April 20, 2014 | 923 users online

Scrubs - Pro Activ - Deep Cleansing Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2006 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like this best of the ProActiv line. It does deep clean. In fact, I don't like using it daily, maybe every other night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I love the proactiv system so i cant complain about this. I usually use the regular cleaser and then use this on my body and sometimes my face. Really keeps me clear. Online says this will, "Formulated with 2% salicylic acid to help treat, manage, and prevent acne blemishes, this advanced wash is for use on the face and body. It contains a mild exfoliator to unclog pores, remove dead skin, and reduce oil, while its gentle botanicals soothe and soften the skin." And it does. Retails for $20 for 8 oz. I dont need to use this because i have the three piece system, but it does work nicely with it to keep skin clear.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Emmiline87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Proactiv is awful. This cleanser did nothing but scrape away my skin. It's very grainy and irritates your skin which can just make your acne worse. Save your time and your money and look for a cheaper, gentle cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2006 9:18:00 PM More reviews by oak_park_room

My face does not feel clean. The grains scrape against my skin and irritate it. There are better cleansers out there for this price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2005 11:17:00 AM More reviews by NaturalDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer this cleanser over the Renewing cleanser that comes in the kit. I use this once a day, in the am. It works great, and gives you a little zest in your step.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by lucid47

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this for 3 years, and I love it! It has salicylic (sp?) acid in it, not benzoyl peroxide like the other Proactiv cleanser. It also has beads in it and smells like tea tree oil and something else. I can't think of a single reason to complain about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2005 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Dromero03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have used this product for years, and I've got to admit it leaves my face clean and clear. I love the way it feels after I wash it off. I wouldn't use anything else and haven't for the last 7 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2005 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Mitcheke

I love this cleanser. It foams up more than the cleanser that comes with the 3 step system so it removes makeup a lot better. It seems to get my pores really clean without being too abrasive. It smells pretty good and comes in an easy to use pump bottle. It is kind of expensive but it is a large bottle you can use on the face and body.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2005 10:45:00 AM More reviews by kimmer28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although the entire ProActiv line (w/BPO) made my facial acne absolutely the worst it has ever been, this product has done wonders for my chest and back. It works best for me if I lather it on and leave for several minutes before rinsing off. UPDATE: Out of pure laziness one evening, I reached for this instead of my regular facial cleanser. I am now using this exclusively and my face is better than it has been in a really long time. I thought it was just a great thing for my back, but my face is thanking me for trying it. My face is doing so well on this cleanser, it has allowed me to cut back on other acne meds. Most likely turning into a HG product for me!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Sailorina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG BODY SOLUTION! Salicylic meds were never the most effective meds for my acne-prone, but sensitive skin, so I never gave this stuff a chance on my face... Noticing some whitish clogged spots on my chest and back, I tried this stuff out. I got results really fast and gained a totally LOVELY & REVEALABLE upper chest and back for the summer! Definitely try it! Leaves a fabulous clean feeling when you're sweaty from the summer sun. Refreshing scent.