Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have 2 of these, use them all the time. I'll admit that this isn't the best concealer out there but for $2, what can you really expect? It's a decent concealer but it's multi-functional- it works great as an eye primer and it can conceal lips really well.

I got more concealers to try and oh my gosh, what was I thinking? This is pretty bad

This is a very greasy, oily concealer I tried using for my under eyes for some time. The coloring was kind of appealing to me, but it has such a waxy feel to it, it takes several attempts and rubs before you even collect any product on your finger to pat under your eyes. And then by then, it is so greasy that it kinda puffs up your eye area with it. It's not expensive though, so I didn't expect much from this concealer anyway.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Meh not for me. Gets 2 lippies for being atleast the right color as seen in the tube.I almost always have to get 2 shades in each concealer to either mix or test which one works best for me, was not the case with this one; I had it right on the first random try. But superrr drying, unnatural looking & cakey when layered on spots (don't even try for under eyes unless u really wana tug & enhance fine lines) It probably works for normal-slightly oily skin & minor scars coverage only; not active acne or eye bags.

Yes its cheap, so I shouldn't complain much but with soo many other affordable, mostly DS alternatives like E.L.F. pencil & brush/tone correcting, Revlon Photoready stick, PF cover rx, Essence concealer 3 in 1, Hard Candy Heavy Duty, Maybelline dream mousse, SK hidden agenda, Rimmel Match Perfection etc etc....I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Please people, don't buy this just because it's cheap like your fellow MUA member did. Love Wet N Wild's e/s, but when it comes to face products, spend a few more bucks and buy 'legit' products that uses has more quality.

Firstoff, packaging sucks. Everything about it is very plastic; really, really cheap plastic. Nothing about it looks very attractive but I'll mention like I did in my previous post that for the price, it's passable.

Now, onto application. When you apply it to your face, it just does not blend that well at all. It just 'sits' on top of your skin, and definitely do not apply it over some dry patch of skin because that'll make your dry patch of skin looked more pronounced. Nothing about it is really blendable, just cakey.

Color selection is poor as well. It's mostly for pink undertones; none for yellow undertoned people like myself.

Next, it irritated my skin like no tomorrow after I applied it for about 2 weeks. Suddenly I was getting these EXTREMELY dry, irritated, and red patches of skin all over my face! No matter how much lotion I used, it just did not go away. I kept using the concealer anyways, thinking something else was off. I decided to go with the notion that it might be an allergy; and I noticed it was happening in all the places where I usually apply my concealer! I stopped using it immediately afterwards, but it still took at least 2 months for the dry patches to go away.

Never buying again. Threw it in the trash can. Yuck!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Ok so I was really excited when I saw this because the medium shade is darker than any other stick concealers that I own which is great because I am very tan and I need a dark, not too dark concealer that won't leave a hideous white ring around my eyes. However, this product is quite bad even considering it was only $2. For starters, it is so hard, even when I use a concealer brush its really hard to get any product on. I can't imagine swiping this under my eyes ! Also this does not blend in well at all, instead it balls up and flakes if u try to blend it in too much. The biggest downfall is the lasting power. By the time I finished my face routine, I couldn't even see any brightening under my eyes and everything showed through. I don't recommend using this as a concealer, maybe as a primer, but it's still not that great. I won't be buying this again, maybe the Milani stick concealers will be better...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okay I picked this up looking for a concealer, I saw this one for .99 I had to get it! I went home and first tried it for my lips. It TOTALLY erased my lips and I loved it! I find that it makes my lipstick lasts a long Time! And it stays on a long time:) next I tried it as a eyeshadow primer it stayed on all day! I also tried it as a concealer And it does a wonderful job! I have now been through 2 of these concealers!!!!!! I love it and I highly recommend it!!

EDIT: I don't like this anymore it's way way too cakey!!!:(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe these reviews..
I do not like this concealer at all. It looks so cakey and I can't blend it in.
Really cheap looking.

I have gone thru 2 of this product. I find it cakes a little too much to be a concealer for me, but I use it as a primer for my eyeshadow. It's amazing for that and the eyeshadows don't budge all day. There's no way I won't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this product! I was always a bit skeptical about Wet N Wild, just because of the name, I always thought something that cheap couldn't be good, but I was wrong. I bought this because I wanted a concealer, and the other drug store brands were pretty expensive and I was told to stay away from liquid concealers. I saw this for maybe 2 or 3$ and I was like hey, why not? I don't get acne, so I don't use it for that, but I have bad under eye circles and use it to cover them up with just a teeny bit of their tinted moisturizer mixed with it, and it works beautifully! It does tug on skin a little bit, but it's not something that bothers me. I will keep buying this product several times over.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer but I do prefer ELF's All Over Cover Stick because they have more shades that will match better. Wet n Wild only has three shades, Light, Medium, and I think the last shade is Medium/Dark. I bought the light one since my skin is pretty light but not like GHOST pale. It definitely doesn't cover like ELF's but it does a nice job on my under eye circles. I normally don't get much acne but I tried covering a zit I had and it sort of covered. I guess if you want something for under eye circles, then try this out. I would definitely say ELF's is better all together though but give them both a try because they're both cheap. :)