February 1, 2015 | 2073 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by perisnale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i'm not really a liquid liner kind of girl (i like my gel best) but i figured i should at least try it once. i've heard generally good things about wet n wild's liners so i grabbed this at walgreen's for a couple bucks.

at first try the brush was a little hard to get used to, as i'm used to a stiffer brush for gel, but i like how it's small so that it's easy to maneuver. the product could be blacker - it gets a little greyed out when you don't have a lot of product of the brush.

my favourite thing about this liner is that it dries quickly and with a nice matte finish. i have yet to wear this for an extended amount of time, so i can't really say anything for the wear, but after it dries it doesn't budge or smear.

i don't know if i'd repurchase simply because i hardly ever wear eyeliner anyways, but i think this is an excellent bang for your buck if you are the kind of girl who likes her eyeliner winged on the daily!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is good stuff. I have them in black sparkle, regular black, and dark brown. I've been using these for several years and have never felt the need to see what other shelves have to offer.. you can't argue with low prices and consistent results. These go on really smoothly, last pretty much all day, don't flake, and even though Wet'n'Wild's packaging is notoriously cheap, they've never leaked in my bag. What more can you ask for??

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

Probably the only Wet n Wild product I don't care for. This may be due to the fact that all liquid eyeliners seem to dry my upper lids and flake off. This was ok but it looks too much like paint. I'll stick with pencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner. Fairly inexpensive, long lasting, good pigmentation, easy to find at pretty much any drugstore. What more could you ask for? Oh, and did I mention it's only about $5 CDN?

The only thing is that I'm not a huge fan of the brush, I prefer the solid sponge type and this liner has more of a thin, long soft bristles, brush. But, that's all personal preference.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner smudged so quickly on me. I didn't like it and would not repurchase. For its price, it was worth a try with all the good reviews here on MUA and the recommendations my friends kept giving me. I was told this was smudgeproof but it isn't. I tried both the waterproof and non-waterproof and neither stayed at all.

Note: I have very oily and hooded eyelids. My usual routine pre-eyeliner is a primer and a neutral skin-color eyeshadow base. This helps my eyeliners stay longer but this WnW liquid liner did not want to play friendly with my usual routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Principessa13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's ok. Color is not very dark. Need to put a couple of coats. Will not last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

so glad i found this i love it. stays on all day and easy to use ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

So I recently wrote a review on the H2O liner from this brand. I really like it but because it is waterproof (read hard to get off), it would get on my eyelashes and make it hard to put my mascara on. Maybe it's operator error. But sometimes it's hard enough to put on liquid eyeliner so I don't want to have to try to not touch any eyelash because that will just frustrate me. So duh duh da da, I have the same pigmentation and ease of use with this liner. Very black and easy to use. I have the black one (obviously :)) and the brown one. The brown one is also very dark. Do not expect it to show as brown, it's just not as dark as the black one. Love and will definitely repurchase. Why pay more? Especially when my bank account is already screaming for mercy from the holiday shopping...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by MissKris1101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg creates amazing wings! Love the brush, the matte color but mostly the price! I was wearing Loreal telescopic before this and it costs 3x more! So glad I find this as I wear winged eyes almost every day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UM. My favourite of them all. Honestly, it glides on like a dream. The formula isn't gloopy and the pigmentation is great. If I make a mistake, just take a finger and like wipe a small section off before it dries and it comes right off! But after it dries it stays on almost. After a long day it might start coming off, but through school time, it says put for the 7 hours. <3
Packaging is kind of ugly but who the hell cares. 8)