Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/21/2011 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe these reviews..
I do not like this concealer at all. It looks so cakey and I can't blend it in.
Really cheap looking.

on 7/19/2011 8:29:00 PM

I have gone thru 2 of this product. I find it cakes a little too much to be a concealer for me, but I use it as a primer for my eyeshadow. It's amazing for that and the eyeshadows don't budge all day. There's no way I won't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this product! I was always a bit skeptical about Wet N Wild, just because of the name, I always thought something that cheap couldn't be good, but I was wrong. I bought this because I wanted a concealer, and the other drug store brands were pretty expensive and I was told to stay away from liquid concealers. I saw this for maybe 2 or 3$ and I was like hey, why not? I don't get acne, so I don't use it for that, but I have bad under eye circles and use it to cover them up with just a teeny bit of their tinted moisturizer mixed with it, and it works beautifully! It does tug on skin a little bit, but it's not something that bothers me. I will keep buying this product several times over.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer but I do prefer ELF's All Over Cover Stick because they have more shades that will match better. Wet n Wild only has three shades, Light, Medium, and I think the last shade is Medium/Dark. I bought the light one since my skin is pretty light but not like GHOST pale. It definitely doesn't cover like ELF's but it does a nice job on my under eye circles. I normally don't get much acne but I tried covering a zit I had and it sort of covered. I guess if you want something for under eye circles, then try this out. I would definitely say ELF's is better all together though but give them both a try because they're both cheap. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really dislike it, and I'm so surprised of the positive reviews. This goes on and highlights the hairs on my face and every single pore. I also got it in the lightest shade which makes me look like a ghost. I've also tried melting down the stick part with my blow dryer, didn't work either. By far the worst concealer I've ever gotten.

on 4/17/2011 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love how well this concealer covers. The only con is that it breaks easily. I find that it is easier to use a concealer brush rather then rubbing
it over the spots.

on 4/16/2011 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I keep a stick of Wet'N'Wild's Coverall in 801 in my travel bag. In one lipstick sized tube, I have concealer and eyeshadow primer all in one. The color is perfect for my fair skin, it blends well as long as I put it on over moisturizer, and as an eyeshadow primer, it can't be beat - my eyeshadow/liner never budges when I use this.

on 4/15/2011 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love the colors! it is hard to find a concealer that matches my light cool skintone and this is aperfect match.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this during the BOGO sale at rite aid. Mine is a liquid stick in 812a. I thought it wasnt too bad. I use it under my eyes mostly and It does its job.

on 3/12/2011 2:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this worked better than I expected it to! The color light 801 blended perfectly into my skin tone, and it's very creamy and pigmented! It is slightly cakey, but once you blend it, it works perfectly. The one thing to watch out for is, make sure to look at the label for the colors, because the products all look like they're the same shade when they're not!