August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

So I recently wrote a review on the H2O liner from this brand. I really like it but because it is waterproof (read hard to get off), it would get on my eyelashes and make it hard to put my mascara on. Maybe it's operator error. But sometimes it's hard enough to put on liquid eyeliner so I don't want to have to try to not touch any eyelash because that will just frustrate me. So duh duh da da, I have the same pigmentation and ease of use with this liner. Very black and easy to use. I have the black one (obviously :)) and the brown one. The brown one is also very dark. Do not expect it to show as brown, it's just not as dark as the black one. Love and will definitely repurchase. Why pay more? Especially when my bank account is already screaming for mercy from the holiday shopping...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by MissKris1101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg creates amazing wings! Love the brush, the matte color but mostly the price! I was wearing Loreal telescopic before this and it costs 3x more! So glad I find this as I wear winged eyes almost every day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UM. My favourite of them all. Honestly, it glides on like a dream. The formula isn't gloopy and the pigmentation is great. If I make a mistake, just take a finger and like wipe a small section off before it dries and it comes right off! But after it dries it stays on almost. After a long day it might start coming off, but through school time, it says put for the 7 hours. <3
Packaging is kind of ugly but who the hell cares. 8)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by paperinfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy grail eyeliner. None I have ever tried compares to this. Easy to use, easy to remove, last all day and is super cheap. My sister is a makeup artist for Lancome and has access to all kinds of more expensive liners and she even uses it. Love this eyeliner and can't say enough good about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by WallaceSamantha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first discovered this eyeliner four years ago and have not switched since. It is great, a wonderful bargain, and is easy to apply and create nice, smooth strokes. I made the mistake of buying the waterproof version of this eyeliner...never again! I wanted to try the waterproof version because despite my love for this eyeliner, it does fade off after a few hours, but it is packaged in such a small container that you can easily carrying it around and reapply when you need to. I also didn't like that it never came in extremely dark black, which may just be from where I bought it at Dollar General and they only had one color available. Its a really great product and I would defiantly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff as far as liquid liner goes. It's very opaque with just one swipe and the brush is thin enough to make a small line if that's what you're going for. However, the packaging is a little wonky and I feel like you have to keep dipping back into the little pot for more product because you run out quickly, yet if you don't wipe off one side of your brush, you'll have way too much. It does dry matte, which is what I like, but it takes a reeeeeally long time to dry. I would estimate a couple of minutes. And for someone like me, it's hard to sit there with your eyes shut or looking down for a full two minutes. It does stick around though! Doesn't flake and it stays a thick black line for a long time. So y'know, like all liquid liners, there are pros and cons, but this is one of the better ones!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by ttheak

HOLY GRAIL. for $3 a pop I buy these babies in twos just in case because I can't imagine not having one. the brush is perfect the formula is perfect the price is perfect. everything I could ask for in a liquid liner. except maybe a mini ruler or something so I can always keep my winged eyeliner matching on both side jk but really, that's the most annoying part of liquid eyeliner for me. buy it love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by velenaherde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

HG.
Can't say enough good things about this liner! Favorite favorite favorite.
I honestly could not live without it.So pigmented and doesn't smudge, even when I take naps!
I wake up with my makeup still perfect. It's unbelievable.
Always searching for a liquid liner as good as this one, and they just never add up.
The low price is just an added plus.
BUY THIS, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lovelyhawaiian07

I was very pleasantly surprised at how long lasting this eyeliner lasts! I actually picked this up to trace lines on my face for my Halloween makeup, figuring it wouldn't matter if it got ruined. It worked just fine for defining lines (I painted my face like a sugar skull, btw). It sat on my dresser for a few days--I was just practicing my Halloween look when I bought it--until the morning I couldn't find my usual liquid liner. My first impression before I drew my first line with it is that the brush is thin, which I actually like. It also tends to pick up a lot of the product, so I'd recommend wiping it off a little before using. It dries fairly quickly. The thing that most impressed me about this liner is the staying power. It lasts alllll day! Doesn't move, doesn't smear, doesn't fade. The line stays so clean looking all day, even after a long day at work and running around. I'll definitely continue using this, and will most likely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product, decided to try it out after seeing it on one of my favourite beauty guru channels, works very nicely, glides onto the lash line. Only down fall of the packaging is that one day i noticed the side of the lid cracked all the way from the top to the bottom. But other than that, great product and an amazing price, cant get any better than that