November 21, 2014 | 1737 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Nymphette lipglass

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by restes11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this. It looks lovely in the tube, but the golden shimmer under the pink turns orange on my lips. This is probably going back to the store! I'll try another!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by anakedlunch

This was my first lipglass by MAC, I fell in love with the golden shimmer in it. I actually HATE lipglosses but after I got this I do like them but only MAC.

Nymphette is a rose colour with golden shimmer in it, it goes on pretty even and one coat is enough to cover my lips. It also smells like vanilla like all MAC lipglasses and it's very sticky to the lips. Some people may hate this but I am happy with this because the gloss stays in place - I don't have to apply it every 15minutes. After drinking or eating something you do need to apply it again.

Aftter all it's a nice color for a daily look which suits most women. On darked pigmented lips the golden shimmer appears more which looks even better!

I like to wear this lipglass over MAC lipstick in "Lovelorn".

The price is okay! But the lipglass is somehow gone in 1,5hours on me, for this price (I live in Europe!) it should stay better in place. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by amybloch123

This lipglass is great. it is a nice subbile color that looks good everyday (in summer its the best) when ur in the light you really see the nice golden colors. this was my first ever mac product i bought and i like it, if you are not sure of buying it i would recomend to test it out in the store then if you like it go for it! its fairly expensive and the packaging is fairly chic

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by juturna7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Highly versatile & shockingly gorgeous for spring and summer. An unbeatable everyday gloss for ladies with yellow skin tones (very light to medium tan).

Pair with Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (any) or Too Faced Caribbean In A Compact (Snow Bunny) for a sun-kissed glow. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kakaroxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty although MAC lipglasses are quite sticky, too sticky for my liking so I will not be purchasing anymore because there are cheaper brands out there that are smoother.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by blueberriyumyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have medium pigmented lips that i like to cover up or enchance. i bought nymphette since it looked really pretty. i love orgasm blush & this looked like the lipglass version. on my lips, nymphette is almost pure gold shimmer. I am cool/neutral so gold doesnt really flatter me. the good thing is it lasts for hours and is super glossy. i wouldnt buy this shade again since im not a fan of gold shimmer on my lips, but if your warm toned then this would be awesome on you

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by vnyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to own this. It looked good on the rare days my lip pigment pulled more pink; I ended up with pretty pink lips with gold shimmer. But on most days, where my lips look more brown or red, Nymphette did not blend into my lips at all and just sat on top of them as this ruddy color that clashed with my natural lip pigment. I'm not lowering the rating over this, since a gloss isn't bad quality just because it doesn't match every person's coloring...but if you have similar pigment to me, you should try Nymphette before buying because it's the least forgiving gloss I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by chickatthegym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What's to say that hasn't already been said about this wonderful lip gloss?!? 5 stars for sure!
I love Nymphette- it's a beautiful pink that goes with so many looks. I wear it over almost all my pink or even purple lipsticks. It has just the right amount of shimmer but not too much so it's unwearable in the daytime.

I will def repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

This was my every day lip-gloss for a very long time. Then I ran out, then bought again. And again. 4 tubes of Nymphette later and I still haven't gotten tired of this gorgeous, warm, sunny pink with a shot of gold shimmer through it. I usually wear it on its own, and it just makes my lips look like candy. Great staying power as well. Will keep repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i have a love/hate relationship with nymphette. there are some days that i think theres no better gloss...and others it's just so overpowering & icky. it's a more pink version of nars orgasm gloss, but mac lipglass are just so gross & sticky.