August 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Aqua Paradise

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by dollfaced41

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

OMG! I'm usually a neutral only girl but I received this as an extra and tried it out using a very soft fluff brush for application. That way I'd get the sheerest wash, because this stuff is AQUA and shimmery. Used it on the outer 2/3 of my eyes, blending a pale nude from the inner 3rd out and putting a slightly dark line on the outter V of my lashes and it is so pretty! Plus this stuff is DIRT CHEAP - would definitely purchase again. The only down side is the glue on CG e/s is so stubborn so it takes some effort to depot for my TM planner, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2004 10:33:00 PM More reviews by SingingBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color and texture, so I bought 2! The packaging on these Cover Girl shadows is cute, but they do no good, because they always break! So, aside from that, I love this shadow and everything about it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 5:37:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is decent shadow, but is it ever AQUA!
Do not even consider this product unless you want a very shiny, colorful, blatantly green design.
I only used mine a couple of times before I dropped it and it shattered. I'm not going to bother to buy another, as I just used a tiny dab for an accent, anyhow.
Those who like blue-green eyeshadow will love it, though, especially at this price.It applies smoothly and wears well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2004 11:25:00 AM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this e/s is very pigmented, staying power is long, the color is fantastic (emerald green, shimmering and kind of metallic).

I really love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by tiffanytlc

This color is WOW! I wasn't expecting it to look so great. I wanted to try a torquoise color without buying something too expesive and this was way worth the 3 bucks. I loved the shimmer which makes it very wearable. Also, it goes on quite sheer at first which can be worn everyday, but layered wet it really brightens the eye. Very mermaid-looking. Would highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2004 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely aqua-green color with lots of gold shimmer. I think the gold shimmer can account for it working on alot people. It always reminds me of a mermaids tail :)

For a drugstore e/s, I think this has a pretty nice, soft texture. Its soft, but not too powdery. The pigment is good, but it doesnt have the best saying power when dry. When its wet, it stays on just as well as any MAC e/s. Good color to have for $3. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2004 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Enigma03

Pretty BRIGHT turqouise. May not work on everyone. Highly pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2004 2:09:00 AM More reviews by adachic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading the reviews here, I thought I'd give this color a try. I thought it went on pretty unsmooth-- as do most Cover Girl eyeshadows (as I've noticed).

I gave it 3 stars because although I didn't care for the quality of the product, it still IS a pretty color. It just doesn't look right on me. My eyes are a bluish-gray (dark) and it just blended with my eye color.

I'll be taking it back to the store tomorrow.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2004 10:11:00 PM More reviews by pilotpickles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this color, so it's a shame I can't wear it. About 30 minutes after applying it as eyeliner, my eyes started itching, felt super dry and turned REALLY red. So red that my green eyes looked a freaky shade of aqua. This is really strange since I have no problem wearing Peach Melba. I won't buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by bella001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, after reading the reviews on MUA, i went out to get this. I have been looking for a very vivid turquoise with a gold shimmer to it. I can't believe how great this shadow is. My sister bought MAC parrot because the MA put parrot on the outer half of the crease and casablanca on the inner half and it looked amazing. I didn't feel like spending $15 cdn for this eyeshadow so I have been looking for an alternative. I was about to buy Loreal's LE e/s in hologram (or whatever its called) but the colour was closer to Mac's Steamy or De Menthe. I bought the CG after reading the reviews and boy was it worth it! Great price! Great colour. I put Mac and the gold casablanca on one eye and CG with a gold on the other eye. I can't tell the difference and neither can my sister! Woo hoo! p.s. i love the money I saved.