October 1, 2014 | 2030 users online

Scrubs - Pro Activ - Deep Cleansing Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 10:06:00 PM More reviews by stefd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this, along with the rest of the proactiv line! I keep this is my shower and the renewing cleanser at the sink. Proactiv has seriously cleared my skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2006 9:45:00 PM More reviews by KristinKuz1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It irritated my skin and made it break out worse when I first started using this, than it cleared my skin minimally after a few weeks? CAUTION, This will bleach out clothing, towels, etc. (as it does your skin, don't use if you want a tan). Make sure you wipe off completely with water before drying your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2006 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like this best of the ProActiv line. It does deep clean. In fact, I don't like using it daily, maybe every other night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I love the proactiv system so i cant complain about this. I usually use the regular cleaser and then use this on my body and sometimes my face. Really keeps me clear. Online says this will, "Formulated with 2% salicylic acid to help treat, manage, and prevent acne blemishes, this advanced wash is for use on the face and body. It contains a mild exfoliator to unclog pores, remove dead skin, and reduce oil, while its gentle botanicals soothe and soften the skin." And it does. Retails for $20 for 8 oz. I dont need to use this because i have the three piece system, but it does work nicely with it to keep skin clear.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Emmiline87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Proactiv is awful. This cleanser did nothing but scrape away my skin. It's very grainy and irritates your skin which can just make your acne worse. Save your time and your money and look for a cheaper, gentle cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2006 9:18:00 PM More reviews by oak_park_room

My face does not feel clean. The grains scrape against my skin and irritate it. There are better cleansers out there for this price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2005 11:17:00 AM More reviews by NaturalDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer this cleanser over the Renewing cleanser that comes in the kit. I use this once a day, in the am. It works great, and gives you a little zest in your step.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by lucid47

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this for 3 years, and I love it! It has salicylic (sp?) acid in it, not benzoyl peroxide like the other Proactiv cleanser. It also has beads in it and smells like tea tree oil and something else. I can't think of a single reason to complain about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2005 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Dromero03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have used this product for years, and I've got to admit it leaves my face clean and clear. I love the way it feels after I wash it off. I wouldn't use anything else and haven't for the last 7 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2005 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Mitcheke

I love this cleanser. It foams up more than the cleanser that comes with the 3 step system so it removes makeup a lot better. It seems to get my pores really clean without being too abrasive. It smells pretty good and comes in an easy to use pump bottle. It is kind of expensive but it is a large bottle you can use on the face and body.