch out for is, make sure to look at the label for the colors, because the products all look like they're the same shade when they're not!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by InfinityGuitars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wet 'n Wild Coverall Stick was brutal. I'll never buy it again. It got rid of my dark spots/acne scars, but then got oily & looking caked on. It didn't set on my skin properly. I found that throughout the day, touch-ups are required & that it oxidizes lighter, making it more noticeable with the passing of time. I think it's just a geasy mess. I don't like that it's so easily transferable & that colours stick to it. If your eyeliner &/or mascara makes its way below your eyes, you'll see the black colour stuck to this product on your face! If you touch any area of your face this is applied, it'll come off on your hand. I don't use this unless I absolutely have to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I first learned about Coverall back in my college days. It was a time when I made last minute plans and wasn't near home. I had no makeup on and decided to hit a local supermarket for some quick and cheap products. Coverall was one of my items that I purchased. I was actually surprised of the performance of this. Granted, I do have dark circles and needed a few layers to get any cover. Recently, I was doing a ds haul and grabbed this up. The formula is the same and I still fit into the Medium shade. I like this medium because it doesn't lean too warm it's more neutral. I have combo/oily skin and this isn't too drying on me. Of course, we all know to wear eye cream under any concealer. If you have dry skin, this will be a bit too dry and can get cakey. I like to warm this up a bit before applying it. This isn't my HG concealer but this is great little inexpensive item to carry in your purse. I still get breakouts here and there and this is wonderful for when you notice a breakout on the go. Also, this has decent staying power and lasts even on hot days. This won't blow your mind but it's a nice little helper for when you need a quick fix.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Cheap. Nothing bad nothing good. Just average concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by cesyxn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really dislike this product. I find it to be hard to blend, its cakey and it doesnt have much of a coverage. I bougth it for my under eyes but it tugged the delicate skin. It would crease even if i set it with powder. The color was way off for my skin tone but there is not much choice in color. I have oily skin and this dried the areas where i used it. It is really cheap so iguess it is okay for those who are just starting to experiment with makeup. Although i would only recommend it for spots not under eyes since it is to harsh for that delicate skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ClassicGlamour813

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this concealer. I just kept using it for awhile because I didn't have anything else. This is extremely cakey and hard to blend. Made my under eye circles look even worse. I'd rather give five more dollars for the Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by bollimk

i don't use this as a concealer (way too cakey) but I do use it as a lipstick base. it makes my lipstick last forever!